Why is making Youtube videos for money looked down upon even if you are successful in said field?

Why is making Youtube videos for money looked down upon even if you are successful in said field?

Attached: 5ca1d6ccc6cc50118c102b34.jpg (1100x825, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t2aNRYL0nq8
youtube.com/watch?v=bKkl_eA-K_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because only children "watch youtube"

looked down on by who?

the righteous, and the groovieous

And why do you care what they think?

A) It's too easy as *everybody* has access to good video cameras and Internet access.
B) Most of the shit is very boring / bland / fucking stupid.
C) It contributes NOTHING good to society.
D) Nobody really cares what you have to say.
E) Literally any idiot can be shot into stardom if a famous person links to their stupid video.
F) Leftists / SJWs have infested youtube while others are censored / silence.

Fuck youtubers.

??? Uhh i dont think people look down on that lol they make a lot of dough

Everyone has their own definition of 'success' and personally I don't consider someone successful if they lie to their audience, manipulate them into spending money on things they don't need and creating a divide between communities.
The original concept of youtube was to share videos with each other, now the big ''creators" play the system like a game, using lies and manipulation to get the most views to please the people behind the scenes. As soon as advertisers got involved, it went downhill - but there are genuine people making videos for fun, education and entertainment.
Youtube drama is like a reality TV show, wasting the lives of millions of children, preventing them from having their own experiences in real life, believing the made up stories they see online as truth.
I would enjoy making animations, comedy skits etc and uploading them to youtube for fun, but I know the community would involve me in drama if my videos started being watched by too many people, so I avoid contributing.

Because it's retarded and shouldn't be rewarded at all it isn't in any way valid or real work and it's a sign of the absolute decadence permeating western culture and it is quite literally contributing to the inevitable collapse of society into a dark age that will likely last thousands of years and prevent humanity from ever reaching the stars or becoming anything other than an almost imperceptible blip of sentient life in universal history

Some people do look down on the ethics behind the products they are pushing to people, to get the money.
Convincing teenagers that they need to take pills and look/act a certain way, because of advertisers, is a terribly unhealthy control action that influences them easily - because they are kids.
Some kids at my cousin's school refuse to be friends with each other if they watch conflicting youtubers, it's sad, but whatever they will learn one day.

/thread
Sometimes I think pewdiepie is another jewish plot like the kardashians to destroy the morale of young people.
>hey look this "funny" guy making millions without having any talent but screaming while playing videogames and regurgitating every YLYL thread from Sup Forums. Be like him

There are some smaller channels that try to push positivity and encouraging people to not fall for these traps, whilst encouraging them to spend their time educating themselves in different ways, but I do agree the majority of audiences would never be able to find those channels due to how it is set-up. Parents are so lazy, just giving their kid a tablet and letting them rot their brains on this shit.

Vote T-series

Are you mad because youre $50k+ in college debt for getting a STEM degree in a jobless field and youtubers are making more money than you? lmao

>E) Literally any idiot can be shot into stardom if a famous person links to their stupid video.
It's a hugely false sense of stardom though, which is one thing they don't understand. If someone has one viral video, their ego is suddenly inflated and they think everyone cares about them, but in reality nobody does - which is the lesson they miss out on learning.

Because you are mainly profiting off the dumbing down of future generations. Like shooting us towards an Idiocracy future for money. Mostly children watch YouTube.

This of course excludes real YouTubers like the people who document third world countries or poverty stricken homeless people. Real journalists still have respect but they will never make as much as a Jew-backed stupifier of children like PewDiePie.

idk man i agree with points b, e and f, but point a doesn't make you good at making videos a point c and d are not true for every video
don't get me wrong, there is too much cancer on the platform rn, but there is some good content after all

I'm not that guy, I actually disagree with both of you but here's my input.
Once you experience having enough money to afford anything you want, you will learn that it's not the answer to all of life's problems. It helps with some things, but making a comparison like that is just silly.
The reason you immediately think about money is because that's your vision of success, but not everyone else's - it's all about perspective.

Based

it's a degeneracy akin to being paparazzi. these people have nothing to offer to our society bar a few chuckles after work or sensationalism. they wouldn't be such easy targets if they didn't bitch so much about how difficult their lives are. christ, if only they'd work menial jobs like the rest of us and deal with their misery in silence.

youtube.com/watch?v=t2aNRYL0nq8

Yes money is the answer to all of life's problems. Those who say it isn't have money already. Pretentious and stupid. Go live in Venezuela.

I am that guy and youre an idiot if you disagree. Mongoloid children and fat old men and vapid women worrying about watching and creating pointless uninteresting content whereas the only people trying to innovate and accelerate human progress are shut down by the kikes and the general disinterest because "the new jontron video is out"

And no dipshit, I don't even have a degree and I own my house, I just hate stupid worthless people

>Like shooting us towards an Idiocracy future for money
That's basically what I said here

do whatever you want. make 10000 more shitty 808 nigger rap songs that all sound the same and siphon money from dumb niggers. it helps the economy eventually. uncle sam approves.

