Iron Fist universally panned

>Iron Fist universally panned
>Ghost in the Shell beaten by a talking baby movie

Is America finally waking up?

>a talking baby beats a strong, competent, powerful woman
America, everyone

they should make a movie about Oda Nobunaga starring Will Ferrell just to keep pissing off these self-righteous losers

Iron Fist was also Netflix's most viewed show ever though.

>a privileged billionaire beats a strong, competent, powerful woman
America, everyone

>Is America finally waking up?

Yes, white people are having children again and bringing them to baby movies

Why did they make a live adaptation of one of the best animated movies ever?

They let black people on Twitter now?

You're an sjw but I kekked anyway

black people fucking love twitter

they're pretty much the only ones left on twiter

No, that's niggers.

who the fuck is that?

Why are literally who bloggers getting verified these days?

Also, this dumbass twat doesn't understand that without Scarlett Johannson this movie would have opened even lower than it did. Everyone knows that hiring a well known actor doesn't guarantee success, there's just a better chance of it.

>Iron Fist universally panned
By agenda driven critics. Audience loves it and its doing very well. One of the most binged watch shows in Netflix history.
>Ghost in the Shell beaten by a talking baby movie
An animated movie for kids beats out a sci-fi movie? Color me surprised. Also in response to that womans tweet, Scarlett Johansson WAS cast because she was bankable, because without her even less people would watch it. Not many people care about weeaboo shit.

Idris Elba

>An animated kids movie dominates the box office
No shit, happens all the time.

>a talking baby movie is going to make a billion dollars

no, america aint woke my nig

You get verified on Twitter as long as you have left wing opinions now.

That's PRESIDENT talking baby to you

>t. literally butthurt cuckolds

Is the boss baby actually good? I saw Sing and I think it's better than zootopia

Its almost like Netflixfags have literally zero new original content and pretty much eat whatever shit Netflix shoves into their mouths...

What does sing have to do with zootopia? I mean there was A song

Iron Fist actually did pretty well and was only panned by critics. It has an 80% user score.

eat a massive black dick you faggot

So it's just like the elections?

Do we really need to have twitter screencap threads, if even ironically?

sage

boss baby is white and male, females BFTO

Isn't that contradictory? Female wants movie with strong female lead to fail. Well, she was white so that makes more sense.

>kid's movie beating a niche anime movie

Whoa...

It's true. RT should ask themselves if critics reviews are still relevant with their opinion becoming mostly inspired by hateful political movements.

>posts this
>shills for trump, an ultra Zionist with Jewish kids

>niche anime movie
>with a 110 million budget

>Niche anime movie
It's literally aimed at Normies in the sicfi and capeshit camps so literally 2/3 of the US and most of Europe + all of china

>they fell for the "we put a huge budget into this it will definitely succeed" meme

>thinking that giving a big budget to weebshit would make it good

It's beating her ass because anime is a niche interest, not because Scarjo cost them tickets. I don't have a link, but a survey the other day said 43% of the people sampled only went to see the movie for Scarjo.

its failing because it's stupid jap cartoon shit that no normal person wants to watch.

Akira and GITS blew up in the west and had massive success i dont know what youre talking about

>literally who and what

>blew up

no one cares weeb.

>7 mil

Wow that's pathetic.
That said I think this didn't appeal to a lot of older adults who don't even know wtf ghost in the shell is. I don't know the trailer is kind of weak honestly.

They are taking their kids to see a family movie.

Why are darkies so buttravaged over a (((White))) person getting a role in a movie?

Japs think it's great because Waitu peopu look like anime

because they have the freedom of too much free time on their hands

its not darkies. Its literally leftist SJW white people. They have extreme cases of white guilt and see race in everything. They think they need to be the protectors of colored people. Its actually another form of racism.

Too bad for her, the takeaway from Hollywood will be that no one cares about muh strong womyn.

Also, generic kidshit always does well.

>scar-jo
>bankable
>not because she starred in movies with male leads all the time
Heh

>real life anime adaptations
Why?

You will NEVER see anyone complaining about this shit irl. Stop confusing idiots online with real life. Do you talk in real life like you type on Sup Forums?

>black woman attacking a movie because it doesnt have an asian in it
really activates those almonds

Why do black women have such disgusting personalities?

I watched the anime movie before going to see it in theatres today and I thought it was great. So many nods to the source material. I didn't like how they changed the story from being about sentient ai to the cyborg subjects being kidnap victims or how small Batou's eye implants were. That being said, the scene where she chases the truck driver down and beats the shit out of him in the water while invisible, every part with Takechi Kitano, and the spider tank scenes were amazing.

laughed out loud at that
fuck you im in public

>polturd can't handle a little bantz

Maybe stop injecting political agendas and hamfisted propaganda in your movies and people will want to watch them?

Why is everything fucking labelled.

>waking up
>people are still going to watch talking baby movies
No.

