How do other EUnians feel about being in the same union with these two?

How do other EUnians feel about being in the same union with these two?

It's fine.

Only issue I have is that Romania released a bunch of roms into the EU.

They're actually pretty based, I feel more uncomfortable about Sweden desu but I feel like they're also gonna solve their issues soon. Can't wait for the next swedish elections.

Bad.

Many thieves and beggars have romanian and moldovan nationalities. And they subsist on these practices.

If they are legal and have EU nationality why don't they just go to an employment centre? If they don't, why aren't they deported??

Seriously, gipsies are subhuman. they drug their babies so they can go beg and the babies remain quiet. Some die because of this, yet the only thing they do is ask for handouts and they don't even get jobs or integrate. And the police doesn't do anything because they are afraid of them.

>they drug their babies so they can go beg and the babies remain quiet
You think that's bad? Back in 2014 gypsies from Varna threatened to burn their children alive if anyone tried to demolish their illegal homes.

Also

>Croatia not in the union
>Britain is

REEEEEEEEEEE

But Croatia is in the EU.

We need Serbia in as well. And UK out ofc, but at this pace it looks like the britleech will never snake away.

Romania deserves to be out.
Gyppos are the most disgusting "humans" in the union

Yeah that's what I'm saying, the map is not updated

Also yes we need based Serbia asap, but if all goes well it should happen in the early 2020s

fucking hate those dirty fucking stealing begging romani scumbags sitting on every goddamn streetcorner selling stolen flowers or begging for coins from old ladies dumb enough to give anything to them

ive only given something to a beggar once and that was 50 zloty to some 160 year old woman standing in a warsaw church who im pretty sure broke her wrist when i dropped the coin in her hand

Bulgaria is more turk than Romania gypsy retard. Heck France is probably more arab or black.

I don't want the eastern poor countries in EU because now the good old southern poor countries arent getting free money from Germany
:(

You are all retarded and you should kyselves. It's the same shit as Sweden and Germany with their refugees, if you remember the video with that hungarian trucker in Calais, those refugees looked exactly like gypsies. Same faces and same behaviour. They don't want to integrate, they just can't think over their way, the concept of society and how it works is far too much for their subhuman minds to process.

You all say all kinds of shit and blame us but you should blame your gov for letting them in you fuckers.

Also I still laugh at this day how 'the west' condemned us for being racist towards them and that we are incapable idiots who can't integrate them. Then they tried to prove us, to show 'how it's done'. Results were none. Results like France paying them to get back here during Sarcozy's mandate.

Fuck you all you normie pieces of shit, your media full of jews managed to brainwash you, good fucking job, you played yourself. I honestly have no clue why jews hate us so much that they didn't cover this gypsy hate and romanian hate the same they cover these refugees subhumans.

What kind of pasta was that ?

Don't really care

same desu

They're cool.

Yellow countries need to fuck off

agreed

If Venice declare independence , took half of north italy, based Slovenia and the croatian coast making the Venetian Republic great again would you let them in your new improved Union?

rename it in rich union

of course

Yeeeeeeeeee
We promise to keep at bay the Turks. Again.
And Czech bro should join too
t. Slovenian-north italian blonde with blue eyes

Honestly gypsies need to be rounded up and be thrown in a country where they can have their own nation and the borders need to be barbwired with a military presence like the DMZ between North and South Korea.
Compared to them Zimbabwe will be like Switzerland.