Whats something i can get thats similar to jack daniels.seems like the only new shit they have is fruity girly crap

whats something i can get thats similar to jack daniels.seems like the only new shit they have is fruity girly crap

Attached: jackdaniels.jpg (400x600, 102K)

PROPER TWELVE

Makers Mark

Attached: brbon_mak1.jpg (900x1200, 225K)

Makers Mark or Jameson if you're looking to elevate your drink without spending too much and still being able to find it at the grocery store.

Jim Beam if you want something different about the same price or less.

Crown Royal is Canadian, it's in the same price range probably as Makers Mark and Jameson, but I don't think it's worth it. It goes down real easy though.

>gimmicky bullshit

no thanks

i stay away from celebrity endorsed bullshit.you can get a bottle of jameson that tastes just as good and doesnt need some mma retard to sell it

He got them all. If you like rum too i'll drink a little kraken every now and then a little expensive and not worth it weak drunk. If i'm gonna spend 27 dollars on a fifth im buying crown royal/makers mark/jack daniels in that order.

what if i just bought some cheap bourbon like ten high or evan williams?

i mean technically,isnt that the same as jack daniels except for the fact they cant officially call it bourbon because it isnt made in kentucky?

Dont under estimate jim beam because its "cheap" its pretty fucking good surprisingly. Tastes a little salty to me but not terrible.

canadian here, if i'm in a whiskey mood i go for buffalo trace, pic related.
crown goes down real easy but there's not really much to it. good for getting hammered quick. apparently it's considered premium overseas? it was $100 SGD for 750mL when i was on vacation in singapore, which is like... 70 freedombux?

Attached: fullsizeoutput_21ff[1].jpg (1365x2048, 258K)

Wild turkey is uneatable.

Attached: wildturkey101.jpg (275x375, 14K)

>canadian here

im kinda pissed they dont sell alberta premium in my area

bump for intrest. I need something new to try.

grow up you dull domed zilch

kind of fruity like you say you don't want but I was thinking of trying some Laird's apple brandy

>fruity girly crap
how insecure are you?

Thank you good sir! I too like Kraken. Have you tried Sailor Jerry's?

Ah, we don't have that here, at least not that I've seen. You said it, Crown is good for getting hammered fast, not much else to it. I'll go for a Canadian whiskey once in a while but with what's available here in the states it's usually Seagram

not insecure,im just a real man and not some soy drinking liberal cunt like you

learn what men drink

my issue with crown royal is 99 percent of the stores i go to keep it behind the counter and i cant be bothered to waste my time asking to buy 20 dollar alcohol

My main is knob creek small batch 120.

I have used Ten High for mixing drinks at college parties where my guests wouldn't care and probably didn't know, but I still wanted to have some kind of standard. It makes good mixed drinks if you ask me. I wouldn't take it neat.

Damn, Knob Creek is good, if you can find it.

ive had ten high before,i bet its probably better neat then old crow but i wouldnt suggest drinking cheap bourbon neat

Correction: Evan Williams, not Ten High. I read two things, meant one, and typed another. Ten High is garbage imo.

only natives drink alberta premium around here

Just buy vodka u pussy

yeah,im assuming from looking it up that its only sold in canada.and the only reason i knew about it in the first place is because of the show trailer park boys

>u pussy

he says,while drinking his fireball

im sorry you've had to much soy in your system to recognize what real men drink

although,speaking of canadian stuff,what about canadian club's rye?

i usually just get the regular canadian club because its cheap and i can find it in a 1.75 liter bottle but im wondering if the rye is any good

Attached: fEhnwwU.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>PROPER TWELVE

let us know when your balls drop

Attached: 1533677740629.jpg (992x744, 70K)

based
666 confirms

potato vodka is my go to since i have a dumb fucking wheat allergy

Hmmmm...who think was him..!?!

Attached: 6601570616079407.jpg (1496x1147, 73K)

This is the tryhardiest thread I have seen in a while. Jack Daniel's is trash for plebs who don't know better. You want a good bourbon? There is no such thing. Grow up and stop sipping corn syrup, soyboy.

fuck off,i dont want you trump supporters ruining my thread with your politics.donald trump doesnt even drink alcohol because a pussy from a democrat city

well,we cant all he soyboys like you who dont drink alcohol and instead.sip on their soymilk all day

now lets stop the politics(me included)and anti alcohol faggotry and if you dont have anything to contribute in terms of the op's point,then shut the fuck up and dont post anything at all

the best proof of how shit america is becoming is the fact that a manly brand of alcohol like jack daniels is participating in this fruity girly bullshit and nobody is outraged about it

keep the girly crap for fireball,jack daniels is for men

Attached: No_Laughing_12.png (185x140, 49K)

I don't have a wheat allergy.
In fact, I believe wheat allergies are a myth created as an excuse to be a pussy.
However, I do agree that potato vodkas are superior.

i forgot about this shit,sometimes i like drinking cheap stuff to(canadian club).but can you drink this with more stuff like just making a 7 and 7(7 up mixed with seagrams 7 if you dont know what im talking about)

Attached: seagrams 7.jpg (450x450, 18K)

Attached: WflQKDwh.jpg (448x254, 23K)

Start trying some scotchs. Dewars white label is cheap and one of the easier ones

Hunter s Thompson liked Chivas Regal
try that

op here,i drink lots of scotch,maybe ill get a bottle of seagrams 7 because i havent gotten it in a while.you can mix it with more then just 7 up right?

mix it with anything you want fren

This user is not joking. Mix it with anything you'd mix any other whiskey with. 7up, ginger ale, cola, Sprite, lemonade, sweet tea, anything.

I made up one that someone else probably already did that I call the "harnold Palmer" half lemonade, half sweet tea, and a shot or two of whiskey.

Then me and my friend got drunk one night and we made up (name is a matter of dispute, neither make sense, we were sloshed, but it was still a really good idea later) one part cola, one part lemon juice, one or two shots of whiskey. It's like a half whiskey sour half whiskey and Coke. We cut the simple syrup because there's enough sugar in Coke already. Garnish with maraschino cherry if desired.

I just take a couple of good cranks right from the bottle then go back about an hour later.

151 rum

maybe its just me then,i dont know.ive drank canadian club more then i have seagrams 7.just seems like canadian club mixes better,seagrams 7 seemed to only be good with 7 up but maybe ill buy some again and try it