Ladies and gentlemen.. we got em

ladies and gentlemen.. we got em

Attached: Untitled.jpg (880x464, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zpd8GSeDAXw
youtube.com/watch?v=_jyT1rnW9fA
fbi.gov/about/leadership-and-structure/international-operations
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/10/03/what-really-happened-when-biden-forced-out-ukraines-top-prosecutor/3785620002/
businessinsider.com/ukraine-gas-company-burisma-holdings-joe-bidens-son-hunter-explained-2019-9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice photoshop job cunt

you felt happy for a second though, admit it

Imagine living under the delusion that Russian had anything to do with the 2016 election OTHER than donating cash to the Clinton Foundation.

Mueller's there. How fitting.
Yeah, it's over. Finally.

>durr clinton durr
every fucking time lol

or maybe it was him asking the UKRAINIANS to ILLEGALLY investigate Hunter Biden?

Attached: g7ftkpwdxio11.png (601x633, 399K)

I wasn’t going to believe this was a valid point until you capitalized both UKRAINIANS and ILLEGALLY. Now you’ve totally CONVINCED ME.

You got a fat BTFO from shuffles and pushoverloski on a NO VOTE!

Attached: 1569453230618.webm (640x360, 623K)

glad i could help comrade

obama wasn't mentioned faggot but nice projection

that doesn't make it any less true nigger

Again? Grow a dick, gender neutral libfag

Attached: mr_potato_head_npe.jpg (819x1115, 386K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zpd8GSeDAXw

Attached: 1570661204172.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Imagine being this obsessed with a candidate that lost 3 years ago.

That wasn't illegal Biden doesn't get immunity from criminal action just because he is running for president. This is literally the stance the left has for Donald trump. It would only be illegal to ask about a crime if they also told them to fuck with the election physically. Asking for information does not meet the definition of "meddling with the election". This is like a murderer saying that you cannot use footage from a store across the street to prove he killed someone because it is "meddling with the court'.

Are we still talking about this idiot? Could everyone please just kick his lying ass to the curb?

Attached: Trump-Jail.jpg (715x480, 38K)

He's gonna win a second term and libtards are gonna lose it

dubs speak truth

dubs of truth

d-double dubs of truth

What did Biden do that was illegal?

If Obama had done the same to Trump we'd never hear the end of it.

> Muh false equivalency

If this was such a big deal to him, why did he wait until Biden's announced that he was running?

Also, the president isn't the investigator. We have something called the fucking FBI.

didnt even read because your a dum

Attached: 2oo68r.jpg (624x480, 80K)

>US intelligence community literally has proof Russia used social media bots to promote division.

Russia played both sides, they wanted whoever became president to owe Putin.

>all the chuds in this thread

Attached: 37345052_1744259842335651_2723133209830227968_n.jpg (960x960, 143K)

he withheld 1 billion dollars from the ukranian gov with the threat that if they didn't stop investigating his son they would never get that money. that's like a manager at your job threatening to fire you if you don't suck his cock

unfortunately there's no evidence of this, however, Trump did say he did the same thing and it's all recorded lol

Attached: 1548646598910.jpg (500x500, 33K)

i don't care i dont agree with everything the repub. party does and you are right we would never hear the end of it just like trump isn't hearing the end of it. This is all a bunch of media faggots making money off of peoples political views. This doesn't excuse anything

im big brain you small brain and small cock

trump supporters are inherently on the wrong side of history just like their alcoholic great great grandparents during the civil war

Attached: 1560126146617.png (1246x715, 345K)

Attached: M4jlOBe-qQXL3pViE_vpjFvneLBdYND2DIryyLmBvEc.jpg (960x960, 97K)

i laughed

i read that in jimmys voice

Attached: 1433097333541.jpg (1024x768, 173K)

no. we voted for him. he is doing exactly what we asked, and what he promised to do. all the bitching and moaning wont change the real world. and you cant accept that, so you make shit up and try to get rid of him. like a spoiled brat in class whos just mad someone else won a prize you wanted, now you are getting all the other kids to pick on him, and that didnt work. so you lie to the teacher and say he hurt you. that didnt work. now you are trying to expel him for a laundry list of lies you have been making up for 3 years by going to the headmaster, demanding his removal from the school. and even then, you are told no. you live a pathetic existence where your desperate narrative has to be bought and enforced by shills. you know you are wrong, but you will fight the people with the guns to avoid admitting you were fooled.

