Yes yes well done SJW well done

>yes yes well done SJW well done

>HOWEVER

“Marvel’s Iron Fist” drew some of the most scathing reviews that any Netflix series has earned. But the critical dog pile apparently did little to dampen enthusiasm for the show.

The superhero drama’s March 17 premiere was the most binge-watched this year for a Netflix drama, according to data from research firm 7Park Data, which measures number of streams on subscription video services. The company found that 54.7% of “Iron Fist” streams on the premiere date were of episodes three or higher. The average hour-long show on Netflix has a binge score of 46.9%.

>“Iron Fist” also accounted for 14.6% of all Netflix streams on March 17 — the highest percentage of any series premiere that 7Park measured, topping “Stranger Things” (4.0%), “Marvel’s Luke Cage” (12.8%), “Marvel’s Daredevil” Season 2 (13.8%), and “Orange is the New Black” Season 4.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Haq3CwrLcOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You mean to tell me people are more concerned with entertaining themselves over caring about stupid social politics? Who would have thunk it?

Except the show is bad. The fact this is in the same universe as DD and JJ is embarrassing

people always cry about SJW boogeymen but have they honestly ever affected anything significantly?

My best friend, tony ram is in jail because of them.

where have you been the last decade, in a cave on mars with your fingers in your ears?

Is this the Donald Trump of netflix

I watched the last episode earlier. Enjoyed the whole thing despite its flaws.

Sup Forums runs Sup Forums.

I couldn't stand the dialogue in this show
>if you kill him, you'll be just like them

Fuck you marvel
Plus the fight scenes were shitty compared to daredevil

>i mean wow how can you not think like me!? I mean i havent provided any evidence but wow just wow like omg

0/10

Because most normal people don't give a fuck about retarded identity politics, only mentally ill white sjw and niggers bitch about this shit

The entire leftist agenda continues to sink like the Titanic.

It's morning in America.

The Age of Uncuckening has begun.

>according to netflix

>i still have no evidence

>according to netflix

>according to data from research firm 7Park Data

fucking retard

Pretty soon they'll just start censoring things based on critical reception

because Matt's character in Daredevil always wears a mask

In IF season 2 hopefully the stunt man will be in a mask and you won't need all the annoying cuts to hide his face

when you try to get the main actor to make people believe he trained in martial arts intensely for 20 years when in fact he had a basic crash course of 2 weeks of training... it shows. what a silly thing.

but i don't wanna provide evidence to a yuropean shithead. smile and blow me fucker.

kek

I still don't know what the SJWs are even complaining about with this show. Can someone break it down for me?

Google "White savior"

How do they even know?

Unless Netflix started to release their numbers?

>That feel when no T H I C C hapa waifu to snuggle with.

Should I just kill myself?

So they're mad a white person is a star in the show at all?

t. yankee
Go get shot faggot

white guy appropriating asian culture

they will even get more mad when the Punisher tops those numbers

I disliked it, and that has nothing to do with the politics.

Finn was simply miscast. He's full of teen wangst and I cannot take him seriously.

>a white person
A WHITE MALE

this.
Iron Fist was enjoyable. Way more than Jessica Jones and Luke Cage at least.

There's too many white people in it.
Fewer white people is always batter.

Niggers keep appropriating Western culture by using things like electricity and wheels but they never take the time to fucking thank us for it.

Go get hit by a truck abdul

The SJWs are actively destroying our value based society with their feminist propaganda. For real SJWs are more of an existential threat to the US than for example nazis were.

get run over by a speeding tractor trailer

Wheels are not even 'western culture' you stupid stormnigger, not that you had anything to do with either anyway

White savior is about context.

Wheels were created in ancient Mesopotamia you fucking dumbass

They literally run my state government

Exactly. Now we can expect more low effort dogshit from Scott Buck.

>i-i-i-i-i could totally prove you wrong i just don't want to!

