Sup Forumsros can you help me?

Sup Forumsros can you help me?

I live in London, and people here are constantly being stabbed/attacked/shot/acid attacked/etc

Carrying any kind of weapon will get me arrested and thrown in prison.

Best methods of self defence? Potential weapons that are legal to carry? I am a well built gent, very tall, 100kgs. Not that it matters when 20 shitskins come at you with machetes.
Am I fucked?

Attached: GANG-ATTACK-MAN-IN-LONDON-673506.jpg (590x350, 38K)

Carry a combination lock and an extra pair of socks put the lock in the sock and swing for the temple.

You live in London, so yes, you are

walk with a hiking stick.. atleast you got something to swing around.
Is it illegal to carry a golfclub or a baseball bat?
A roll of quarters or whatever equivalent... easy enough to say you were on the way to the bank to change it for bills. A solid punch in the meantime.
Anything that can give you plausible deniability will do.
A hammer, screwdriver, etc. Just put a small bow on it.. it was a gift or was going to be gift to a friend. "To dress it up / less aggressive looking".

I remember some martial arts bank on you years ago said that it was illegal to carry an old fashion quarterstaff, basically a large heavy stick in England, and the police couldn’t do anything. It was 20 years ago so I will check the current laws.

I was about to say the same thing

Always have an exit, and what you can you improvise with - with objects around you.
A can of Wasp spray works just as good as mace will.. and it shoots really far.

Move away from London.
The place is a fucking shithole, not been there since about 2011.

This

Get a bit of rebar and wrap the end with duct tape make sure it’s short enough to hide in your waist or jacket

If your creative sharpen a point

Convert to Islam. Problem solved.

Use the old security guard trick and carry a big heavy-duty flashlight. Those things are like a club and its perfectly reasonable to have a flashlight with you at night. Watch out for anything that you put into something else or modify. That's a one way ticket to "premeditated murder"

Still better than being shot

screwdriver

its gang related, right?

In Germany it's illegal to carry a small knife with you but legal to carry machetes cuz they are tools

what about a swiss army knife thats like ten tools in one

Paint ur face act white then they won't think ur abt that life and leave u alone

And if ur white don't do this because they will think ur abt that life and probably stab uh

Attached: image.jpg (600x398, 100K)

Hmmmm...who think was him..!?!

Attached: 6681570616085075.jpg (1592x1150, 124K)

Leave London, leave the entire south of England. Move to newcastle we only punch horses up here

Just saying but this doesnt happen in the states because damn near every other person is armed... we have school shootings unfortunately but criminals are going to commit crimes regardless of any laws....

Friends, nothing good comes from awaiting the inevitable. Why not play some music to relieve some stress?

LOL just go die, you cuck. You fags let your women and children get raped by savages and don't do shit about it. UK is finished. Just go down with the ship.

Attached: europe.png (208x325, 163K)

Stop letting the media scare you. The chances of you getting caught up in this trouble really is minute.

>I just carry large print job applications...when the nogs appear, I pull out the job application and they run for the ghettos.