So why did they puss out for having Major ACTUALLY be naked?

So why did they puss out for having Major ACTUALLY be naked?

WTF this is a SFW board!!! my boss just came all over me

wtf i just got fired

>tfw no scarjo sex robot

>being naked is what was the most important thing to the pleb cartoon watchers
hmm
makes you think

nudity is worse then gore for Americans

Can't have good cyberpunk without naked ladies

That's hot

There was no gore either

Build one.

Thanks for telling us. Be sure to keep some paper towels near next time so you don't have to lick yourself and your boss clean.

You just don't understand why true patricians appreciate anime.

But her puss isn't out

because they really wanted scarjo and she's too A-list to run around naked for an action movie

they couldve gotten that asian chick from pacific rim and she wouldve not only been naked but she wouldve done an unsimulated robot blowjob scene for fun

kek'd

every western home has one in the kitchen

My only beef with this movie was the fact they didn't make it 10+ years ago. None of the faggots on this board complaining about "NOT MUH MOTOKO" would say a word of this was "The Island" era Scarlett Johansson

Naked Major > $250 million at US
PG 13 > - $90 million at US

/this

ScarJo wanted to be naked on the sex scene and Michael Bay said no, this is a PG13 movie

Because she wasn't naked in the 1995 movie

i hate ghost in the shell now

I never watched the anime or the dumpsterfire live action.

Why would a cyborg fight naked?

>nudity is immature

Eat shit americunt.

>nudity makes any sense from a tactical standpoint

Let me guess kiddo
you think violence and gore is "mature" too, don't you?

BRRRIGHT lighting looks good in movie stills like this

Nothing wrong with that. Movies need attractive women, not 40 year old mom bodies.

>no anatomically correct feet with fake skin.

Dropped

>People think that people want the major to be naked for the sake of being naked
Or, you know, it supports one of the themes in the movies.

Humanity knows shame, but robots do not. Being naked means nothing to a robot.

Why wouldn't she fight naked?

It was part of her character rejecting her body

because no one with a developped brain cares and it changes nothing to the story

The major isn't actually naked in most of the original movie. Her camouflage device is a thin translucent skinsuit. You can even see the face veil made of the same material to cloak her face in this shot.

It's obviously more advanced and effective than the camo jacket the ghost-hacked dude they chase down uses.

She doesn't "reject" her body, she simply doesn't care if anybody sees it.

At least in the anime, SAC in particular, the Major can switch bodies like some people switch underwear. She can even control two different bodies at the same time.

She was never a good actress, nor particularly as good looking as everyone likes to and simply doesn't fit the character. Every time she is on screen she has this I AM ACTING SEE ME ACTING! expression just like Leo Desperategibsmeoscario.

Even 10 years ago better choices for the Major would have been:

Antje Traue
Jeniffer Connelly
Eva Green
Emily Blunt

Pic related would have been perfect. Too bad she is not a nepotistic jew like Pork in a Shell.
I remember some Hollywood kike producer said the only reason Antje Traue is not a bigger star in Hollywood is that she literally looks too aryan.

Her boobs are so small now. Especially noticeable in that scene where she's deep diving into the geisha robot and laying on the table. From the side it shows how they're small af now. She lost so much weight that her breasts went away

She's a robot, retard. Her skin has cloak, so yes, it does make sense from a tactical standpoint

She doesn't.

This is about general nipple phobia. In the new film she literally doesn't have nipples. see . Its really silly.

Really makes you think

She didn't, she just wore a skin-tight suit for optical camouflage, but because it was flesh-tone idiots think she was naked. She's only nude at the beginning during the shelling sequence here

>Jeniffer Connelly
>Eva Green
you do realize that they're both jewish

>Can turn invisible
>But you have to keep spare magazines up your vag or asshole

I'd rather have the load bearing best desu senpai

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

She's topless after (not during) she gets wrecked by the tank as well.

Is there any reason for a robot to have mammary glands, or things that look like them?

I know. I have nothing against jews in general.
I just dislike nepotistic kikes with shitty agendas.

soon

Yes, to look like humans.

He wrote "then"

clearly doesn't cover her hair.

WHY

>they can make skin have a cloak but you can't make body armor have a cloak

and unless she fires bullets out of her boobs, boobs make no sense from a tactical standpoint.

her hair gets camouflaged too. did you even watch the movie?