Attached: 1557891687588.jpg (1024x886, 125K)

first off what you said is a personal incredulity fallacy. you don't know the reason why he chose that time and are assuming its because evil purposes which would be a begging the question fallacy so go fuck yourself
he waited until there was a new Ukrainian president to talk to him as it wouldn't make sense to talk to the old one as he was leaving.
He didn't investigate shit. someone told him about the biden thing and he wanted ukraine to find out more.

It seems obvious that your life revolves around sucking cocks, but not everything is a metaphor for sucking cocks.

It would be more like if your manager threatened to fire you for being unable to catch Carol in HR stealing all the office supplies.

why you take my cowloons? those are my cowloons

I'm not white my family was in Ecuador during the civil war and those were the democrats.nice assumption faggot

sorry i was trying to make it something that you could relate to.

i don't consider myself conservative, I'm a minority and my dad was an immigrant. the rest would only apply if i tried to become a journalist or something like alex jones. i literally am living great and am currently going to school to make it even better.

inspect page then edit html, fag

Attached: Screenshot (2).png (400x460, 172K)

i think i meant false cause

>It was the democrats that wanted slavery!

Ok. That explains why all the neo nazis today are democrats.

Oh wait.

jimmy wichard. A man that knows what he wants

Attached: wichard.jpg (619x325, 45K)

i just want to mention that you were wrong about what you said earlier so fuck off faggot and implying that all neo nazis are republicans is literally retarded. by definition they are fascists by they way they operate. facism that is being done by modern liberals by saying everything is racist.

>Neo nazis are racists
>Neo nazis are fascists
>fascists are liberals
>Liberals are fascist because they say everything's racist

Attached: 7nPIzZg.jpg (375x305, 24K)

Fuck off.
Get rid of him.

Attached: Fast Food at the White House.jpg (960x641, 165K)

Attached: Brutal.jpg (500x645, 29K)

its not what they say its their nazi actions which include attacking people they don't agree with. remember the quote 'If Fascism Ever Comes to America, It Will Come in the Name of Liberalism" Ronald Raegan.
Companies are now attacking individuals by taking away their ability to make money such as patreon stopping people from making money, youtube demonitizing people and now with blizzard and the nba sucking chinas cock and firing people who have different political opinions. democrats today are becoming the stereotypical 1950s conservative which i don't agree with. you seem to feign being ignorant so you don't have to defend yourself but that is the same bullshit i see from my communist teacher at my fucking cali university. Now be a good bitch and try to find one small thing that you think doesn't work with everything i said and act like it made everything else not true

How come everytime somebody brings up "something wrong" about trump, I see it as part of his job.

"Trump contacted Russia "... hes the president is that what they do?

Trump wants to deport illegals!.... like every president before?

Now its trukp wants Ukraine to not be a corrupt goverment and encourages them to I investigate the players... oh... no.. but that's bidens son..

Trump is trying to drain the swamp and the swamp is fighting back.

Personally, IM GLAD trump told another country to investigste.... if hunter did nothing wrong g what is he hiding??? Isnt that what they say about trump???

>Companies are now attacking individuals
Yeah, liberals are against this. If you haven't heard, they've been the ones calling to boycott blizzard.

>Patreon
No political affiliation outed

>YouTube
Well, you're right about this one. They donate more to democrats.

>Blizzard
They've supported republican candidates more for 2020 elections.

>NBA
Non-political stance.

Literally everything you're saying sounds like it was made by sleep deprived student on adderall. Instead of spouting bullshit and getting butthurt about me poking fun at your dumbshit self, how about you actually do some research for a change?

Because it was a new Ukranian president, and the call was about his election.

The Ukrainian won on "draining the swamp" and that's what lead into the biden conversation.

Trump didnt lead it there, the Ukrainian did..

Read the actual transcript.

>Read the actual transcript.

The transcript's been released? I thought all we got was a cut up memo with 20 minutes of conversation at least missing from it;.

it wanst cut up a small group of people with high clearance listen to the phone call and write down everything while trying to memorize what was said. anything that would be incriminating would definitely stand out

Dude there's no fucking way that was the whole thing. You were played.

The conversation read at a normal speaking pace, based on what was given, was 10 minutes and 40 seconds long. The phone call was 30 minutes long.

