If there is 1 country that needs to be bombed to the ground, which country will that be?

If there is 1 country that needs to be bombed to the ground, which country will that be?

Attached: world.jpg (1500x895, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/sJSADeh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

niger

>related

Attached: A202CF2B-85A9-413D-91C8-A32A7377DDAB.jpg (480x468, 49K)

Russia

Murrica

Sweden

Ikea, Volvo, ABBA, what’s not to like?

America of course.

Just imagine. That there are roughly 4 billion plus people on earth who would annihilate the USA in an instant.

If every person has a vote to choose on country to go obliterated, then the US will have the most votes by far.

Lol the world hates the US. Greetings, im chinese

Unironically this. Before they blow themselves up with the rest of the world along with them

immigrants and radical feminists

If immigrants and radical females are the problem, the US is first to go

Whoo thinks was him..!?!

Attached: 7161570616125602.jpg (1430x1159, 137K)

Attached: photo_2019-10-15_16-07-13.jpg (1280x1280, 252K)

israel is the only correct answer

Free Hong Kong you brain washed rice picking narrow world view prick. Also China does not speak for all other countries.

Not an Ameritard but fuck China and free HK

At the moment? Turkey. Fuck them.

Attached: photo_2019-10-15_16-07-09.jpg (1276x714, 110K)

Chad.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

So easily triggered you subhuman haha

All asians will unite ezpz

Kurdista... Oh wait. There is no XDDDD

Not a chinesetard but fuck murrica

TAIWAN #1

All of Americas problems can be traced back to ISREAL! Look it up, fuck the Kurds or whatever bs the Jews are pushing this week. It is ISREAL that needs to go.

Attached: 1570773365486.jpg (800x1019, 481K)

Greenland, those motherfuckers have been complacent for too long

The congo

I live in america and honestly america should be it. This country is hell and lives under a facade of wealth. Idk why other countries havent bombed us extensively yet. Our people and government is so pretentious.

You live an easy life in a first World country...and you want your country bombed....

You are whats wrong with this world you pampered pussy boy.

Try living in Mexico if you believe what you say.

Youre no different than a preacher talking about "all the sinners in this world". Youre full of shit and its not that bad....so stop bitching

burn the USA

Alaska.... awful place

Not a country but I agree, we don't need something sticking out of Canada

agree

Winnie the pooh land

The US is the only country that stands up to the chinks. Everyone else waits in line to get fucked by 3 inch Chinese cock. China is literally the worst country on earth. Killing off the 1.3 billion chinks would be a good thing.

I am mexican american you dumb asshole. I literally travel between both homes for family reasons. So yeah, i DO live in mexico too. And yeah i stand by what i said.

You are the priviledged one if you dont see whats wrong with everything in america, you moron.

Go back to your bbc thread, you fucking pathetic waste of a human. You have no idea except that you have white privilege and love black dick.

Who would make all of our shit? They are slaves that support our inflated standard of living.. why would you want to disrupt that

How’s Mexico doing? Literally deadliest war zone in the world right now.

>assuming im white
Lmao
>defending a country literally the whole world hates
Literally no one cares lol

If you hate the US so much, you're more than welcome to stay in Mexico.

how about doing a country in the middle east sweden only has 10 million citizen ish
and most of them are scandinavian

Inflated? Is the US the only country getting goods from China? Does every other country that gets goods from China also have an inflated standard of living?

I’m not a big fan of globalization. As soon as China becomes too expensive, the production will be moved to the next cheap place.

Yeah but not really. Any country can look like "the deadliest war zone" if you only watch the negative newsfeed on it 24/7.
Contrary to popular belief, druglords and shit dont give a fuck about regular civilians or even white tourists. They dont mess with regular people unless you have a family member that is involved with that shit.

Why are you here, nigger?

He won't. He obviously prefers America, despite spouting the antiamerica arse. It's retards like him that give people more reason to hate immigrants.

Honestly yeah so i dont die when it gets bombed by the rest of the world lmao

And so i dont have to pay a whole ass dollar for a plain hotdog

Still the deadliest war zone in the world right now. And innocent people get killed daily. Mexico is a failed state. The government doesn’t control large swaths of the country and many politicians are bought off. Real good example of a great place to live.

poland

Because i can be. And you cant do shit (:

Are you describing america or mexico?? Lol cuz that sounds like america bro

The rest of the world doesn’t have the capability to invade the US. Europe had to borrow bombs from the US to use in Libya. Their militaries are all underfunded and tiny. Russia has no navy and a small amount of planes. Chinese planes are all shit knockoffs of old western technology.

The US operates with huge trade deficits because we dont produce many goods anymore. How are we able to accomplish recieving so many more goods than we produce?
Yeah, inflated massively.

Keep trying to deflect. Mexico is a shithole.

You won't be earning a whole ass dollar where you work either. That's how economies work. Literal retard.

Then why do white people come down every spring break?? Lmaaaooo

Buying cheap goods from China has no impact on our debt and the trade imbalance means nothing. Almost every country operates with a deficit.

And they stay in guarded and fenced in resorts. I don’t go to Mexico.

Saudi Arabia, Russia, Israel, Turkey, China.

>guarded and fenced in resorts
Loool yeah you have obviously never been to Mexico or any tourist town

Ikea Volvo ABBA.. What is there to like

Creating currency out of thin air has nothing to do with debt. And a trade imbalance means nothing. Gotcha. Glad you taught me two critical lessons today.

Finland. Tulis pommi ja tappas.

Vittu ku ei vaimoltakaa enää saa

Haha buddy get the fuck outta here with that bullshit. You definitely aren’t Chinese in China because you wouldn’t be here right now, why? because the Chinese government doesn’t want human rights getting in the way of their rule. I’m Canadian I don’t like the American government too much either but your absolutely insane if you think China’s doing it better.

should've sent little boy to russia

Russia, with China as a close second.

Americans will keep mass shooting themselves, no need to bomb.

Exposed whore at

imgur.com/sJSADeh

India. Has 1/7 of the worlds population. Get rid of shit in the street Indians, free up space for real people AND free up resources for the world.

SAUDI ARABIA

Your face is a shit hole bitch