Your mother having you didn't make sense from a tactical standpoint, but it happened anyway. stfu

Female nudity is a big part of cyberpunk

wtf i hate Sup Forums now

God-tier waifu

have you seen her naked? they made the right choice

It's funny because ScarJew doesn't even look half that good
Everyone who thinks a live action anime anything should ever exist needs to hang

>Female nudity is a big part of cyberpunk
Yeah, to appeal to 13-year-old boys.

Don't act like there's anything deep to fanservice.

She wasn't an open Jew back then either
And again let me reiterate, if you think anime should ever see live action you need to hang
It's anime for a reason instead if a movie script

She isn't just a fighting robot. That's what the blue spider robots are for. She's a an operative, and is a cyborg, (a human with surgery) not a robot. She does undercover work ect as well, where looking like a hot woman does make sense from your 'tactical standpoint' bullshit.

To be completely fair, what fucking use does a robot have for nipples(except the obvious of it being a sexbot)

>she will NEVER castrate you with her teeth
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

So they can be easily identified as a woman you autist
The basic shape of a woman makes sense, nipples in the ither hand doesn't since they won't ever have kids and they're not being used for sex

>cyborg, (a human with surgery
No Mokoto is literally a human mind inside a robot not a cyborg

who?

>No Mokoto is literally a cyborg
>Not a cyborg
What did user mean by this?

And you're one of those boring tryhards who thinks the opposite right?

You're right.
She was supposed to be naked and have heavy lesbian threesome.

For fuck's sake, she is not a robot. Her brain is human, she has a soul/spirit and female one at that. Then comes the puppet master and fucks everything up for everyone by claiming to have a consciousness that goes beyond A.I.
That is the entire fucking point of the 1995 film; what defines a human being. Where exactly does it start and where is the line blurred or even crossed.
Unlike this WUB WUB WUB THEY STOLE YOUR LIFE TAKE YOUR REVENGE REEEEEEEEEEE assbirth.

Melissa Benoist (Supergirl) is flat as a board, and she is easily identified as a woman.

Even for the retards insisting that boobs are necessary for some cyborg to go "undercover", no, they're not.

It's fanservice for the demographic that buys manga and anime.

Fuck your tactical standpoint, it made sense visually.
rule of cool > your shitty tactical fucking standpoint

It isn't immature. And nudity being compared to violence is complete false equivalency anyway.

Nudity = vulnerability. Nudity is no defense.

Sure, if The Major was primarily a sexbot spy it might make sense.

I can tell your trying to be witty, but you are really completely right other than Major not actually being in that image (Though she does have lesbian threesomes as well).

>Nudity = vulnerability. Nudity is no defense.
That's just reverse psychology tactics.

shut up faggot

>look at me i think i know everything

Its like the point is right in front of you, so much so that you actually type it out. But some how ignore it.

>Nudity = vulnerability

For organic beings. She's a robot. Holy shit Sup Forums is fucking retarded sometimes.

Maybe since the movie is PG13?

only in retarded asian anime can a nude girl beat dudes with full armor

jewhansson's waist looks nothing like that, that's why, she's disgusting, you want you audience to pay up and comeback not to throw up

Scarjo was sexy as fuck as major

>Why did they puss out
>Because they are pussies

Okay that isn't what you wrote, but you are right. Both what you actually said and my sarcastic misquote.

One of the themes is her becoming detached form her humanity, she starts to doubt if she is human if her body is fully robotic and loses even the feeling of shame or her own sexuality
Its not really important, but its on of those small things that helps to show the impact of robotics and full body mechanical replacement on the human mind, a good movie is made of those small moments.

Emily Kinney, also flat as a board, and unmistakeably a woman.

Give it up you pathetic weeb.

>my chinese cartoon robts need boobies because logical reasons and not fanservice!

What bothers me most about this is that Scarlett Johansson would have been perfect for Battle Angel Alita.

A "naked" robot doesn't have sex organs, or simulated sex organs. It's joints and gears.

Do you know why armor is a thing?

>only in fantasy can a girl beat dudes
Fixed, you autistic sperg. Take your meds before bedtime.

Okay, I'm starting to think you haven't actually seen it.

you sound triggered

edgy sperglord faggot detected

She has, is visible in the right breast at the opening of the movie

I'm not mad at all.
In a way I'm actually glad the flick turned out to be such a trainwreck shitshow. Starting with the miscasting of the lead actress to music, script, director of choice.
The good thing is the 1995 film will always exist.

Major does. A tachikoma doesn't. Because Major isn't a tachikoma.

I just want to know if they kept the futanari scene.

That took me a second to realise you were talking about the live action one.

Is it just missing in the trailers or something?
Because she doesn't seem to have them in that comparison image.