How pathetic

Jokes on you, im not european ;^)

youtube.com/watch?v=Haq3CwrLcOI

it's still pretty bad. fuck sjws but these shows are mostly made for them anyway. They are just eating their own cuz white male

>something is reviewed badly
>contrarians on here HAVE to like it

yawn

EVERYTHING ON NETFLIX IS PURE PLEB GARBAGE

I'm Asian and I don't give a shit, but people obnoxious enough to pretend to be offended on my behalf seem to think that I'd be upset by a white guy going to a monastary and learning kung fu. They call it 'appropriation'. Motherfuckers, why would I be upset about exporting my culture to the west? Last I checked there are metric fucktons of monasteries in Asia, set up specifically to teach Buddhism to white people. Do you honestly think we would do this if westerners adopting asian culture somehow upset us?

The other angle is that the perspective is eurocentric, and treats 'the orient' as some kind of exotic mysterious otherworld like what was common in movies and books 50-100 years ago (The Shadow, Fu Manchu, etc) but isn't accurate.

But dude -- that's in the goddamn source material. It's literally a comic book version of a 70's kung fu movie.
All of this aside, and reiterating that I don't give a shit about the identity politics crap, Iron Fist was still the first bad Marvel/Netflix series.

Finn whatshisface is either a bad actor, or really badly miscast. I can't take him seriously as a warrior, his angst just annoys me, and if he was really a fucking monk he would have shaved his goddamn head. Instead he has this ridiculous surfer-curls things with fucking highlights.

The plot is convoluted to the point that I simply stopped caring in the later episodes, and there is some very inconsistent characterization.

Thematically, I can see they had some big ideas, and I actually liked their approach to the social stigma surround mental health -- a lot of the characters have some sort of disorder or trauma or addiction, and a big driver factor in various disasters is how they're treated by their friends and family and society at large -- but as good as that material is, it just gets buried under the shit that is the dull plot and terrible lead actor.
The fight choreography is also garbage compared to Daredevil.

was iron fist sjw or not?

i don't know if i like it please respond

>tfw no stilt-man

This was a good read. I agree

Yeah they got Donald Trump elected president of the united states.

I'm literally shaking right now

>Implying Mesopotamians weren't white.

I bet you think ancient Egyptians were black too.

>posting on Sup Forums as a nigger
Ooga booga to you too, bluegum. No one cares about your pseudointellectual bullshit. Average black IQ is 85 HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Mesopotamia is in Iraq, it wasn't created by white people. Just because I don't think they're white, doesn't mean they're black either you dumbass

WE

this t.b.h.f.a.m

It's actually only 85 in America, and that's because of white admixture.

Pure coons come in closer to 75 average.

Never forget, goy, Africa is shit because of white colonialism. It's nothing to do with the fact that their populations are borderline mentally retarded.

>The superhero drama’s March 17 premiere was the most binge-watched this year for a Netflix drama
Woooow it was only March. Literally a nothing statement.

>They were white!
>Nuh uh, they were black!
>They were brown!

You know who *actually* lived in Mesopotamia?? Mesopotamians.

And I'm fairly certain that identity was more important to them than whatever current century racial theory you or I subscribe to.

How fucking dense are you people?
You notice what death note, iron fist and ghostbusters all have in common? They're shit. These controversies are just damage control generated by the studios to generate buzz.

SJWs aren't a cohesive group capable of uniting. Stop being a marketers play thing

Reviews aside, it could have been much better. The fight scenes were nowhere near as good as DD and the protag looked out of place.

>Dear White People promos
>FUCK NETFLIX KEKS
>Iron Fist promos
>LOL based NETFLIX XD

The context of the show is that Danny leaves his post as protector of Kun Lun, failing all the people he was sworn to protect. so he's actually the opposite of a white savior. He's the biggest fuck-up they ever had in the history of training Iron Fist successors.

They're killing my videogames.

No, that's "Orange is the new black"

First half of Luke Cage is way better than this, but you could argue the back half detracts enough from it to make them about even.

>iron fist was enjoyable

>being a westacuck

fawk yeah

>racist shit aimed purely at political ideologs
>no one likes it
>entertaining, apolitical superhero show
>plenty of people like it

What a surprise.

