Why are we letting the Kurds being killed by the Turks?

Why are we letting the Kurds being killed by the Turks?

Attached: YPG.jpg (1765x923, 269K)

Bob Saget

because trump likes his name on buildings, oh and he's an idiot

don't tell anyone bc you might set off an asshurt republicunt, but Trump dropped the ball

nothing of value will be lost on either side, so let them have at it

Because Donald Trump is giving up American influence in the world so Putin can replace up. We should be grateful for it too.

Because the yanks only pull out of wars when they know they can make the situation 100% worse by doing so.

NOT my people NOT my problem, let the locals help for once

Not our monkeys, not our circus.

Lmfao your retarded, America and Canada are the only ones paying into the UN, everyone else is freeloading off us

Lebron?

because ORANGEMAN GOOD

Yeah, stupid enough to be president.
Btw, who are you again? That’s right, a nobody.

Wow what a thought out and logic argument.

if there was a test to be president, trump would have cheated and still failed

Trump Derangement Syndrome rears its ugly head again. I didn’t vote for the moron, but it’s time to stop being triggered by him 24/7, snowflake.

So “It’s Her Turn” test, right?

so you're telling me Trump didn't order our troops to pull out and sold out out former allies? so tell me, is that president didn't do it, then I guess it had to have been Obama right?
keep deluding yourself. saying you didn't vote for him doesn't get the taste of his balls out of your mouth

I don’t even like the orange StayPuft, but he’s a world leader, and your some nobody bitching anonymously on a Taiwanese basket weaving forum. Pretty sure out of the 2 of you, he’s going to be the only one remembered in 50, 100 years.

>be an organization
>hang the pic of pkk terrorist group founder everywhere and swear loyalty to him and his path
>recruit from and exchange members with pkk
>cry when getting bombed by a country that (along with any other western country) lists the previous man and his organization as terrorist organization
Find the flaw, bitch

Attached: 1570988689206.jpg (546x550, 155K)

One mans terrorist is another’s freedom fighter

I don’t care about some Muslims over half the world away, Princess, just like I don’t give 2 flying fucks about Hong Kong and what China is doing either. Stop being triggered by him 24/7, cupcake. There’s better things for you to do, like stopping being such a butthurt whiny bitch about politics.

I’m not really a republican, but I have a lot of conservative leaning values. In general I like trump for a lot of reasons, including the liberal reeeeing he causes at the mere mention of his name.
The problem really is that libs in America are so liberal I’m put off by even considering listening to what they have to say.
Having said all that, Trump may have severely fucked up by abandoning these people.

Attached: C5D7A1CA-9C15-49E3-A3D5-5D125982B360.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

But we're not the other man. Not Islamacists who want Political Islam to rule the world. Which would be a nightmare scenario of oppression of everything from women to gays to scientists, so...whatever?

Attached: tOLWAni.jpg (500x756, 75K)

To get in good graces with a nato country that borders iraq/iran.

They aren't pulling out they're just moving troops allowing turkey to cut kurdistan in half. Turkey is afraid of YKK in it's own country and because Rojava has been autonomous they do not want that spilling over and they lose land that has oil.

Is this the GoT spinoff starring Arya Stark?
I would watch this.

Everyone complains when we are Team America: World Police and now someone whines when we are not. You may have to get used to us not spending a bunch on random wars.

Wtf am I supposed to do

>only one remembered in 50, 100 years.
yeah, as a huge failure and maybe the most criminal president in history.

I said a republicunt would get triggered and lo and behold. I didn't even have to engage him for him to go full defense mode

pure evil...it serves empire

Hmm... I couldn't possibly know. Maybe because they're not our people you stupid fucking nigger.

We aren't the worlds police. They can take care of themselves.

Because Americans love the Muslim cock & your country is infested with regular niggers & sand niggers.

trump wants to see his name in yuuuugggeeee letters, he doesn't know what fucking kurdistan is. simple things.

They helped us fight ISIS. Yes, we're not their caretakers. But they were allies. Abandoning them was cowardly

Still remembered while you get a nice little plaque headstone that no one visits or cares who you were.

Whoops, shit happens i guess.
On to the next fabricated foreign entanglement!

Says the triggered widdle snowflake who’s bitching 24/7 about orange StayPuft.
Not a republicunt, or democrap. Just tired of you whiny ass bitches.

LOL says the country that has military bases all over the world still. Ok cool let's stop giving israel money, ok let's leave south korea LOLOLOLOL moron. This is an excuse made to justify leaving them to be slaughtered. The US is not going to completely withdraw troops anytime soon.

Trumps call as "President"
Of course it's horrible and stupid and doesn't help anyone but that's the dipshit Trump for ya

because you are the scum of the fucking earth. deal with it

It was sarcasm..

I would, I’d also stop all Medicare, EBT, and other welfare programs for niggers who don’t work but can.
We shouldn’t waste tax money on the lazy fucks and foreigners.

Because trump is Putin’s little bitch.

Attached: 1522716282348.png (900x904, 1.1M)

Except I don't do that and you took the bait like a moth to the flame. Also I have a hard time believing you're not a republican when you're this defensive about it. Have some self awareness. Screaming "I'm not mad" doesn't work

why would I care about kurds lol

>he'll be remembered as an incompetent criminal
>yeah but he'll still be remembered
got a point at all? those two things are entirely unrelated, unless you're a triggered bitch grasping.

okay tard, well played.

