Why are people always so mean to fast food workers

Why are people always so mean to fast food workers

Attached: C5A7CE92-8C30-41B8-BF7C-91B1A32944A3.jpg (1334x750, 78K)

Because people are selfish dicks.

Not just fast food. I had a few minimum wagie jobs before I got into my career. You are a door mat, stress ball and punching bag for people who make more money than you do.

i've never been rude to a service person in my life.

Bullies tend to go for soft targets. They know you can't defend yourself or else you'll lose your job, so to them you're easy prey. Find a way out of that shithole as fast as you can and find a job where you don't have to take as much shit.

because you regularly spit on the food or do other fuckery to it

because most fast food workers dont care for their job so why should their job (the customers) care about them?

correction. y are old people so mean to service and retail workers?

It doesn't require any great effort on your part to treat someone with basic decency. So why wouldn't you?

Amen brother

my two most recent times at fast food
Mcdonalds i was at the window waiting for food and overheard a rude customer and the two wemen talking shit about him saying what they would do when he gets to the window

Taco bell i ordered a chalupa and they put chicken on both of them instead of beef. i dont fucking like chicken on my taco shit

I showed up to McDonald's at 11:51. Right before close. There was a guy in front of me in line at the other speaker. The guy in the drive through took 10 minutes trying to understand what sweet and sour sauce was, and when it was my turn, the guy said "were closed, can you go away?"
I'm always super polite to fast food workers and try to treat them with dignity. Every time I ask for ketchup I never get it. Every time I ask for honey with my mcnuggets you retards give me honey mustard or nothing.
I make a point to tell every fast food worker or clerk to have a good day. 9/10 times I don't even get an acknowledgement.
Fuck you, retard. You're in a job anyone can do, statistically you still suck at it, and you're a rude cunt to people actively trying to be nice to you most likely.
Your time isn't worth 15 an hour. Your time isn't worth 6.
I can't wait for robots to take over your job because at least 30 dollars worth of circuit board can remember to put in 2 packets of fucking ketchup you stupid nigger.

People are dicks

cause until fast food is completely automated, fast food workers are just human vending machines

Death to motherfuckers who take 12 minutes at the speaker ordering. kys fags

Because how the fuck do you forget my tendies, even though that is the only I ordered, how the hell is that possible? You deserve to be treated like a sack of shit, don't like it get a job somewhere else

I'm not gonna defend faggotry and the queen's castle and shit but you're rude and you do not own the business that employs you.

And if you filthy niggers want to throw America at me, the customer is always right.

It's been more than one incident you have been rude to the elderly. I would love to tell you to step outside. I didn't ask to hear your legalese retail rules dipshit.

The only thing I'm mean about with fast food workers is when they bitch about deserving 15$ an hour yet suck at their job.

Try to speak fucking English then so we don't have to wade through pidgin to order some fries and a coke

lifelong fast food gobbling degenerate here. i got at least 2 meals a day from MCdonalds for years. they rarely fucked up my orders.

Well, you showed up ten minutes before close. Shit happens. Go somewhere else. You're not gonna fucking starve to death.

I work in grill at McDonald's and had someone whip a sausage egg mcmuffin from the front counter, through a small gap between machines. And into my grill area and hit me in the back of the head because they didnt get bacon

lulz

>Find a way out of that shithole as fast as you can and find a job where you don't have to take as much shit

easy to say, you fuckin genius

HAHAHAHAHAHA

lol i think that was probably me sorry bro, you in dayton area?

Why would I? We're both just cogs in the machine

Oh I get it, that's not why I was mad. if the guy had said "sorry, we just closed. We'd be happy to help you tomorrow" I would have been like "understandable, have a good night"
But instead the guy had to be a rude cunt to a guy who hadn't said a word to him. Fuck you, you are useless to society and the only thing keeping you from being replaced by an arduino and a robot arm is the fact that Mexicans are willing to do anything for minimum wage

Preach

I don't wish to imply that escaping the fetid black hole that is the food service industry is easy. I'm simply saying that it is conducive to a happier, healthier life, which ultimately makes it worth the considerable effort.

This is why your McDingdong has feces, piss, cum, and thick green spit on it. Keep talking down to the low-wage earners.

Around that area yeah

If you're so retarded that you can't spend 6 hours to do the necessary studying for an entry level IT certificate you should be forbidden to reproduce.

They think that fast food workers, or any service type people are beneath them. It's really very pathetic.

