Is it bad that I have a growing interest in Argentina and I might do a study abroad program in Buenos Aires if I go to...

Is it bad that I have a growing interest in Argentina and I might do a study abroad program in Buenos Aires if I go to uni?

yes
don't come.
/thread

Don't. Argentinians are cunts.

this
i'll go to the airport personally and stab you and rob your wallet

Argentinos AKA "big nosed faggots" are not your friends. They are evil Nazis niggers.

chicano with no stamina disgust you give

t. obsessed chicano

>t. ChicANO

it's kind of cute desu, would easily bf a gringo genuinely interested in south america

I have a friend from El SalvaDOR who is an arfentinaboo.

terribly misled individual, dont listen to him

Portenos are arrogant dickbags. Go to Mendoza or something.

Santa Fe?

>the habitants of the capital and richest city are fags because I live in a farm milking cows and i'm super jealous

enjoy the rape

>Portenos
what the fuck is that even

We're full Pablo Tyrone Burger

it's non ironically a bad idea, it's not uncommon to read about foreigners getting killed just because
we're not a foreigner-friendly country at all

That’s actually really ironic

>Argentina
>not a foreigner-friendly country
>50% de la población son inmigrantes
mfw

it's a complex shitposting method I've developed on one of my artificial neural networks, meant to tell foreigners to fuck off we're full, but congrats on being dumb as a rock and pointing out we're not actually full

>

¿Vos sos pelotudo?

I'm not going to fuck around copy/pasting an enye, you know what I meant.

write it as Portenio then, n and ñ are very different sounds.

come here if you want and get in the UBA (Buenos Aires unversity) gl op.

you're a retard

if you come her i'll steal your mochila

here*

You will be disappointed then

We'll gut alive any fucking whi*oid piece of shit that dares insult our precious land with his disgusting, unwanted, morbid presence.
He won't make it outside of the airport.

We'll rip apart his fucking face and use his eye sockets as gloryholes, and send the video of his brutal dismembering to his stupid ass family.
That's the fate of any whit*oid or europ*ean in the land of the Amerindian.

literally this

> 50% de la poblacion es inmigrante?
Asi de rapido avanzan los bolitas y peruanos? Parece que es peor de lo que imaginaba