I suffer from anxiety, pure OCD, and horrible intrusive thoughts, usually of violent and sexual nature...

I suffer from anxiety, pure OCD, and horrible intrusive thoughts, usually of violent and sexual nature. Probably a result of all the fucked up things I've seen and read here. I've always wanted to try acid or shrooms, but I'm scared that I'll destroy my mind and have a panic attack. I smoke a lot of weed, and even weed freaks me out sometimes. What are the odds that I will have a total mental breakdown if I take psychedelics?

Attached: psychedelic circle pattern.jpg (1024x768, 196K)

Nice quads. Unfortunately, if your mental illness is as bad as you say it is, you can never take psychedelics. They could permanently ruin you.

First of all nice quads. Secondly I was wondering the same thing because I was in a similar situation. In reality if you have a trip sitter who is someone you trust and won't try and mess with you mentally then you'll be fine. Just don't take too much and enjoy the ride.

I'm in a similar boat. I deal with a lot of guilt because I've done a lot of really fucked up things in my life, so bad that I literally can't tell a single soul. I'm a different person now, but I think I have some mild firm of PTSD. I'm afraid that those awful memories will surface during my trip and the guilt will eat away at me and drive me insane.

I'm not OP. I'm this guy I would need to do it alone. There are some people I trust, but literally nobody in this world that I trust with my dirtiest secrets. They're bad.

Yeah, however it may be better for all of us (including OP) if OP's fucked up mind is smashed to smithereens. The way I see it psychedelics will force you to sink or swim, they can accelerate you down a (self-) destructive path just as they may give the momentum needed to reverse course.

Attached: transcendent harold.jpg (800x677, 181K)

High. Shamans advise against it.

You can find spiritual awakening through persistent mediation and yoga. This means looking up a serious class on the matter and not YouTube. Then, persist. Don't let bumps on the road (stopping for periods of time) stop you. Keep it up.

That's how I overcame serious shit like you. No shitty medication, no money grabbing therapists, no overzealousness. Just a normal life (married, couple of good friends and high paying job) and control over my cognition.

The center I recommend, with branches all over the world, is called Sivananda.

What the fuck did you do?

Extremely taboo chats on Omegle. Fapped to some fucked up stuff. Beast, fucked to death, rape fantasy, underage girls, etc.

I haven't done anything in real life, but I fapped to some fucked up things. I haven't done it in years because I would always feel guilty and disgusting afterwards.

I'm afraid I'll confess to something that I wouldn't ordinarily confess to when I'm sober. I feel really bad about it.

So basically you're just an edgelord?

>fapped to some fucked up shit
no shit faggot. where do u think u r

Attached: kekk.jpg (250x182, 8K)

>anxiety, pure OCD, and horrible intrusive thoughts
lsd would fuck your shit up post-royally, mushrooms at a light dose less so but mental illness doesn't mix with drugs at all

It'll do wonders op

Attached: bruuuuh.jpg (640x640, 58K)

i've had an anxiety disorder and anx attacks for over 20 years i took shrooms once and had a weird bad trip with stalactites on the ceiling of my room and they started crushing me into the floor i didn't have a mental breakdown cause of it but i never took them or acid again but hey you might have fun

Attached: psychosis.jpg (1152x864, 114K)

Do it

If you take a 1 or 2mg of klonopins and then take some shrooms / acid, 1 or 2 hours later you’ll be good. I have panic disorder and this worked for me. First time I took shrooms without taking a benzo I had a panic attack for hours

>had a panic attack for hours
Were you okay afterwards? I've had really bad ones from smoking too much weed, and I just tough it out and I always feel better when I'm sober again.

Take the chance. Have some fun.

Try praying

do it. made my life better. havent had any bad trips and prefer acid over shrooms. just start low and feel it out

Attached: hoot.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Bruh been there u need to sort that shit as soon as possible or u could end up doing some fuked up shit like me abt 3 years ago broke into a house and assaulted a 8yo girl as she slept regretted ever since

I'm in control of my actions. Just not my thoughts.

did u know that an 8yo girl lived there

Yeh knew the whole family

>anxiety, pure OCD, and horrible intrusive thoughts
>I smoke a lot of weed
Nah, they're completely unrelated.

what were the consequences after that

Maybe try salvia? Just a little bit. Its pretty much the same effect as shrooms and acid but it lasts 5 to 10 minutes. If you have a bad trip it won't last an eternity like it would with shrooms / acid.

Nothing know knew a thing they where r all a sleep

This. I stopped smoking weed and my anxiety went away.

well good, hopefully u learned ur lesson

Hi OP, im in a similar boat to you, except ive plenty of experience with psychedelics and have been diagnosed with various mental illnesses.

The outcome of your trip would heavily depend on your set and setting and openmindedness to the effects of the drugs. I've had bad trips that fucked with me mentally but I've also had extremely healing trips that helped my mental health immensely.

I cant tell you what exactly what would happen if you were to take them and no one in this thread can, though they may like to act like they can. I would suggest tho if you do plan on taking psychedelics of any sort, start with a low dose in a safe environment, possibly with a trip sitter you trust and dont go smoking while tripping. Do your research and stay safe user

O no, you masturbated to stuff and hurt no one. How do you sleep at night?

Hopefully but if the percentages fall in my faver I'll probably do it again

Real

Attached: Moot and Boxy.jpg (680x907, 79K)