I got some bone conduction headphones for my birthday

I got some bone conduction headphones for my birthday.

AMA

Attached: Resized_20190820_115835.jpg (1134x2016, 1.09M)

Was mathematics created or discovered? also post motivation to your answer.

Mathematics, in general, is a discovery that was found inside the invention of one dimensional and 2 dimensional representation of our 3 dimensional world. What I mean is, once we started representing things we can see on paper in the form of geometric shapes, we started to unfold the certain regular patterns and Constance. Example, when we started drawing right triangles we opened up the world of geometry. It wasn't until after the invention of the wheel that someone eventual I asked how can we measure a curved line around this circle? Which ultimately led to the discovery of pi.

The inspiration and reasoning for my answer is this period no one Writes down a mathematical formula and then observes phenomena. The phenomena is always observed 1st, and then we go work out the reasoning and mathematics behind it, which has to mean That while the idea of mathematics may have been invented, the practical use of it is most definitely discovered within our world

>is a discovery
> idea of mathematics may have been invented

Make up your mind

Invented. The main argument for "discovered" is that mathematics is surprisingly good at describing real world but those people forget to mention that there's infinitely more mathematics that have no relation to our world or contradict our world. Mathematics is just like any other human instrument.

Attached: PhotoEditor_20191016_133009605-01.png (800x450, 483K)

what are bone conduction headphones?

Puppers is not for sale

Why you hate me?

Very small, very quiet speaker and vibrations that sit on front of your ear. Uses the bone to help reverberate and then the sound is amplified and sent through your ear canal as they would with traditional earbuds. But also allow for ambient sound. I use them on my morning runs so I can hear cars still

Attached: 20191016_073345.jpg (3264x2448, 1.37M)

Not hate you. Just love pup.

My mean, nasty, stank bref, pup.
Other pupper died, so cant let go of this one for all of king midas' silver

this looks amazing user, first off, is it comfortable?, i mean there is no noise cancelling so you'd get a lot of extra noises from the outside too
there's probably no surround sound due to the mechanism, and it looks really expensive, you think the audio quality is any different from medium - high range headphones?

They are marketed on the point of allowing ambient sound, and are as comfortable as any ear buds. Its.. different, though... but on medium volume you dont really feel the vibrations on your head. After a while you kind of forget they are there. They stay in place very well, as they sit and curve above the ear. Sound quality is fantastic. Doesnt sound muffled and has decent bass

Attached: 20191016_074913.jpg (1961x1960, 1.82M)

Not too expensive. This pair was $70

Also, they do get loud enough to drown out everyday life. Bit you can feel the vibrations alongside the sound. Not louder than a lawn mower stick to earbuds for that.

Magnets. How do they work?

what bones are you going to listen to ?

Attached: 3021255478.gif (500x350, 456K)

The extreme amplification of gravity through the uniformity of atoms that make up their mass?

Attached: 16426127.jpg (475x401, 47K)

he is referring to the concept of maieutic teaching via the Socratic method, but it is not necessary to have a Socrates handy; one can have ideas pulled forth by anything, including nature itself. maths were discovered; syntax, notation--the linguistic tools we use to represent maths--those were invented.

anyone attempting to argue one way or the other without taking into consideration innate linguistic ability/cognitive psychology simply does not understand what mathematics actually is.

Andy "bonerchamp" bernard, ft. Broccoli Rob and Buttmud Brooks

aight man, thanks for the info, might buy ones eventually

is today your birthday too user ?

Thia is a much better and simpler way of saying it. Rules of math vs the notation of it. Thanks

Friday, unfortunately.

well happy early birthday user enjoy them

Attached: 1566603343369.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

this is not true. all maths systems that fail to accurately reflect physical reality were derived FROM maths that DO reflect physical reality, including acute and obtuse non-euclidean geometries.

most of these geometries were invented by introducing and building upon internally-consistent postulates; the idea that these maths should reflect reality was irrelevant, the exercise was predicated purely on the idea that there was a higher-order of truth. pythagoras was a fucking lunatic.

the polar coordinate system includes complex numbers, but complex numbers were derived from the physical reality that the polar coordinate system reflected--the polar coordinate system SUGGESTS that imaginary numbers exist. whether or not they do is irrelevant.