Its time to realise that White Man+Non-white Woman= success

Kek are white faggots literally defending a shitty show because it has a white guy, how tf is this different than what the niggers do? Fucking skinny white lanklets are ruining this board.

>according to data from research firm 7Park Data, which measures number of streams on subscription video services.

Exactly how do they do that, since Netflix do not provide that information or any official way to monitor it?

It's enjoyable like sucking a black dick is enjoyable. In other words it tastes like shit and makes you want to die.

Never underestimate how retarded the average person. They're using the same strat that got trump elected to get people to watch their bullshit

What's with the fucking granma hair, though. The kid's fine, he's going places, but that perm looks fucking ridiculous.

>Netflix do not provide that information
they dont do that to you

>It's enjoyable like sucking a black dick is enjoyable.
Please stop sharing your fagcapades in here.

tell more about your experience

>What's with the fucking granma hair
Its pretty strange
Also i think he was the weakest part of the show, he wasnt terrible, but almost every other actor from the main cast were more interesting

>iron fist was entertaining
What the fuck is with the reddit rejects ITT

Ask yourself if there wasn't a fake controversy around IF if you'd still be saying its good

It's not a shit show though. That's the whole point you retard. You are the one who has to pretend that everyone is as obsessed about politics as you are and can't enjoy something on its own merit.

Nice trips, and I would. I would have dropped it midway otherwise. Bar the jump cuts the fight scenes got better and the characters other than Danny were pretty good, especially the Mechaums and their corporate dickfuckery.
Shit, they should make a show about them instead.

>Ask yourself if there wasn't a fake controversy around IF if you'd still be saying its good

Of course I would, I couldn't give less of a shit about the "controversy". I've watched all the Marvel Netflix shows so far and was even moderately entertained by JJ and Luke Cage. Iron Fist is objectively better than both of them.

was it rape or you fell for the cuck meme and gave it a try?

Can't argue with success.

1) im not an sjw nor do i care about "white savior" crap, but I do believe the main character was miscast. I found my self saying the show would be more believable if the iron fist was at least somewhat asian looking, or if he looked like Davos or something.

2) And the fight scenes weren't that exciting, but it did have its own charm because they were more realistic. Like not of this Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon type flying across the screen shit - just realistic hand to hand combat. So that aspect is personal preference. Personally I would have liked him to use the Iron Fist more often. We only see it a handful of times, but the combat scenes were OK imo. That being said, it would have been better if the main character looked like he had more training. They shouldve got some Asian looking dude w/ martial arts experience to play that role

3). I thought the show got better towards the end when Davos came into the picture and the whole duality of both worlds thing.
Davos was like "you had 1 job: to protect Kun Lun and you abandoned us." But Iron Fist was like "Yeah but NYC is way cooler bro and I get pussy in this world."

>pretending to be a shitskin

Something that these shows have been doing right and the MCU lacks are strong antagonists. Wilson Fisk, the purple man, Cottonmouth, the punisher, that chinese grandma and the mechaums were all pretty good.

>I found my self saying the show would be more believable if the iron fist was at least somewhat asian looking, or if he looked like Davos or something.
That's because you're not familiar with the character at all. So you're arguing from ignorance. He should have worked out and trained more for the part, though, he looks pudgy. And gotten rid of the fuckdumb perm.

like I said reddit rejects

danny rand isn't asian he's white

Trips of truth IF watching redditards fuck off

>the main character was miscast
True Finn Jones doesnt really give off the "main-character" vibe
>I found my self saying the show would be more believable if the iron fist was at least somewhat asian looking
Why?
The character is white
Part of his character is that he is an outsider, and that he is still choosen to be the Iron Fist
>it would have been better if the main character looked like he had more training
I agree, he could be atleast alittle more lean
>and I get pussy in this world
He threw away his chance of becomming a wizard

yeah, about 60% of my gross income that has to go toward financing their nanny state

I'm sure you're well liked over there, but there's no need to get personal.

Why do they dress like this? Do they run a jazzercise class?