Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums

This man used a slur to attack someone who mocked his religion.
Opinions?

Attached: Cancelled.png (720x785, 335K)

Everyone involved in this image is a faggot. Including but not limited to OP.

Attached: 1440799017039.jpg (1813x2111, 1.36M)

But he didn't attack anyone. He made a point. Fags dox and try to ruin people's lives over trivial matters such as name calling. They have the thinnest skin.

Am Op. Can confirm. Anyone else?

I'd love it if theu got involved with Sup Forums.

Calling someone a faggot =/= making fun of gay people. Fucker should've been funny. Or not posting pics of getting drunk in his uniform.

There are groups you can treat like shit and groups that are protected. This is well known.

Furthermore, the person who tweeted "payback" seems to take the alleged offense personally despite not being the one called a faggot.

>using real name on twitter
> not using fake twitter to troll

People enjoy weilding power even if it's pretend power. I don't think religion or the slur are the underlying issues and are simply the vehicle used by some petty dipshits to feel validated for one brief moment. People often suck. Both of those issues are way more complicated than they were presented and unfortunately it's super easy for some reductionist "enlightened" 19 year old to do real damage to someone's financial well-being. I fucking despise this climate so much so glad I don't have any social media.

You're actually an unbelievably huge cancer in terms of discourse online. I hope this validation of your efforts helps your self-esteem which hopefully pushes you towards focusing on improving your own life instead of licking the bits of semen off the ground that is the attention from online strangers, you suck.

Welcome to capitalism. Republicans have enabled corporations and companies to do whatever the fuck they want forever. You can be fired for the dumbest shit and there isnt anything you can do about it. Thanks Republicans!
>idiot in OP signs up for a job
>idiot in OP breaks rules for the job he signed up for
>idiot in OP loses job
Wow I'm so outraged. Lets go on the internet and blame everyone but the actual fucking company, or guy who broke company policy. Yes much big brain. Very smart.

You're a retard. The company fired him. Nobody "got him fired". He was fired for breaking company policy - which he willingly signed on for. Your anti-gay mental gymnastics can fuck off

Lmao this faggot.

Don't break the contract you signed and you won't get fucked over for breaking the contract. Crazy concept, huh?

Two different people, friendo.
>source: one half of the faggot

no, he didn't call anyone a fag who attacked his religion, he tweeted a picture mocking the Crucifixion and said he should be able to call fags fags and then someone reported the picture he posted of himself drinking at work I guess

shitty for someone to report him but he's a moron for posting a picture of him drinking at work and believing in Christianity

So? You're both faggots, I grouped both together. You gonna kill yourself already?

This dude is gross. Trannies need to be gassed.

Attached: EGW-xhCXkAYK5_n.jpg (1200x901, 197K)

No, you didn't "group" us you implied we were the same person. Those are not the same thing. Also, I love this idea of mocking other people's position without the fortitude to own your fuck ups. Why would anyone take you seriously?

Tl;dr
the eternal screeching of the mentally defunct.

How's the relationship with the old man, has he killed himself because of you?

>couldn't finish a 42 word passage
>thinks he has opinions worth listening to
Brilliant.

Attached: image.jpg (640x566, 80K)

Why would I read the words of a fag? I don't wanna catch your gay.

The whole divide and conquer thing wasn't really worth it this time around for the elite. Turns out you end up stuck in the world you make. Good luck building a fucking bridge with a bunch of trannies, muslims, and hysterical childless women, elite scum fucks.

I'm a faggot and I am not offended in the least when somebody breaks out the f-bomb as an insult. I grew up in the South and still live here.

That being said, you ought to realize that whoever that guy is that clearly dislikes fags and lesbians obviously has shit moral character since he broke a written contract he voluntarily signed and swore to not do something, but then does it as soon as he thinks nobody is watching him.

Would that guy have been fired otherwise if there wasn't a photo of him drinking in uniform? He'd still be able to drop f-bombs all over the place and get gay screeching sounds and still have his job if he wasn't such a retard.

You need kill yourself.