You have to realise that these people are infuriated by a white person being cast as a white person.

They are insane.

>When nigger cucks on this site try to say anime doesn't resemble whites

Btfo by based Japs again

Boss Baby is literally the WHITEST movie that has come out in ages. The two main characters who are in every single scene are white males, the entire main family is white, and the villains are white as well. the only characters with speaking roles in the entire film who aren't white are some of Boss Baby's employees, who barely speak anyway and are in admiration of everything he says/does.

Younger audiences don't even know what Akira or GITS are... if they like anime they're more into the new stuff, and if they're not into anime they won't care about a GITS movie. Quite sad this movie was actually a pretty solid adaptation.

>cast some no name PoC like liberals wanted
>ghost in shell does even worse

the ads for it looked boring and confusing btw

yeah they regret that now

its only cultural appropriation when white people do it ;)

>the villains are white
Just like real life.

This
Nothing to see here. Animated kids movies are always a big hit. It's almost as if most people use the cinema as a form of socialization with their kids. GOTS never had a chance against that

so many angry trump cucks lol

>Sup Forums defending Scarlett being cast just because it upsets liberals
She was a fucking retarded casting choice who doesn't fit the character at all. If you're going to cast an established white actress for box office dollars, at least pick one who resembles and can play the Major

>My wife son want to watch boss baby
>I want to watch scarjo
What yo do?

She nailed the part , deal with it cuck.

Talking about politics on Sup Forums should be a bannable offense

Like?

This is just proof that whites hire non-whites to do the dirty work.

The real main villains are in ivory towers in Hollywood and New York City.

>at least pick one who resembles and can play the Major

literally no one knows who or what that is

there was no one better to cast for this movie

the problem was the shitty marketing

Obviously take the fucking kid coz dont want to seem like an asshole. Plus if I'm a cuck anyway thats a no brainer.

white supremacist brain can't handle symbols, it needs to be translated so even the most retarded people can understand who they're supposed to hate

mfw

What is it with political cartoonists and their inability to draw guns?

Yeah, she did a great job, that must be why it's getting the shit kicked out of it by a dreamworks talking baby movie and probably won't make back its budget

If you look at the numbers you posted its too large to occur naturally. Black men are hand selected by white mafias/organizations as soldiers/hitmen due to their above average physicality.
Whites comprise 98% of the world's most evil people according to TIME Magazine, Rolling Stone magazine and NatGeo
>Hang yourself cuck fuck lefist.
The only cuck getting fucked here is you desu, it's not my fault that whites are more prone to being violent..

babies first political cartoon

Because good acting always reflects on box office. Fucking Adam Sandler and company most be gods among the actors then.

Is this negress actually trying to make a point? Typical for this half breed Jew abomination to focus on ticket sales vs actual content and quality of the film.

Only a fuckin fetid retard should be surprised an anime remake makes less money than a fuckin cgi baby movie.

Twitter is for fags

I'm just really shocked that all these misogynerds are panning the movie because they can't handle a strong, female protagonist. I'm sure that all these low reviews are coming from shitlords like James Rolfe, and it isn't due to the quality of the film - they just can't stand women in lead roles.

If anything this movie needed a harder rating an R Rate would've made the movie more interesting for a broader older audience.

If the entire population of the US was black there would be no more violence like in pre-colonial Africa where we all lived in harmony. All white societies look like Auschwitz or 1984.

Whites make blacks violent through institutionalized racism.

You should kill yourself for being so violent and angry all of the time.

Iron fist was good and as mentioned earlier the most watched Netflix show yet. White heroes. make for better shows. The villains were mostly minorities. Very true to life

Yea, studios must once again be taught that you can't bank off the name recognition from a anime from the 90s.

hearing rappers shoutout snapchat or make references to "sliding in her DMs" is true proof of the Zionist black social media agenda

>zyklon ben has never shot a gun before

Knock it off with your racism. I know this is your first time here so this is your first and final warning.

This is pretty much the truth. Most of the people I have talked to under like 23 have no idea about any anime before 2005.

I hope she's not saying the movie would've done better if the main character was played by some nigress

Kill yourself nigger loving baiter

Reposting now

What's is hollyjew accounting

This would actually be amazing. Cast Will Ferell doing his W impersonation while in costume as nobunaga and surrounded by super serious japanese actors.

Holy shit, movie of the year.

I'd watch it desu

I really liked Iron Fist. Almost every review obsesses over the casting when the actual problem with it is how goddamn slow it is in the beginning.

I will admit it's probably at the bottom of the Netflix shows, with maybe the exception of Jessica Jones which I didn't really watch.

>OBAMA
>JEWS
>WHITE RACE
Garrison can't into subtlety

SUCK IT WHITE AMERICA!!! Thats what they get for White Washing!!! Fucking Shitlords!

Iron Fist isn't that good but neither is JJ, LC or even DD but they've all been overrated by critics.