How about that smell?

How about that smell?

Attached: CFBECC4D-C486-40F7-80D9-C6D2A0F506DA.jpg (600x646, 53K)

STINKY!

how about the fact you fake your own outrage and lie about others to cover for how frustrated you are at the fact your meme efforts FAILED long ago?
how can someone be so mentally ill?

WOULD YOU?? STINKY EAT!!

Smells like a sale!

Attached: 1562377693613.jpg (819x630, 421K)

can you smell what the emo fag is cooking?

lol

Corn texture

samefag (switch ips to hide the fact he's the same faggot)

I don't see why you guys have issues with emotions what are you fags?

I’d buy that for a dollar!

poor animaterr man; switching ips to make it seem like it's more people because even his followers abandoned his pathetic cause
>"bbbbut, look at the ips!!!! you're just crazy for not recognizing i̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶d̶ ̶I̶.̶P̶.̶s̶ there are many different users!!!"
this is how desperate the log faggot has gotten: he posts all day and wants desperately to get you to believe it's more than just his pathetic ass.

dude I don't mind this meme being posted, I actually think its kind of funny because I loved this band in middle school. But I gotta ask, how does the same person manage to post this at all hours of the day? Do you not have a job? Do your parents pay for your food, water, clothes, shelter and internet? I am seriously curious as to why you don't have an actual job and just do this all day. Does mental illness prevent you from getting a job?

>the same person

Attached: 1547685284208.jpg (480x524, 137K)

Yeah sometimes its one or two other people, myself included, but for the most part it is you, the same person. The phrases, grammar, images and generic captions you post are all similar enough to tell its the same person posting this hourly every day, even if sometimes there are 1-2 different people posting it. So when are you going to stop ignoring my question? Why don't you get a real job? How do you afford to live? Rich parents?

ooh yeah!

>everyone i dont like is the same person!

this obsessed and anally aggravated

One day mommy and daddy will not be able to pay your bills anymore and your hard drive full of log memes won't help you. I'm not saying it to be rude man I'm just saying you need to get a job and save up as much money from it as you can while living with your parents, that way when you enter the REAL WORLD you can take care of yourself.

>projection

you wouldnt even think to say something like that if it didnt actually describe your situation. thanks for the advice tho kiddo!

I'm rich

Attached: 15457d09746884 (2).jpg (950x1024, 97K)

actually no, I just work a lot to take care of myself and when I see the same person posting poop memes all day I get curious as to how they are able to survive without having to work

agree, this is called maturity too...

>"i work a lot"
>responds to every log thread
>"when will logposters get a job and stop posting all day lololol"

sure thing, kid

image his parents wasting money for this piece of trash...

Probably Social Security Disability Insurance. Our tax dollars keep the retard/s alive. I hate that.

Shut up, RR. Fucking asshole.

Attached: a5dfdc4cc4fa1e2b.png (469x469, 277K)

Attached: eustace2.png (640x480, 283K)

This isn't a meme, this is a movement.

quite a movement indeed, better have plenty of two-ply TP

Attached: 1545883325517.jpg (904x743, 168K)

It's not just a movement, it's a way of life...

HEHE!

Attached: 0d1.jpg (680x952, 99K)

movement followed by only one person.
WHOA

why did you guys choose Andy again? I forget

you are one pathetic mentally ill faggot, that's about it. and it's even more pathetic when you try to hard to lie and attribute frustration to others while your discord is dead and your subreddit died long ago.
and will you address those deaths? of course not!
you'll act like i didn't say any of those things, or try to deflect with one of your many mentally ill retorts.
but it's funny to watch you squirm and get mad and turn it around, it's what makes mocking you so entertaining

Attached: logfags try too hard.png (1142x840, 451K)

i absolutely hate this shitty forced meme, but i gotta say, the SSX shitty is at least creative.

Are you twelve?

because his logs are steamy

Attached: 1559535957060.jpg (450x600, 94K)

don't you ever wonder if it's worth it to spend all day long on this effort? I suspect you know it's bad because you usually deny that you spend that much effort and it seems you try to use effort as an attack on others, so it seems you know that this much time wasted is going to bite you in the balls one day.
and even though you'll deny it, come on man, if you dedicated one fourth the energy you dedicate to this effort to an actual job, you'd probably be making a good salary. hell, at least you could get a job as a political shill.

obtain maturity

there is no LOGic to it. just take the brownpill

Attached: MemeLoveTriangle_297886754.jpg (2500x1667, 673K)

so your tormentors really are right then? you're too mentally ill to realize how you could profit from your time rather than waste it on something that will be forgotten a few days after you finally give up on it yourself?
yeah yeah, you're convinced it will outlive you and will be a meme, but I suspect in some corner of your mind, you suspect this is not the case.