Well now you're in trouble since you've had to have read the words of the earlier post to reply with your sick "catch the gay" line. Congratulations, you've played yourself.

gay = weak
lame = weak
pathetic = sucking sympathy
faggot = trying to get people to go along with you (it means "bundle of sticks" and is the symbol of "fascism")

none of these have anything to do with sexual preference.

arguing against christianity is protected by the 1st amendment the same way one is allowed to be christian, but private citizens can diss it as much as they want. the 1st amendment only protects private citizens from the establishment, not other citizens.

everyone is wrong and stupid.

Why. Suicide rates for homosexual males is pretty low. I think you're confusing homosexuals with those gross traps that have a 43% suicide rate and counting.

Attached: 1570557949480.jpg (1252x1252, 259K)

I haven't been reading a thing kek, I've just been calling you a faggot and to neck yourself.

idgaf

>implying your any different
Hitler did nothing wrong. Gas kikes, fags and other undesirables

Wait...so, then how are you replying right now if you aren't reading anything that user is typing? Are you a psychic?

Attached: 155474654168.jpg (270x187, 17K)

>you've had to have read the words
>I haven't been reading a thing
You're directly replying to the statements. If you're not reading, what are you doing? What does the word "read" mean to you, my dear scared of penis friend?

Attached: 1570474376339.gif (245x168, 275K)

>43% suicide rate

This is bullshit.

>this time its good when corporations grossly overreach their bounds

This faggot lmao

This faggot lmao
Trump 2020

Nope. 100% factually correct statistic according to the government of the United States of America.

welfare will give them political domination fort decades

There it is, the wits end. I've enjoyed toying with you, but now you bore me. Good day.

Explain this. I want to understand just what you're trying to say here.

>Man uploads photo of him drinking in uniform to a public forum
>starts calling people slurs
>somebody that was offended sent the evidence of the guy yelling slurs drinking on the job (that he took and posted) to his employer and they fired him for breach of contract
how exactly is twitter grossly overreaching at all here? They do it all the time in other areas, but Twitter didn't do anything here.

fuck faggots and they're stupid fucking agenda

this is actually dumb as fuck

This faggot lmao. Here's a genuine reply, the world hates you, the kikes rule you, and blacks will be the ones that kill you

I have to vote for Trump again in 2020 too. Why are you so happy that our choices in this timeline is a old reality tv star that trolls twitter constantly and refuses to govern the country the way he said he would because he doesn't want bad optics, or a literal communist that will turn us all into feral cannibals in

He's 100% right.

Because he's a step closer to exterminating all you faggots. Seig Heil.

Because why is it ok for people to attack a man's religion but it's unacceptable if he attacks their sexuality?

faggots are so annoying, religion involved or not, they always need to let people know they're a faggot

Do us a favor and don't come back.
No one appreciates you here.
Why you are even on Sup Forums and do not enjoy the basic concept of trolling is beyond rationality.

You don't think it's o.k. for people to attack an individuals religion, nor do I. I also don't think it's o.k. to attack somebody based on their sexual preferences. It's wrong period.

What I'm trying to tell you is that the man in the OP wouldn't have been fired had he not attacked somebody sexual preference while having evidence posted to his own profile that could get him fired.

I mean, like I said before, call somebody whatever you want I don't care. If you're going to go on Twitter and use your real name and post pictures that can get you fired, you probably shouldn't go around purposefully flinging shit at people...

Remember when a faggot used to get beat to death and dragged at 70 mph by their peers. Pepperidge farms remembers.

Lol. You realize Trump has grown the economy for latino, black, women right? Homosexuals have be given increased rights and protections against discrimination under Trump. How is he going to eliminate the gays if he's protecting us under US Law...?

whatever, talk shit get hit(or mocked in this case), though going after someone's job is a pretty low blow. Even as a faggot, the way these twitter and left wing people really try to ruin anyone who opposes them is pretty excessive and inappropriate.

No, because I wasn't even born until the 1990s. I missed the whole lynching black and dragging gays behind trucks part of Americana.

Attached: 15694817676590.jpg (180x180, 26K)

There are rules and there are "rules"

An employer doesn't care if you have a beer in uniform unless someone makes a big deal out of it.

