Would you rather get a blowjob from a mermaid, i.e. human upper body and fish lower body, or sex with a reverse mermaid...

Would you rather get a blowjob from a mermaid, i.e. human upper body and fish lower body, or sex with a reverse mermaid, i.e. fish upper body and human lower body.

For the sake of comparison, they will be the best blowjob/pussy you'll ever get, the human half will be beautiful to your standards, you can cum anywhere you want, the encounter is consensual, and she has the personality that suits you best.

Attached: f591d59e005a54.jpg (850x1112, 550K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A3-NfdYyf0M
youtu.be/FvUAYhDxbF4?t=12
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Either way, it’ll smell like fish.

BRO TIP!!!

Does the person bottom/ fish head talk like a person?

why is this even a question?

Attached: 1561790866790.png (1280x1088, 341K)

Human upper half. I'm a boob guy, having a nice set of firm juicy tits is important to me. Also, the human upper half means that I don't just get blowjobs, but also handjobs and titjobs

Mermaid because 1. a fish top half would be disgusting and 2. good head is always better than good pussy

Glen Yarborough has already answered your question.
youtu.be/A3-NfdYyf0M

Obviously the human top half. Fish still have a whole to discharge waste and eggs. So I can still stick my dick Inn a mermaid

fax

Regular Mermaid, for sure.

Attached: MermaidSecuencePrevFinalLQ.jpg (1713x800, 969K)

I wish that would happen to me

Don't we all?

Attached: mermaid_tf__maybe_tg____don_t_swim_by_tsilver-d7p84im.jpg (900x598, 359K)

Attached: mermaid_tf__her_lesson_learned_____commission___do_by_janexas-d7t5y80.jpg (2096x700, 319K)

youtu.be/FvUAYhDxbF4?t=12

C’mon... ever seen 2 guys one carp?

Regular mermaid. Blowjobs are nice but also I kinda wanna try some fish tail.

Mermaids would be mammels, so they would have vaginas like whales and you could fuck them vaginally.

Typo aside, he's got a good point.

Kek!

She won't let you.

I'd rather fuck a whole fish