This is actually one of the few things that keeps me coming back here, it's a guilty pleasure, only because I fucking hate Andy.

but you're not, you're the same guy, you keep logging off and switching ips (presumably so you can screenshot and 'prove' you're not the same person) but your grammar and syntax everything betrays you.
why do you go through this much effort to lie like that?

I'm literally not whoever OP is lmao, I literally am some random who finds it funny. You tinfoil hat wearing cock mongrel.

WHAT?

Attached: 1545709746884.jpg (950x1024, 89K)

whatever dude, there is no need to get so angry about it. you're not fooling anyone no matter how much you accuse me of something.
i'm just trying to understand why the charade?
why is this waste of years of your life so important to you?
frankly, i am curious because of how insistent you are and how you seem so convinced that the rest of us see it like you do, nobody does.
you could accuse me of mental illness, and sometimes life sucks and I question my sanity, but at least I question it, you never do.
and you're so obsessed. do you ever take vacations from this obsession?

Schizophrenia IRL and Online

The dude very well might be switching Ips, probably so, but it's still funny, because while he may be wasting time trying to make something a meme, YOU'RE wasting you're time by being so obviously butthurt by it to the extent that you actually believe every person who finds it funny is actually him. You're literally trying to convince somebody that they're somebody else.

Attached: 35hp79.jpg (1200x514, 65K)

>being so obviously butthurt by it
there you go again trying by hook or crook to dishonestly attribute anger. why are you so desperate to do this every time?
>because while he may be wasting time trying to make something a meme,
dude, it's just you, nobody is being fooled. you do this all the time and the ip switching trick is so old and easy that only newfags fall for it.
more to the point, you wasted years on this effort, and it's gotten you nothing other than mockery. your own followers on discord have mostly abandoned you, and your subreddit is dead.
what else could drive such an obsession other than mental illness?
what else would make you see anger where none lies other than some awareness that something is wrong in your head?
this last point is interesting, as it might suggest that even if you're mentally ill, some small part of you might be trying to recognize this, and maybe one day you might finally realize your obsession for what it is.
of course, you can always keep on lying and claiming you're someone else and that it's me who is mad and not you. not you who has lost everything to this obsession.
no. not you.

Tldr
I think I'm gonna start spamming the shit too just to piss you off more, tbh. Seems fun. Look, now you have to log posters. Gg.

dude, you've been spamming it all this time, but go at it if it makes you feel better about your efforts.
nobody else is fooled.
nobody else is mad.
you are still wasting your life by orders of magnitude more than anyone else here.
but you do you.

Attached: ThumbsUp.jpg (424x283, 9K)

And everyone is eustace.

Andy’s one log of fun
Andy’s two logs of poo
Andy’s three logs of pee
Andy made four but I want more
Andy’s five make me feel alive
Andys sexy sex
Andy’s seven logs of heaven
Andy’s great eight
Andy’s fine nine

drink bleach, it's good for you

The steam...
The CREAM...

>samefag still samefagging

grow up...

>samefag mad that nobody believes his samefagging

It's a bowel movement!

Attached: 1571157215238.png (600x600, 257K)

samefag

It looks like you don't understand the Log rage channel. Maybe if you mature a little

Attached: 1557445989119.png (600x512, 252K)

You sure about that, user?

Attached: sureboutthat.jpg (471x606, 38K)

it's not that complicated: you are desperate to upset newbies, but now that newbies don't fall for it, you invent your own fake outrage.
simple.really.

this guy literally predicted you'd try this
wew, you're such a predictable tool

Logging in

Attached: october2011cielo1_0002.jpg (854x480, 85K)

so you're still here, trying to rescue this thread from the failure you created hours ago?

my nigga i'm simply a guy who saw a log thread and thought it'd be funny to post one of the quotes, it's just a damn meme anyway, i dont get why people get so worked up about it

>i dont get why people get so worked up about it
and there you go again: the desperation with claiming others are mad was predicted many times.
you're so easy to predict dude, you're just pathetic now.

Attached: Nrh71v.gif (320x242, 1.1M)

think whatever you want I guess, odds are you're OP and just argue with yourself to stir the pot

Attached: 1qbecy.jpg (384x313, 83K)

and you (as another person) jumped in to help me (as OP) and my worthy cause?
what i think is irrelevant. what's funny is how easily i bait you into responses to defend your faggotry.
you won't be able to resist this barb either!

Attached: edgy faggot.jpg (540x528, 41K)