It's worth noting that some lower animals can count. For instance a dog knows how many puppies it has, meanwhile apes and dolphins can be taught to genuinely do small addition and subtraction problems where a horse cannot, but can be trained to the extent that it can surreptitiously receive the correct responses from it's trainer. "Clever Hans" could not in fact, count, but his case obscured animal phenomenology for some time.

Attached: 1554697644297.png (894x612, 13K)

I JUST READ ABOIT THAT FUCKING HORSE 2 DAYS AGO OHMYGOD

SOOOO you're a "discovered" user?

only in the sense that you're a "birthed from the womb of a female whose DNA has taken the form of a double-helical structure for the past 200,000 years" user.

as far as i'm concerned, it's not even debatable. it's common sense.

I wanna hear more about the dog pls obviously its a good dog

Attached: tumblr_ns0foxY1PX1rh6vdno3_500.gif (445x250, 811K)

retards inventions are just discoveries of physic loadouts.

Chihuahua. Rescue. We are the 4th (and final) owners. He was taken to a shelter at a young age, adopted out a few times and returned, the last people that had him fucked him up good. He left when they adopted him with a pleasant (for a chi) demeanor. When they relinquished him back to the shelter he was aggressive, untrusting, stunk, constantly hid under blankets, bit, and had a pin put in a rear leg. We dont know when it happened but we have confirmed a 3 inch metal pin with xrays, most likely a broken leg. The day we adopted him we met him in a private room and he was angry. He growled and snapped and barked for an hour. We just sat there, let him get it out and to try and show we weren't there to hurt him. Then the fear started. He began shaking. I mean tremors. Backed into a corner his barks became high pitched squawks. We were still sitting, we hadn't approached him. He buried himself against a baseboard under a cabinet and sat in a puddle of his own piss for 20 minutes. When he finally stopped barking my wife pulled a small treat from her pocket and put it on the floor. After what felt like an eternity he finally came and got it, wife reached for him slowly and the anger fired back up. Ultimately just took him home, we knew we loved him as soon as we met him. (He would be our second dog, we had a small terrier mix at home) itnwas more of the same at home, and he IMMEDIATELY took to our other dog, and was very very protective. We still dont know what, but this little guy has seen some serious shit. He is only calm around me, my wife, my daughter, and our IMMEDIATE family. And that took 4 years. But I can confirm, deep down he is one of the most loving and gentle dogs i have ever met.

I love him and your story about him. It makes me happy to read all that and learn so much about your relationship together. It's pairing well with my bong hits before the gym breakfast I am having.

Thank you.

I have a chiuahua, he's 17 this year, brown. I've had him his whole life. He's doing kk still, has some health problems, cancer, heart disease, bad teeth, but he's still with us and feeling good enough to stay alive for a little while longer. He has been an amazing companion and will really miss him after he is gone. I try not to think about it, we try to enjoy the time we still have.

pic not related I dont have one on my pc but do on my phone

Attached: 1570839526915.jpg (1280x1529, 328K)

wholesome story, 10/10

bless you user

Tha k you for your age reference. I've been so afraid for so long because all the "professionals" I've talked to have given me a 5 to 15 year window for lifespan. Our best guess is he is 7 or 8, based on adoption records. Good to know we still have time

How far can you fit them up your ass?

Attached: tumblr_ny8aiimsrp1ssholto1_400.gif (320x228, 1.8M)

Undetermined

>Our best guess is he is 7 or 8

Great! yes they can live a way long time, over 20 in some cases. Just love him and do what you can, get him teeth cleaning bones to gnaw on once in a while, (from pet store), and keep him safe.

The heart disease stuff is very common in the little ones, causes a cough especially when drinking water or when it is cold. Also heads up, get his anal glands expressed every once in a while if he needs it, the vet should bring it up. They stick a finger in there and clear it out, sounds gross I know but they can develop problems in older age with it. Very cheap little procedure that groomers can do even, we get it done when we get his nails trimmed.

Keep him safe, keep that love flowing, they can live a long time. Mine is a little banged up, at 17 hes had a couple broken ribs (accidental) and pretty sick at times but never tragically. Never been run over, gotten lost, etc.

I swear it's been like having a kid. I love him though. So yeah GG,