Ancient evil arises from back when people used to wipe their asses with leaves and fought with sticks and stones

>ancient evil arises from back when people used to wipe their asses with leaves and fought with sticks and stones
>attacks the modern day world
>modern weapons have no effect on it even though its thousands of years more advanced then the ancient evil's comprehension

What are some films that do this so i can stay the fuck away from that trash?

Other urls found in this thread:

hispedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Finno-Korean_Hyperwar
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Magic must defeat magic

>Ancient egypt
>fought with sticks and stones

Nice try.

She's using magic

If modern people are so smart, why can't they into it.

>modern weapons have no effect
That's the point sperglord, better watch a modern war movie if you don't like it.

Idris Elba

>>modern weapons have no effect on it even though its thousands of years more advanced then the ancient evil's comprehension

Implying a high velocity small piece of metal is any better than a stone/iron spear point when all is said and done

>say she's from ancient Egypt
>sealed away for 2000 years

So...
Right in the middle of Roman occupation and after a century of Greek control?
2000 years ago is not ancient
Romans had fucking indoor plumbing then

I laughed hard at this moment. She looks fucking ridiculous

This movie looks terrible

They also had bronze arrow heads and spear points that will kill you just as dead a a bullet.

There's nothing magical about bullets. It's all penetrating wounds.

>mfw Buffy had an episode where some big monster thing got summoned and immediately gibbed with a rocket launcher because of this

was pretty funny tbqh

they actually re-used the meme scream with the rats scene

>Our weapons have no effect!

Makes me laugh every time. I've seen people get their arm completely dismembered by a single .50BMG. I've seen a 40mm grenade completely gib someone from the waist up. If she has a spell to summon two inches of AR500 steel, then I better start wearing a wizard hat and carrying a staff right now.

~2000 BCE

hurl rock at mythological creature,use fire , it does nothing
0 CE

hurl sharp metal weapon at mythological creature of some sort,use fire, it does nothing

2017 ce

shoot (hurl) sharp metal (bullet) at mythological creature of some sort, use fire (bomb), it does nothing

wew

So that's it huh... we some kind of excavation squad?

Enchantressssssss

and used a stock scream for the woman at one point. the audio engineers are fucking with us at this point.

>AAAH AFTER 10,000 YEARS I'M FREE! TIME TO CONQUER THE EARTH!

how can you wipe your ass with leaves? plus wouldn't you get a disease?

>modern weapons have no effect on it even though its thousands of years more advanced then the ancient evil's comprehension

moron

I'd like to wipe her ass with my tongue homeboy.

hispedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Finno-Korean_Hyperwar

wgat

Do they even teach Roman history in school anymore? If you had had any kind of exposure at all to world history, you would know that based Augustus killed all the inbred Macedonian shits and sealed away Cleopatra's personal guard corps of elite attack mummies.

>>ancient evil arises from back when people used to wipe their asses with leaves and fought with sticks and stones
>>attacks the modern day world
>>modern weapons have no effect on it even though its thousands of years more advanced then the ancient evil's comprehension
Fucking crackas mane

>What are exist wounds
>What are explosives

The bad guy is an unkillable entity with literal magic powers.

>but but muh 50 cal

Gunfags are the fucking worst.

>when the dust looks like grain and you think the screenshot's from an actual film for a second

>ancient evil awakens in a place it has never been before
>understands enough to now dodge bullets and summon sandstorms in fucking LONDON

it's a trash film and everyone knows it

>soaks bullets in holy water

Not to derail this shit flinging thread but arguing a 'magic' vs 'modern world' is just based on assumptions

1) magic wins if:
> It's magic, I ain't gotta explain shit

2) modern world wins if:
>the scientific method can successfully be applied to any relevant phenomena

Obviously magic typically makes for a more exciting movie/story because science is slow and tedious but it also require's more suspension of disbelief from the audience. Hence the shitflinging.

Just look as Spectral