You don't enforce every rule like an authoritarian dictator.

Spirit of the law not letter of the law.
A cop doesnt write you a ticket for going 1mph over the speed limit, but you retards say "but hurr durr you were speeding!!1!1!"

I don't hate ethnics. They don't want to be grouped with you, it's not appreciated. You're a degenerate, who tried to force you own choice down the American people throats. Yeah they repelled Obamacare's support for transgender and faggots alike. Yeah he's helping you. Get aids.

Wow, pretty homophobic to use licking semen as an insult. Are you saying that everyone who licks and or eats semen is sub human trash? Do us a favor and pick up your girlfriend's son from his dad's house.

If you put your work info on the internet then you shouldn't be surprised when someone uses that against you.

>Someone criticizes an idea system that he personally chose to buy into and participate in
>He responds by attacking traits that are completely out of their control
>He gets fired for drinking on the job because of evidence he willfully posted to social media

kek why are you retards sympathetic towards this absolute dunce

>have my own company and can fire who ever I want for any reason

Shits cash.

He most likely didn't

If you have someone's name and picture, you can do some sleuthing and figure out where they work without them putting it online

Right. So, using the spirit of law, seeing your employee in uniform drinking (shows poor judgement at worst, granted) coupled with the same employee going online and posting pictures of himself in his unniform representing your company and then calling gays faggots, any businessman worth his salt would get rid of a bad apple like that. The only goal of a business is to increase profits and make $$$. The only color that matters is Green, and the only preferences that anybody cares about is Paper or Plastic.

I'd let him go too just to save my business. It doesn't even have to be personal. You might even agree with everything the employee said. Food on your table, college for timmy and sally, or this retarded loose cannon of an employee tanking your business?

He in the wrong for sure. But we need to remind fags of their place and if not put their skull beneath our feet.

>any businessman worth his salt would get rid of a bad apple like that

No they wouldn't.
That guy didn't call gay people faggots. He was making a philosophical point about the nature of criticism itself and the hypocrisy of some people.

You are a retard

>The only color that matters is Green
Wow a proud Republican. You really are a fag.

Did you just say homosexuals were dragged behind cars at 70mph until they were killed by road rash and dismemberment?

You mean homosexuals had to demand equal protections under the law so that shit wouldn't happen to them and you think that is going too far? Lol. I feel like you really are a real person smi-trolling, but also spilling your real point of view out there right now. I feel both sorry for you, and disgusted that somebody still has your level of understanding about the world yet you're literally using the internet right now to remain ignorant and a contrarian.

Fags deserve death, and the eternal fires of hell.

>Wow a proud Republican
Wrong.
>You really are a fag
Guilty as charged, Sweety.

Attached: 1570334913499.gif (220x250, 257K)

And the current ruling class says that all alt-righters (whatever that even means now) a long with all straight white males and racists, sexists, bigots, and -phobes should be killed. Does that mean you should be put to death by the state since that is the current ruling consensus of the leftist religious dogma?

>us
That's cute.
>No one appreciates you here.
Is that why you post, do be appreciated?
>Why you are even on Sup Forums and do not enjoy the basic concept of trolling is beyond rationality.
Let me help you out on this one. It turns out you can troll whoever the fuck you want to including people who shitpost on Sup Forums, I hope that helps to bridge the gap in understanding.
Gay people don't have a monopoly on semen. The fact that your mind connects semen with gay first is pretty telling.

Only jew media promotes those values, and kike ruined states. The rest of the country is just like me. We want you dead.

You are exerting your own moral standards onto the world using authoritarian means because of some pop sci article

You support the egalitarian ways Capitalism works.

You can't be any more of a Right Winger free market Capitalist.
"don't have any moral convictions! Unless they are my moral convictions and also this system totally supports egalitarian and cosmopolitan morals"

It's Sup Forums, you're surrounded by fags.
>dick rate threads
>trap threads
>shorta

Is that why the majority of White American voted for Obama twice? I don't think a majority of anybody, anywhere is 'just like you.' Well, maybe a really bad trailer park in the foothills of meth riddled virginia MAYBE.