Even if you add in a translator to repeat everything, that'd only make it around 20 minutes. Shit's definitely missing.

Why did she lose again? Can you refresh my memory?

...oh right she literally got her ass handed to her on a gold plated Trump Hotel’s plate.

Is that the same US Intelligence committee that was absolutely certain Saddam had WMDs?

Nice projection i am neither sleep deprived nor do i take drugs i just dont bother with proper grammar as this is Sup Forums and liberals weren't the only ones to call boycotts. the "no political affiliation companies" were the ones that censor most conservatives and even moderate liberals. they are being pressured by extreme liberals to change the way they run i swear its like you ignore everything you can't argue. I really hope you are doing this and aren't actually retarded. Im done with you faggot

Zelensky said “we’re ready to buy those weapons...” (the ones Obama wouldn’t sell to Ukraine). And trump said “I need you to look into hunter Biden though”

He was absolutely holding out on Zelensky until he dug up dirt on Biden.

>can't argue
>Spends every post shouting conjecture and being upset

Why should I ever take anything you say seriously, tiny man?

Attached: 14695398_1543490609011496_9002539514507679550_n.jpg (480x640, 33K)

they said we are almost ready to buy the weapons. they didn't have the money ready and Ukraine didn't know that money was withheld for a month unlike joe biden that explicitly stated no honey no money

Here, you insufferable libtard faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=_jyT1rnW9fA

Attached: 1570747888323.jpg (570x587, 43K)

They did more. Renee Diresta talks about how she and whatever govt organization she was with investigated a Russian organization that was running hundreds or thousands of social media pages, some of which were really big. They did it to make the odds lean in trumps favor and also to contribute to widening the political division in U.S.A. Renee Diresta was on both Joe Rogan's and Sam Harris' podcasts.

thats funny because you started shit spraying first and why would i care if you take anything seriously literally everyone else who talked shit left after they realized that they full of it. Nice arguement though you ran out of bullshit to say so you go after me. i at least went after you while arguing. goodnight nigger

G'nite.

Good luck on your remedial math exam tomorrow.

Attached: 1494290820744.png (1000x900, 1.12M)

just as a reference on debate whatever i say that you don't argue back has been accepted as truth. that's what my super liberal professor taught us in debate class

Holy shit are you ACTUALLY twelve? Who gives a fuck about what I don't argue back about, it's not a game. There are no winners.

Anyone else seeing this shit?

Attached: its-time-to-stop-posting.jpg (500x375, 45K)

last one i swear but i haven't had to do math since ap calculus in high school and i did pretty good at that although id like to say that level of math is completely fucking unnecessary for most people

a) he only just called the fucker the other day

b) FBI is only in the US you fucking retarded leftist moron

>b) FBI is only in the US you fucking retarded leftist moron

Lmao what? Here's the fucking website: fbi.gov/about/leadership-and-structure/international-operations

Oh wow good on you for doing well in AP Calculus. I failed it my first semester so I had to switch to statistics.

Then I failed it again in college.

Fuck Calculus.

>Blizzard and NBA aren't full of SJWs and ready to suck China's commie dick deep regardless of what that means for their non-coummunist host society

Because we know you progressives are communists. That's what is being progressed to, everything else is just in service of what you believe is so right that it gives you moral licence to do literally anything to see it realized. You're atheist jihadis, the emotional difference between Salafism and SJWism is precisely nothing.

Attached: ZOa4Dbt.jpg (1080x1080, 215K)

All this arguing and he's still...The President.

Attached: 1567609070381.gif (640x360, 1.79M)

Good evening ShareBlue!!

Projections usually look better on bigger screens dipshit

>usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/10/03/what-really-happened-when-biden-forced-out-ukraines-top-prosecutor/3785620002/
>businessinsider.com/ukraine-gas-company-burisma-holdings-joe-bidens-son-hunter-explained-2019-9

Burisma wasn't being investigated at the time Biden called for Shokin to be fired. And when they were being investigated, it was for a time before Hunter Biden started working there.

OOPS. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1571187569247.png (878x817, 641K)

Bullshit, you know nothing about me, you were trying to relate the only way you know how to relate to anyone, with gay shit.

I can't imagine how bad the democrats feel about the election to still have retards spamming here

False

No, it's true.

>No, it's true.
Provably so.
Bad news, little boys.