I'm only mean to serving people if they're cunts to me or other customers first. It's only happened two or three times, but they were assholes.

Because most of them are fucking stupid and/or give you a fucking attitude when they're the ones in the wrong, like fucking up your order or acting like they don't understand basic fucking english. I don't give a fuck if you get paid like shit that's not my problem. Act like you give a fuck about the damn job and maybe people would treat you with respect? Then again this level of thought is beyond most of those high school drop outs, drug addicts and illegals.

It's mostly the people who never amounted to anything in their life, that feel better about belittling someone who makes a little bit less money than them.
I've noticed middle aged women and minorities are the worst

It's because 95 percent of them are. Your average fast food worker where I live is complete gutter trash that would be dead without the state to survive. People totally incapable of doing anything of use to society, the job at McDonald's exists more to keep them from committing violent crimes and causing car accidents

How about you do your job properly? Why the fuck would I respect someone that can't do a job a trained rat could?

You've worked in food service, haven't you? You know what it's like working a closing shift and not wanting to wait on another customer so that you can get your closing duties done as quickly as possible so you can clock out and go home, right? So surely you can sympathize with the worker who didn't want to serve you after the store was closed, can't you? Or maybe you've never worked in food service and you don't understand the struggle, in which case you can shut the fuck up and drop out of this conversation now, because you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Case in point, this asshole.

Never treat service workers like shit at all. Same goes for retail workers. Those people deal with enough shit. Thats why I made a personal thing to anyone who helps me like as a food server or retail worker as be as patient and polite as possible to give them a break so they can at least have a moment to breath.

Attached: 1512202565263.jpg (577x359, 24K)

Because they want $15 an hour and somehow fuck up my simple ass order.
If they do their job be nice to them, they are handling your food after all.

>struggle

If you struggle to work at mcdonalds you are beyond help user

They have the audacity to presume the worker is too stupid or chicken shit to fuck with their food. Do not dick out to people whose job it is to prepare your food. Mistakes happen and you're never too important to say thank you. Like these dicks have aspired to drop fries since kindergarten and shit. No one is fulfilling any dreams or "arriving". What they're doing is skating the line between part time 38 hours a week to full time 40 hours a week with some shitty benefits. And they get to deal with us. Yay.

I say save the rage for the dude that cleans the bathrooms. Fuck that asshole

lets say im on the road
im trying to get somewhere
im not having a good day
gas is expensive
the traffic is jammed
i stop in for a burger
i tell you no pickles
and you just go right ahead and put pickles on my burger
im 5 miles down the road when i realize what you did to me
from then on i rightfully assume anyone working fast food over the age of 18 is a literal retard
the next fast food place go to i say my order real slow and real loud and i tell you to repeat my order 5 times
fuck you

It's so easy to tell when someone has never worked in food service.

So your mean because people want a living wage?

I worked in food service for 2 years, retail for longer. Yeah, it sucks to get a customer last second. That's why if the guy wasn't a cunt about it, I would've not thought twice about it and went somewhere else, because I know how that is. But instead the guy had to be a rude cunt about it. Even with the thoughts I have about fast food workers, I'm still super friendly and polite to you people. Try being polite yourself and maybe your lot will improve. The model seems to work well for chick fil-a. If you said that shit they're you'd be canned and rightly so.

Been there, done that.

All in all, whenever I get to eat out because whatever reason comes up and I can't cook. As a rule of thumb I try to not give shit to anybody, but as a former fast food worker I know how freaking stupid the people that work there are.

>if you aren't a wage cuck fast food nigger than fuck off
Going by that, no one would have a problem with you faggots

That's your perception dude. I believe the more oblivious you are the bigger the group of name tag wearers that think you're a cock holster

I'm never mean to these fucking niggers

Lol. I've been a line cook for 6 years and counting. Pull your head out of your ass

>mfw this thread was more wholesome than expected

Attached: 1450044455475.png (447x483, 183K)

No no no no no, you don't get it. If your job is not deemed "important" enough, you can starve in the fucking streets. It doesn't matter if you work 8 or 12 or 16 hours per day. If you don't have a "real" job, then fuck you, go find a better job you lazy piece of shit.

dont be so quick to judge the bathroom cleaning asshole either. my first job ever was at a cafeteria and i had to clean both men and women's bathrooms every night. surprisingly to me at the time at least, the women's bathroom was WAY worse than the men's consistently. we're talking shitty toilet paper on the floor/outside of the bowl, tampons they attempted to flush that didn't go down or missed the trash and left a bloody streak down the side of the trashcan to its resting place on the floor. found a huge glob of bloody hair hanging over the toilet bowl once don't know wtf that was. really sick shit. this is in a 99.999% white suburban town. fuck.

