OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

Attached: 1571187569247.png (878x817, 637K)

Wew. Fucking. Lad. Who would have thought the left is still full of shit?

Am I the only one seeing some nips here?

who the fuck used the liquify tool on her tits

I came here to ask that. Also y, tho

Guess what, they don't need a vote the impeachment process is literally how you go about trying a president. You don't vote to start a trial.

they cant hold a vote
if they hold a vote it will be split on party lines delegitimizing the inquiry as partisan

my fucking sides have ascended reality

Attached: 65675765.png (417x233, 82K)

It’s the lensing effect from photoshop on her wrinkly old sagging knee knockers.

damage control as hard as you possibly can

Impeachments don’t start out of thin air by no one, moron.
It’s voted on, then the circus really kicks in, dumbass.

Historically speaking, Congress has always voted to begin an impeachment inquiry. Every single time, until now.

The liberal trash refuse to now, because then they would have to have open door interviews, and allow the Republicans to cross examine.

Attached: 1571187569247b.png (878x817, 400K)

White house was the one who wanted the vote, it serves no purpose. Also included, actual white house damage control.

Attached: EFUwci6WkAMmCcS.jpg (1572x1892, 579K)

Nah buddy, im pretty high too

Them babies

Attached: 1D163E16-43C9-4C9F-B567-6D1B3C3F2AF8.jpg (225x225, 9K)

impeachment and removal are 2 different things entirely
you can think of the inquiry as the gathering of evidence and the impeachment as an indictment
the trial doesnt start until the president is impeached at which point the gathered evidence will be sent to the senate who will make the decision whether or not to remove the president

Kek

She’s a hot milf. Would jizz all over them huge knockers

checked

No one cares bro, its a party.

Kek

Nice dubs

Attached: 9CDDD805-8895-409A-AFB9-459E664512FE.jpg (474x594, 14K)

No, the liberal trash in the house are acting as judge and jury. They have already long ago declared him to be guilty, without ever having the trial.

I watched him ask china for dirt on biden on live television

The House of Representatives shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

The only thing they're obligated to do is to take a full vote on sending one or more articles of impeachment to the Senate.

Attached: 4CF8AD07-6B55-414C-B560-11DF3A46C74F.png (200x390, 48K)

>this

but their master says otherwise on twitter so they believe it

It is perfect really, Democrats don't have to put up with Republishart lawyers being present and trying to intimidate witnesses that way.

And the impeachment inquiry proceeds without a house vote.

No you didn't, that never happened. And if it did, it wasn't that bad and you probably didn't even understand what was going on, hurr trump pways 4d chess you know. Also muh shillary.

show penis

You are obviously stupid. They don't need that vote for any reason, he can get impeached without a vote. That is not the vote to impeach. It's not them stopping the impeachment proceedings.

There are republicans on every panel and they get to question every witness so far, what the hell are you talking about?

GOP has been demanding a vote so they can try to negotiate bullshit guidelines as to what can and cannot be investigated. Can you imagine if the Dems had tried this shit during the Starr investigation?

I would suck her big fat hangers and I don't care that shes like 80,

OP here. I was only pretending to be retarded.

Hurr durr you all been trolled.

Attached: 1518401347380.jpg (866x900, 124K)

>literally nothing happened
>DamAgE cOnTroL
You're not even grasping at straws anymore, you're grasping at the rat shit that was left in the hay bale.

Attached: vegans btfo.jpg (2560x1440, 1.21M)

Lost

me make gazoongas beeg

fucking kek

The white house wanted them to vote for impeachment, thinking that then the Senate could vote it down.

In reality, the House doesn't have to vote on anything until they want to, and they have subpoena power. The White House legal position is 1) idiotic and at odds with The Constitution, 2) not backed up by history. Worse still, all the bitching and whining R's are doing because the minority party doesn't have as much power is a direct result of rule changes they enacted to investigate Obamer.

i wonder what the next witch hunt will be/

I have to admit this would set a hilarious precedent in the future which will almost certainly backfire on the Democrats.

somebody shop some black dicks onto that cunt

Don’t think he was even implying there weren’t. What he’s stating is it’s clear what line of questioning the left will use. However when it’s the rights turn to cross examine it will be proven by their line of questioning the blatant hypocrisy and significantly worse corruption of corporate croney Democrats.

a blah blah blah shut up you're wrong nigger

I read that entire post, in his voice.It's all fake. If they had anything that had teeth, they would have come down on Trump with the weight of a thousand Suns. This was also true three years ago with the Russia nonsense. Our country is basically being run by Middle Schoolers.

Attached: Wolf Blitzer.png (500x344, 185K)

Our county is the greatest cou ty in the world even better than afrinni ca and euripe

Truly your argumentative skills are out of this world.
You havin' a stroke there pal? Try that again but coherently this time.

Why shop her tits?

Trump will never be impeached. Democrats are only going through the proceedings to give false hope to you liberals cause they know you eat that shit up for face value. At this point the DNC is drowning. They've lost their golden boy (Biden) to all his shady backdoor deals him and his son got caught in which pushed Warren to be the favorite. Guess what! all DNC backers have said, if they can not get Warren out of the spotlight, they will not back the DNC. instead, they will back Trump and the GOP, saying that all donations will go to Trump. you libtards shot yourself in your foot and now you're fucked! Trump is re-elected 2020. mark my words.

>liberals should have took the L like a grown ass adult and let Trump sabotage himself

fucking idiots

Original picture from CNN

Attached: Look at dem tig bitties .jpg (1621x1080, 181K)

i still see nips

No. Pelosi has dick nipples. Everyone knows that.

They aren't even good dicks either.
Lopsided too

There are no japs in this picture

Nice titties granny

True.

No vote required. Get fucked bots

Attached: 1552893690228.png (661x584, 422K)

Pedantically, you're correct. However, the fact that they're not getting a judge to compel the subpoenas tells you there's something going on here that isn't being talked about. That "something" is that the "House" as an institution must demand the information sought. A few committee chairs does not make a House of Representatives. So what it boils down to is: if the entity being subpoenaed wants to volunteer that information, all is fine. If they do not, it's up to the House to force compliance through a court order.. which would not happen because the House of Representatives is NOT doing this -- a few committee chairs are.

It turns out the House of Representatives can put on a circus if they like... but they absolutely can NOT force the executive and judicial branches to put on clown garb and join in.

Been saying almost the same thing for about a decade now. Somewhere along the way Congress (specifically the House of Representatives) got the idea that they were the top of the heap. They forgot that the three branches of government are coequil and any one is not above or subject to the whims of the others.