Got on Paxil a little over 2 weeks ago

>Got on Paxil a little over 2 weeks ago.
>First week had some serious nausea, spaced out, haven't been able to cum since I got on and eating a lot more.
>20mg if wondering
>I don't sleep very much which may not help I know.
Any advice?

Attached: download.jpg (257x196, 4K)

Gonna take 6 to 8 weeks for it to start working correctly and the side effects to ease up.

Also dont expect to cum much or have really any sex drive on that shit

Thanks, that is what I thought but not what I wanted to hear.

One day you'll wake up after it kicks in and you'll feel 100% different in a mostly good way

No

If you're lucky and the first med you get on works immediately. Still you won't suddenly wake up with that feeling, it's gradual.
Alternatively you might spend 3 years while finding some other med or combination of meds that works.
Good luck OP
Consider therapy even if you think you'll fucking hate it

Thank you for the advice
In therapy for 7 months forced myself to go as I felt like I was about to crack like I have before.
>m8 I'm not even 21 yet
First time on actual meds tho and not booze/weed so I'm willing to stick it out, I guess

It was prescribed by your doctor and youshould take it as indicated. sSRI’s usually takeabout 2 weeks to kick in. They call this the “therapeutic lag.” If the side effects are intolerable, talk to your oc about altering the dose.

Seconding therapy. It is usually more effective when combined with medication.

Yeah, I was on it for 2 months, no change in my sex drive but my ability to orgasm went from "on demand" to zero.
I got a little freaked out (so did my wife) but good news is everything went back to normal 2 weeks after quitting.

Good luck...

FWIW, I’m on anti-depressants right now and have had success overcoming anorgasmia (the inability to come) by vaping nicotine to increase dopamine before I jerk off. But I’m bipolar, so ymmv.

I have been just thinking about stopping because of the side effects listed. Thank you for the advice

This is large issue for me being college and turning 21 soon. Not fully able to enjoy going out when I do.

Wouldn't help me I think as I am semi-addicted to cigarettes.

Hi

Stop that death pill.
Get off em or try celexa prozac etc
But really, just get off it.
Exercise eat meat and veg daily
No booze
Xanax if you cant sleep or for if u panic
Never scheduled xanax
Build yourself a better life
Don’t fear change

Unless you're over-weight, that pill is supposed to make you NEED sexual stimulation but will not offer you the diatribe of reticular stimulation, so the effort is worth the removal, where you otherwise stimulate with glands as a fuller effort, the pill will cover the organs you cannot distribute from, they inhale not exhale (imagine bacon filter organs) and that pill will drive the need in you, pull this, push that, pluck these, move into this away from that, and cause a "kindling" kind of thing, and your pills will make another person feel that satisfaction away from you if they do not offer themselves your water, in the air, to satisfy that need for them as something you do not produce or create. So they can feel it in you and keep away from you, you need the space and to masturbate (not procreate, this pill is for pre-teens), so that you can make the proper and necessary reactions to things about people that do not want to be around you, in case you are in depression and they are a context, so you don't arrive at the improper conclusion that you can "have" something that isn't for you. Like meal water or air with some kind of salt you do not make nor have in your own. Also, mostly a pill for females. The male diatribe would be using shit water for cleansing, and that ain't good.

And if you have nausea, the pill takes a background staging process in males. The water has an incubating effect when it works in this, gel, that the water isn't a round enough detail to what we know. When that water is excluded from intestinal dissolution, the water will not create a proper sensation and you will feel the loss of it in large amounts. Like leaning.

Attached: 1561682050301.jpg (512x485, 93K)

you can try melatonin or glycine for sleep
puritan pride liquid melatonin + the CR pills = cash
glycine i don't have a specific brand for you
2 "natural" options
benadryl helps with sleep maybe 50mg a night would work

This is worth a shot if you're not too far gone. I know beyond any shadow of a doubt you can be too far gone.

This deserves an explanation

The pill will not take over the body until you can actually allow it to make more of itself for people that have a lot of proper control, young athletes or musicians or maybe even painters, and that may make it reduceable to a kind of quenching thirst when they don't need its prescription or the actual original intent to be what makes it clearly the property you seek, because unlike vitamin b (they look alike) this is not made with fruits but has a sort of tingle when it is starting and then will just submerge all sensation to a sort of quenched feeling, like wet dirt on your legs, so that you can actually avoid the certain sensations, with it, that you may describe are the prescription of the problems or onset depressions, usually sexual and almost always about the opposite sex, to avoid the descriotion may falter the only onset desire you have then, relaxation, as that like token of the ability in you to continue after that is settled. Usually, paxil and prozac are for relieving the sense of you misusing the water mealing in the air and salted water in the air to avoid using what may be another person having pleased themselves in some way, that you with time have mistaken for a sexual affront, that is actually just and usually a person now misusing it to gain leverage in the situation to be exactly away from you. Usually a sibling, the parents don't equal this, and other times someone you know in your life, like a teacher, that you encounter often.

Attached: 1570643846277.jpg (640x640, 42K)