EXCEPT I DONT DO THAT! :as they stomp their feet screeching like an enraged howler monkey:

righties take the bait everytime, why so triggered?

Sounds like a nobody talking.

Cause fuck em

Sounds just like what a triggered leftist would say.
Hey, guess what - mayonnaise isn’t a gender too.

it's bc the right can't meme

Yanks is supposed to be an insult but is taken as a compliment

Because Turkey is a NATO member and the Kurds aren't.

Ya sure showed me

Hes the same nobody as you.
Your words and opinions and entire life experience means nothing.

Perfect example of a lefty stealing a right meme.

Pretty sure everyone since Eisenhower would have failed with the exception of Clinton (don’t get your panties in a ruffle I don’t support him but he was a Rhodes scholar) would fail any intelligence test

You can’t be shown anything, you’re a butthurt 24/7 bitch, aka a liberal. Logic doesn’t reside anywhere in you.

WE helped THEM fight ISIS.

Kurds were one of the few groups over there who didn’t hate us and had progressive (not in a Republican triggering way in a not stoning women way) values

Yup, but the difference is I don’t care what Fat Orangutan did or didn’t do to/for some Mudslimes half a world away. I just don’t give a shit.

Yep, keep telling yourself I'm the mad one as you keep hurling insults in a fit of righteous orange rage. You're serving your country and god president well.

A Rhodes scholar is some redeeming quality or something?
Cecil rhodes.. you know who that is?

Well that proves it, this guys clearly better at being an unimportant waste of wank

A better question is "why are the Turks killing the Kurds?" Or, why does anybody think it is the United States' responsibility to stop the Turks from killing the Kurds. Why are the Turks, Kurds, and the U.S. stomping around in a foreign country (Syria) in the first place? Why did we invade Syria?

A) yes I do
B) a Rhodes Scholarship is not something just any idiot can get

ISIS was OUR enemy. They took heavy losses for US. WE abandoned THEM to and a DIFFERENT enemy that was not ISIS attacked THEM.

Yeah? So? Still Muslims, still don’t give a shit about them. bin Laden used to be our buddies too, we helped them clean the Reds out of Afghanistan.
Look how that turned out.

Apathy is the tool of the idiot

got some bad news. it's not just liberals. its anyone who cant stand the lying as standard process. as conservatives, we had to watch Clinton lie to our faces over and over knowing there were people with physical evidence. it demeaned the office. now this retard cant even tell the truth about what he had for lunch. oh, and conservative he ain't. he just says whatever angry people get turned on by and he wants to be opposite of Obama. that's his only philosophy.
this sets a bad precedent that will come up again.

You are, you’re always the permanent victim when it suits you, and always the righteous indignant when it’s not.
You have zero logic, and are all emotion like every other liberal today. Not critical though, no self reflection. You deflect and lay blame everywhere else but yourself.

Bin Laden always hated America but hated the USSR more. He didn’t become radicalized.

The Kurds were one of the only civilized people over there. This will radicalize them though

Says the idiot.

They are radicalized already, let Turkey clean them up before they fly a plane into some nation’s capital.

Defending Cecil rhodes in any capacity.. how brainwashed can you possibly be lol?
I got a scholarship from oxford, so what?

You haven't said a single thing about me all thread, so it's quite literally impossible for me to be mad. You're fighting a strawman you created to justify your anger when people say things you don't like. It's always them dang pesky liberals ruining everything.
Btw I'm not a liberal, I'm not even American. I just love trolling you retards. Take this from an outsider's perspective. Republicans get way more asshurt than Democrats.
I'm off now tho so have a good one

He sounded like a great guy. Brought them South African jigaboos to heel, wanted white man to rule the world.
I like him.

because theyre human trash

Just like a liberal to run when presented with the truth.
Bye snowflake.

ITT lefties advocating war. Too funny. If Trump banned coal they'd immediately paint themselves in blackface to protest.

it's the triggered rightie playbook, misunderstand simiple posts, get mad at own retarded fantasy in head, then reee about that instead.

same reason Constantinople got the works I would imagine

>ITT lefties advocating not running like little bitches for dollars
>reee lefties

Says the “reee”ing leftard.

Warmongering when it suits you to oppose “Le Orang Monke”

Because MBS doesn't want the tapes with him on the phone released.
Because Putin wants more bases in the middle east
Because Johnson wants more refugees to scare people into Brexit
Because Trump is the most useful idiot in history.

Biden’s guilty.

because this forum hates Europe being overrun by refugees. And Turkey has 3-4 Million of them and threatens to release them on us if we intervene.

Got that fuckin right buddy, and despite that, we make up for 35 percent of the opinions of the un (more like useless)

You’d deserve it.

Why is this board full of jewcucks

Jesus Christ, you alt righters sure get easily triggered

The irony

>Destabilize the whole region with cowboy wars
>they can help themselves

hey look you're still here reeeing, triggered righties, you can set your watch by them.

Reeeeeee

Reee some more for me, boy.