What do i do if like uppers like caffeine and alcohol and shit make me a chad. Like talk to girls awesome life...

What do i do if like uppers like caffeine and alcohol and shit make me a chad. Like talk to girls awesome life, i end up getting nudes, fucking chicks, getting chicks numbers, staying friends with chicks

But i really really really really really like weed painkillers and shit like that. The problem is they make me feel weird and i lose all my bitches and cant get them at all. Like i swear when i smoke weed i put out a weird energy into the universe or some shit because every girl starts ghosting me, no new girls will talk to me, nothing good happens, i cant get any important life events done.

But i want to be able to do drugs not just fucking alcohol and caffeine. What do i do if drugs do this? Weed makes it so i lose all the bitches I’m talking to. Dont get more. Dont get any pussy. Just become reclusive and feel weird about shit. Even just talking to chicks on drugs and shit i feel weird and it just doesnt work

But i just pop a caffeine pill and jack off all day and end up with nudes and talking to like 12 chicks in one day and shit and talking to girls at bars and shit. And then as soon as i smoke weed and do drugs its gone

I’m thinking doing xanax to keep me grounded.

Attached: 4A60B6E7-7CBE-4854-BE60-5CCFA816BC12.png (645x773, 9K)

Cringe: The Movie

Get clean, go cold turkey, and stop doing drugs. Use religion or psychiatry to help you balance out again. Stay clean.

alcohol is not an upper

hmmm

Attached: pepecat.png (466x621, 227K)

Fuck religion, that's worse still

Don't get stoned everyday dumbass

I want to do drugs

It is of you're me.
To an extent. My thoughts are more of a depressant than alcohol.

[Real Advice] STOP SMOKING WEED, when you get older you might realize how paranoid it makes you. that whole "people are judging me" feeling or the awkward persona you're projecting when you're high while you're talking to people IS THE DEFINITION OF PARANOIA. any drug in moderation.

Drugs don't do anything to you. You react differently to different stimuli. If you don't like your reaction to a stimulus, you have choices.

Your personal problems aside, holy shit buddy you just don't seem very smart. The way you type out your feeble-minded yet contiguous stream of word vomit-bean soup is astounding. I don't even want to dislike you for it, its almost endearing. So many people are stupid in an annoying way because they have the capacity to know better, but you don't. You're authentically dumb and its not your fault

No... I have to smoke weed

Attached: riker.gif (250x250, 1.95M)

u wot m8, you can judge someones intelligence by a single comment, you must be some sherlock homes peace of shit... or maybe some virgin with a small dick dick thats too afraid to have sex because of what the girls will say about his willy

Why? i smoked weed for a long time and gave up best thing i ever did for my mental health

Everyone else does it fine

Everyone? Maybe your circle of friends, but drugs are not to be trifled with, they effect your mind quite literally and weed exaggerates paranoia. take some random guy on the internet's advice [NOT ADVISED] but really it IS the problem you are asking us to solve and this is the answer

in late teen's and early 20's everyone does weed, but most get wind of what it'd doing and kick the habit, it really only takes a week, weed is not a hard drug to kick. trust me

Cept' ones that wear the tin foil hats and recon the the moon is made of reptile overlords and whatnot

>"Peace of shit"

whew i almost took this post serious for a second.
Literally what the point of life if all you're going to do is be a commie robot that works and sleeps?

Attached: 1571091338726.jpg (950x720, 121K)

Just do blow

>alcohol
>upper

Attached: E2F02787-859B-4816-88DC-579CFED72E5C.jpg (559x556, 35K)

Nice one