Ugh, christ that's even worse. How about a little solidarity, you fucking bootlicker?

this
fast food is a temporary job for highschoolers in need of pocket money not adults trying to make a living

>picking McDonald's as a career choice
You deserve to starve on the street

$15 is a lot more than a livable wage where Iive.

Damn, you sure think a lot about that guy who was rude to you a long time ago. Is everything alright?

Attached: m6EX6UM.jpg (500x500, 55K)

Customers aren't really people.

Solidarity? Plenty, just not for lazy scum. People like you suck to work with. Luckily they tend not to last long in an actual kitchen.

Because service workers that arent teenagers are failures to themselves, really. You're doing a job that will one day be replaced by robots. You are just getting by in society. There's teenagers who are millionaires right now, and here you are asking dumbass questions.

You feel like we owe you something because you chose this career. Doctors have the same problems with rude clients, get the fuck over yourself.

If you hate your job so much, quit. Learn a skill or go back to school. Loser. I'd like extra sauce, please!

Why is a McDonalds worker any less important than what you do?

Hey man, it beats being a walrus fluffer

Shit, I thought the sarcasm was pretty obvious, but I guess not.

Attached: 1517070177235.png (600x573, 63K)

Because I have an actual job

Well I got out of food service, so I guess we'll never know.

Did you make food? I highly doubt it. The worst that would happen from pissing you off would be I'd have to bring a stack of napkins to smear my art on the walls vs there being the molecule thin 1 ply you stock.

ITT: People who want quality, but don't want to pay for it, i.e. bums.

>be me
>git job at subway at 19 y/o
>itsawful.jpg
>i last literally like 13 days
>boss is a bigger bitch than kyles mom
>return to my hometown years later after graduating collage and starting a real career.
>my old boss is now giving me my food at the wendys drive thru.

feels good man

Attached: thug_lyfe.jpg (225x225, 9K)

not really. it's not that hard to not be an asshole

your sarcasm was the truth

This was a couple days ago. Just one example of many
Conversely I could say that fast food workers sure do get upset about people being rude.
You work a job that the dumbest person can do and you suck at it, and you can't even be polite while doing it. You're a heel. You deserve death.

What is your job?

smug is not mean

Case in point

i wasnt mean to her. but the story makes me feel good.

i had a wad of hair in my big mac while i was working for the county as a janitor fuck those people in va

Were you a dick to them?

it takes effort to deal with someone who doesnt make your simple meal correctly.

Because fast food workers are idiots.

I bet he was after that

I always tried to teach my kids to have a strong work ethic. I worked at McDonald's until I received my PhD in psychology - a few years after my first child was born. She currently works as a waitress, and the stories she tells me are horrific. As much as I would love to support her with my income alone, I feel the experience is necessary. I always tip well and treat service workers with respect. You never know what that person is going through.

i bet ur fat lol

You are worthless. You will always be.

Lol but I have to agree. Go back to fucking school you fucking niggers!

Cuz u retards forget to not put the fucking cheese on the fucking burger

I'm not. I'm civilized with them and they give me free stuff.

Boomer entitlement. Specifically American boomers.

Cause when I get shit food or the wrong fucking order it pisses me off and you want to get paid 15 minimum to fuck my shit up? Fuck you and your Co workers my fatass will always treat fast food workers with respect amd more until you get my stuff wrong.. I mean I'm sure a lawyer can't just say oh I got your case wrong sry! Or the construction workers build a house or highway wrong amd it's all good.. I expect the same from fast food too and anyone expects from any career.. now after this rant I will say I'm not standing with assholes that are just mean to fast food workers, just that don't expect me not to be kinda irritated when I have to come back in the store to fix what's wrong

Fast food workers are literally the shit of society. A drug dealer has more skills and is more marketable.

I once got a baconator from Wendy’s with no bacon.
>there’s no god
>burn it all down
>fuck those wagecuck scum

It's I'm civil with them, not I'm civilized with them

Also, fast food bitches are easy to fuck.

Same meaning.

its bad in the midwest when i was ther i swear i saw 2 cashiers tear up when i told them thank you