What's the sexiest thing a man can wear?

what's the sexiest thing a man can wear?

Attached: tumblr_mphfe6TsiR1rtme0ro1_1280.jpg (700x954, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

adidas.com/us/grey-sweatpants
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Coming from a girl (therefore my opinion infinitely more relevant), jeans or sweatpants and a T-shirt.

SPECIFICALLY MAROON. MAROON T-SHIRT. My boobs are hard as we speak

Attached: tumblr_px9qtsZpSe1sfx7kno1_540.jpg (540x690, 51K)

The pelt from a dead user bitch!

He goin horse riding on god

tall black boots

Attached: e24f6f2af794c881023bf67b.jpg (597x647, 70K)

If you are in highschool wear grey sweatpants, they go crazy over that.

Now its pricey but its worth it
adidas.com/us/grey-sweatpants

Also keep in mind, they won't think you are cute if you are an anti social fucking loser so please talk to women and other men

Attached: xpressive-7-8-pants.jpg (385x385, 12K)

Attached: novelty hat.jpg (500x500, 20K)

YES. YES . YES

Only if he’s my boyfriend though, I see him in public like that before we’re dating and I’m gonna make assumptions lmao

idiot

.... I’m right

Im confused on what you are saying you type like an egyptian camel fucker

Personally, I think my boyfriend would be hot in grey sweats. But, I would feel differently if I saw some stranger wearing grey sweats. I would feel he is chasing the attention of the general female populous.

Guys should wear jeans.

UNLESS you’re hanging out with your gf. Grey sweats.

Oh I get you now, do all women think that or is it just you

This. Grey sweatpants is for cucks n queers.

Attached: Aurelio-Voltaire-voltaire-41546290-736-736.jpg (736x736, 60K)

Eew
That guy looks like a crack head pedophile like holy fuck I bet he smells like gasoline and paint

Something from the Ed Gein collection

Personally, I can’t imagine genuinely wanting to be with a guy who just wears grey sweatpants in public knowing the implications.

As Seneca the younger said speaking about silk “if materials do not hide the body or even ones decency, can be called clothes... the adulterer may be visible so that her spouse has no more acquaintance than any outside or foreigner”

Attached: nazi-uniforms-by-hugo-boss.jpg (1024x906, 104K)

Quiet, femoid

/thread

Attached: Hitler_portrait_crop.jpg (426x568, 67K)

Nothing.

A Magnum condom and a smile.

A thong. Backwards.

He's one of the more famous Goth musicians in the world.

I hope, for your sake, a famous thinks more about the clothes that look hottest on guys than you do.

Otherwise you’re gay

True but jeans are ugly in my opinion, any suggestions?

Well, good golly Miss Molly.

Voltaire is a sexy fuck. Aged like fine wine

Nothing like the pic related. This black athletic material is nasty.

Rule of thumb: if it looks like anything on the fashion nova website, burn it.

I’ll give reason for what I’ve been saying: my ex wrote a lot of jeans (dark or black) and occasionally sweats I think? And he was the shit to me lmao.

I can’t imagine a girl having a problem with dark wash jeans, they’re universally attractive.

Attached: A77C2E60-F086-4435-AC14-3E0D3E32A78A.jpg (485x710, 130K)

Her.

Attached: Waifu.jpg (550x250, 11K)

That’s a woman alright

my nuts on his chin

Thank you for the advice!

I really hope it helps! Confidence looks pretty great too!

A leopard print speedo, crotchless and assless chaps and a Twizzler hanging from his dick hole

Fuck off you larping faggot

Consider Pascal’s wager.

I’m a girl. You take my advice, I’m right. Get laid. Win life.

I’m not a girl. You take my advice. I’m wrong. Life stays the same for you.

Sounds worth the risk to me!

In this comparison I am god

All men should look like this

Attached: e536d25d031a6df76cf5d5aab1d84c3a818dc6a415d202ad6bad46b4753d3f5e.jpg (500x437, 328K)

Less hot medieval pewdiepie

Money & power

Yeah, not those athletic ones... but rather like this.

Attached: Insley_Sweatpants_Gra_DU8311_22_model.jpg (2400x2400, 1.63M)

Those literally aren’t hot.

Dark jeans.

Other colors of sweatpants are great for making out nd stuff at your s.o.’s house or your own but going in PUBLIC like that????

Youd look sloppy

>Dark jeans.
What kind of fit on the jeans?

If you have the body for it (i.e. thin) these
Not tighter though
These may be a tiny tiny tiny too tight but barely
So not tighter, maybe looser, depends on body type
NOT large jeans that are baggy

Attached: E65C745C-011B-404A-8B0A-C631E5F0D5D8.jpg (192x362, 54K)

...a $2500 suit and $500 shoes

So Trump is hot?

Deodorant.

>sexiest thing a man can wear
Lrn2Reading_Comprehension, user.

Wow fag are you 16? Those boyband jeans look like shit.
Dark wash boot cut jeans are goat. Get nice shoes. Shoes make your outfit happen. If youre gonna wear tight pants, buy dress boots. If not, wear work boots, ranch boots or hiking boots. Boots are master race. The key is to have a well put together outfit. I wear layers. When its cold, i throw on a denim bomber or a field jacket and women cant look away. You want to look like a man, not a highschool kid thats planning on coming out of the closet in a few weeks.

You're not comprehending what I'm implying.

My point is that you've giving tips to Sup Forums. Might want to adjust to the audience.

>I'm implying
>you've giving tips
L0Lno fgt pls

A condom.

Who cares if it is Sup Forums or not, Id rather have Sup Forums anonymous advice than someones advice that knows me prior and will try to be all like " no it looks good on you", all Im saying is that it is usually more honest.

My skin

self confidence

If i see a dude walking around in public in sweatpants im going to think he's too lazy to dress himself before leaving the house and isn't worth dating.

Id feel he's too lazy to put on real clothes before leaving the house. Seems lazy and childish to be out in public in sweats

Maroon only works if he has an olive skintone

Attached: hitler.jpg (400x530, 30K)

I'm liberal and these threads are just as much cancer as the Trump cock sucking ones.

Fuck off, op.

Those look terrible. They don't even have a good fit.

Slim straight is always a nice classic look, make sure they fit right. No one looks good in baggy pants, they make you look sloppy and short.

The most important thing is finding clothes that fit right, if it's too loose you look sloppy, short, and fat. If it's too tight you look like a sausage.

a beard.

Attached: presidential.jpg (900x900, 199K)

pantyhose, and a VR headset blasting hypno

Attached: 1512806382459.webm (1280x720, 1.44M)

Petty grammar nazi. Knew someone would go for that low hanging fruit the moment I noticed it AFTER posting. I completely changed the sentence structure and forgot to change that part after doing that.

I wasn't saying that the advice that is given is necessarily bad, only that the target audience might not look good in the clothes that are suggested.

Courage

yup

Stuff with sock. You no where its at nahmean?

Gold watches are tacky as fuck

Gold looks like shit on a guy. Wtf is wrong with yalls taste? No class.

Depends entirely on the skin tone, dude.

I'm a guy but I was thinking about why hoodies are more popular than sweaters, and I decided it's because they give the illusion that you have a bigger or thicker neck and shoulders due to the hood, therefore making you look smarter (bigger brained) or more powerful.