Republican and Capitalist aren't the same thing. Is this hard for you to grasp?

you're actually like seriously like totally a massive faggot
Get aids and die, nigger lover. What's with all the retarded, buttmad little faggots in the thread?

That's an excellent question. Why are you here?

Attached: 1534705086862.png (800x800, 763K)

>I like Capitalism when it suits the global homo agenda!
>We need more regulations when there isn't enough protections for homos!

>niggerlover
>implying that gay user isnt some racist Klansman
>implying there arent actual racist homosexuals all over Sup Forums right now
>implying you aren't going back and forth posting pepe memes and awoooing with hundreds of gay Sup Forumsanons every single day
Come out of the closet, Billy.

So like, are we just going to start making up greentexts now and lying about what each other is posting?

Attached: 15708314946060.png (500x593, 702K)

Sup Forums used to be different.
What is it with you and bringing up racially charged statements, I've said I like ethnic people. I voted for obama too. It's you faggots that are the problem. There's a lot of people like me.

Obama married a transgender. Isn't that some well-known fact pushed in your circles. It's canon on Sup Forums, td on redit etc.

Seems like Americans like gays and transgenders since they keep voting for and electing politicians that push for more and more protections in our favor from the actual fringe minority of the population (aka you). So again, I don't think the majority of anybody agrees with you.

Fuck all niggers and faggots

Attached: 72f.jpg (680x544, 53K)

That's fucking gay.

The only lies going on here are your lies to yourself about your homosexual mental illness

Sup Forums is dumb. All of them are retards. Michelle obama is a woman. Fact. No you'll get killed in US for being gay/transgender. Transgendered and homosexual individuals experience 4x the violence. Given let's say you live in Nevada there 83% the higher than average crime rate. That's increased. This isn't just the example look up crime statistics it's amusing.

>Transgendered and homosexual individuals experience 4x the violence

Literally from being mentally ill and suicidal even when "accepted" by society

Attached: 1562876213898 transgender suicide.png (699x389, 54K)

Again, showing stats for trans, not homosexuals.
Which is why more protections are necessary. you're making the case for protectionism and special classes of citizens yourself

>even when "accepted" by society
Yeah, that's the problem. They aren't accepted by society they're "accepted"which is akin to you only talking shit on anonymous boards because you don't want to lose your job but you're still mad about the gay..

>Yeah, that's the problem. They aren't accepted by society they're "accepted"which is akin to you only talking shit on anonymous boards because you don't want to lose your job but you're still mad about the gay..

You retard
Even when they are accepted by society and totally pass, they still suffer from mental distress and suicide

Attached: 1562876272448 transgender suicide.png (719x410, 71K)

But I'd advocate electroshock therapy, to fix the problem. You can be fixed. What you want to do is treat the ailment, not the disease. You don't need extra protection because society is the way it is. Being gay is not right.

We live in a reality where they're clearly not as evident by the rhetoric in this thread. So any statistic from this world is applied in the most egregious attempt to be a disingenuous "shitposter" to ever exist. Did you fucking travel to a universe where gay and trans are actually accepted and they're still killing themselves? No? Maybe shut the fuck up.

>I can be fixed
>implying I'm broken
I just prefer Men over Women. There is nothing wrong or broken about that. Homosexuality is at most a sexually deviant behavior and only accounts for a fraction of a fraction of the 7bln people on this planet.

Transgenderism is a mental illness since they want to physically remove their organs in order to mimic another mammal. Self-mutilation is a form of mental illness. It's surely not normal, but as long as they aren't cutting off their cocks witth a razor blade and a bottle of vodka then what's the problem.

Completely missed the point. The point is that the fags and the left respond to everything in this way. The slightest provocation or even an interpreation warrants their doxing and attempt to ruin people's lives.

Yes, you are hemorrhaging your anal gland sand sphincter, which will eventually lead to cancer. You are no different, and just as unnatural. Nothing is designed to go into the anus, and nothing should. This what you don't understand and that's why you're sick. Same goes for transgender. Both gays and transgendered fail to see the abnormalities of the lifestyle and so forth. You're cracked in the head.

The world is full of assholes. Some of them are gay.