I like to chill in my car for quiet time away from my gf. What do you anons do to get away from reality?

I like to chill in my car for quiet time away from my gf. What do you anons do to get away from reality?

Attached: ese571v1seo31.jpg (720x960, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EVAQNpD41I0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hi Jacob.

Attached: 1569169224607.gif (250x188, 1.96M)

Wrong nigga

Attached: 1571124313656.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Drugs.

>Fishing
>Smoke weed
>Both at same time

fuck her friend

Sounds like the most relaxing thing ever. It's a shame I don't have the place or equipment for it or else I would try that.

Attached: khfsqnuzl6r31.png (760x730, 198K)

Sleep.
Drugs.
Sleep drugs.

Avoid being in a relationship with a woman going through menopause. It's a wretched experience.
They start getting uglier outside. Then the personality follows and you realize she's just a whore who works against what she wants out of life and you sit alone in your truck trying to distract yourself just wishing you were killed while you were deployed.

literally had to train my brain at an early age to take me away to where ever i wanted (with out outside chemical assistance)

kinda sucks now cause everything is crap and i'm a thought away from a day-dream much better than reality.

All he friends are either married sisters with kids or her co workers that work with her family. So nah fuck that

But.....
Do you cast your line before loading a bowl?
Or
Do you load a bowl before casting your line?

>inb4 rolling a blunt the night before and having it lit before you even get out the car

Attached: bait_thread01.png (1080x1080, 868K)

Im young, she's young. She's just overbearing. Can't smoke, can only drink around her. Can't sleep over with family even if im too drunk to drive. It's a mess. But we have a business together so that's the only reason I don't leave. No one else can run it the way I do.

Attached: 1569404337852m.jpg (1024x702, 128K)

anime, netflix, some games

Attached: D9XXLizWsAAiCQv.jpg (878x1199, 117K)

Not the op to whom you're replying to but I feel like I'd only wanna be smoking once im in the water when the line is cast.

You ever do anything creative?

Not me.
I'd be hitting the pipe as soon as I got there.
Cigar though, the cigar would definitely wait till everything was set

Attached: kp-olv006-a_1.jpg (600x600, 132K)

Yeah I roll like 3 blunts the previous night and smoke throughout my 8 hours of being at a pond in a secluded forest
Its so amazingly peaceful to be out in nature for me ever since I moved from a small town to big city. I hope you get to try it one day my friend so you can experience it yourself.

Ultra mood. Nothing like the ember and taste of a cigar with the sky all colors of the world.

When im older and have the time that's the first thing I'll do. Love the insight and I appreciate it.

Workout, take a nice hot shower, go fishing, drink some beer, smoke weed/cigarette/cigar, talk with my best friend about life, women, cars, etc.

If only you knew how good things were, user.

>I like to chill in my car for quiet time away from my gf

LOL, what a sad existence you two must have.

theyre not all like that... but there are plenty

It's not sad just frustrating. I can't have fun without making her mad because she wants to be the whole of my attention. But I do what I want regardless. We have money to do what we want together but I was always a solitary kind of guy. She's not used to it.

LSD

But what do you do to keep yourself peaceful?

I WISH I had a connect

Hmmm...Soo...he was behind that..!?

Attached: 6951570616063839.jpg (1584x1132, 104K)

sounds awful.

It's okay though, I'm sure she'll cheat on you with someone much better soon.

Okay David

Attached: 1570763422045.jpg (384x384, 94K)

You sound so hostile. I feel like you're never relaxed or stressed about something you don't understand. What's going on bro?

Wrong again nigga

Attached: IMG952019100995120546.jpg (1944x2592, 269K)

I thought we were friends

Attached: 1569193146921.gif (572x304, 1.47M)

we barely know each other, you're just another neckbeard on the interwebs somewhere, don't be a stranger danger user

We are. But im not Jacob or David. Im chilling

If you say so.

Attached: athff_ep1305_003.jpg (1080x608, 139K)

What's the deal with the hand signals?

Attached: 1569109671766.png (600x623, 335K)

Indeed
Pic related was probably the best cigar I've had
>Serie V torpedo
Even el cheapo $2 itsagirl cigars ate great on the lake. I fact they are more relaxing because you don't have to worry about it. Mess it up or spit it out and you're not down a $20 Liga privada.

404: file not found

Attached: 1571013974211.webm (600x450, 1.69M)

error: OP not not found

Idk much about cigars but I love the short bullet tips that burn for about half an hour. I always get them from New Orleans but I never asked what they were. What are those called?

Short bullet tips?
That doesn't really bring anything to mind

Is it a legit cigar or some machine-made drugstore cigar?

It's hand rolled. You can ask for the cigar and they roll it for you at the cigar factory on Decatur st. Torpedo sounds familiar. It might be that but im not sure.

Ah
"Bullet tip" is the shape?
If so, yeah, probably a torpedo.
I like torpedoes because I don't like fat things in my mouth but they can often be too tight.
>lanceros like a boss

Attached: 4aae2dedbb82a9d7cdb17edd83ccd221.jpg (2400x1132, 349K)

that chart looks dope, personally i would want an Oscuro Presidente

Yeah definitely. Based on that chart it's the classic torpedo that I really like. I gotta say thanks user. You really gave me info to work on for cigars. I imagine you're a really chill guy into their own hobbies.

What about life do you talk about?

"Oscuro" is nigh impossible to find. Mostly it's just interchangeable with maduro. I like my cigars dark most of the time but more recently I had a couple good Ashtons and macanudos that he made me appreciate light wrappers all the more.

I got into cigars a few years ago. I have a fairly full cedar desktop humidor with some solid picks and a half full acrylic jar with budget like quorum, flor de olivas, itsagirls, and asylums.
One of the few hobbies I actually have. That and spiders.
Cigars and spiders don't mix at all though

Attached: 2019-10-16 01.38.14.jpg (1672x1148, 1.41M)

That's fucking awesome. What got you into this exactly?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EVAQNpD41I0

That's awesome! how did you get into that specifically

Got me into what? Spiders or cigars?
I also smoke a pipe on occasion

Let's hear both!

Anticlimactic as it will be

Cigars I had smoked since high school. Started off with swishers and black&mild as a change from the cheap Doral cigs my parents bought.
By first real cigars were freebies my dad brought home from the cigarette store (if life were an RPG my dad mad maxed out charisma and the gift of gab perk). Pretty much woukd buy them as I wanted them till recently when my dad got me a humidor for my birthday. With my own humidor I could put actual effort into cigars

Spiders.
This summer was crazy for bugs and spiders. I was catching inside spiders to out them outside and a coup of them sat on my desk in a cup overnight and so I got to watch them while sitting here. After more observation and research I realized how amazing spiders actually are. Mostly just sparked a passive interest till this cute little jumping spider came up to me one night and I decided to keep him as a pet.
Had him almost 3 months before he died. Couple days I saved the spider that lives in the corner from the wolf spider I posted earlier and so now that wolf spider is my desk pet

Attached: 2019-09-19 23.59.34.jpg (1993x1121, 1.24M)

I do perlers. It calms me down and slows the world around me.

Attached: 20190921_094337.jpg (3264x2448, 1.75M)

late reply but from time to time i try to draw a little. not any good and only do it when i feel like it, but learning how to improve my drawing is nice (perspective, specific parts like hands, etc)

Attached: D_c1A2SXUAYbPWN.jpg (960x1200, 201K)