This is the most arrogant and stupid generation in history. Millenials and zommers have no right to criticize baby boomers when they are the ones making scum like the guy in OP multimillionaire.

If you want to help me understand your point, you need to give me an example of why you think that. I have been poor, I have been rich. My understanding is based of my own personal experiences, I have proof within myself that it doesn't fix everything. I'm listening, if you want to help me learn from your perspective.

How are you so angry at me for having a differing opinion to you?
You tell me the 'kikes' are shutting down people and not listening to them, but you are acting the exactly the same way as them towards me.
I am trying to learn about your perspective, yet you are trying to shut me down before you have even expressed your views.
I don't care about your degree or your house, that doesn't impact my views of the conversation.

Plus fame without money is like going to Hell without the benefit of sin, divorce without marriage, etc. There's no winning, only degrees of losing.

>Why is making Youtube videos for money looked down upon even if you are successful in said field?
Way too many of today's idiot kids are ready to drop out of school so they can be youtubers / video gamers. They are throwing away their education at a shot of that dream of easy money for what they perceive as doing nothing. My wife is a middle school teacher. This is a very real problem.

Yea definitely, even with money I can't imagine the amount of stress and fear that goes on within themselves when they want to express an opinion that others around them disagree with.
The idea of being 'famous' is terrifying to me, I can see all the negatives so clearly.

Why study/work hard if you can make more money playing videogames than creating them?

Attached: Pewds.jpg (2155x1189, 1.56M)

t. envious and vindictive failed youtuber
people hate youtubers because they're pissed that they don't get to sit and record videos, then edit them for hours and then just sit and collect money

uploads daily autistic screeching vids, resorts to babytalk all the time, oh so random.

Play games as a hobby, *If* an opportunity arrives, then take it. Until that point you still need to set realistic goals. Middle school and high school students don't understand that concept. They honestly believe that they will all be glorious youtube / video game stars.

>t. envious and vindictive failed youtuber
Try again, asshole. Never went that route.

I dont look down on it, but I dont consider youtubers to be celebrities any more than I consider bloggers to be journalists.

LIVE NOW...

youtube.com/watch?v=bKkl_eA-K_8

If it's o easy, where are your millions of subscribers? Where re your millions of dollars in ad revenue and sponsorships?
Ohhh i thought so...

>lefts / sjws
>Oh right, he's a stupid Sup Forumstard that gets angry at the world if it's different than his nazi echochamber
Unironically fucking kill yourself

t. obviously envious and vindictive failed youtuber

You can't really do YouTube anymore without massive funding after the adpocalypse.

So it's now just another Mass media outlet by Jews

i dunno man...in murrica you get called "successful" if you have alot of money. the way you obtained and and if you worked hard for it, doesnt matter. apparently you couldve afford your wealth through insurance fraud and still be successful by societys standards. ill world

why are they spreading over to Sup Forums, so many polcucks out today reeeing about sjws. get off Sup Forums shitheads.

edit: people praising trump for being successful and llving the american dream. the american dream is just a dream from ancient times. you cant get "rich" by working. there are always other factors included. trump wasnt successful. he got money from others and the name and relationships thanks to his father were the reason

Because it's worse than begging for money.
It just is.
Why is the sky blue?

A) You can do a lot of access to many careers, you can flip burgers or become a programmer easily with a bit of practice.
B) Not according to the majority.
C) See above. Also same applies for the internet, Games & Videos / TV.
D) Many people care what youtubers say. Fans gonna fan
E) Not really, takes a lot of effort and skill.
F) Racism isn't entertaining.

>F) Racism isn't entertaining.

Racism. lol. You really don't pay attention, do you?

Attached: 1453429413838.gif (493x342, 400K)

If its worse than begging for money then why are they making so much more money than you?

You're just a nazi, begone.

to racists? no I'm not some scared fragile inbred who can't go a post without frothing about lesjws

oh no youtube deleted some of my favourite replacement conspiracy vids

I'm not even going to look at this guy's up/down ratio.
>angry humorless rant about narcissists
>countless thumbnails with his punchable mug in closeup.
While it is possible to fake autistic screeching for views from the demographic that pertains, no blood alcohol level could make this passable.

I like some vlogs. Frolnowsphoto is quality stuff, just dont like that guy no more. Casey is awesome. Pewdiepie sucks imho. Never liked that simple soul.

I don't like it because they put their hands in your pocket for a monthly subcription to Patreon. All while putting out shit content that isnt very entertaining to start with

But there is right wing content that pushes against globalism such as Mark Dice and Paul Joseph Watson.

Attached: screenshot_2019-05-06_at_4.53.34_pm.png (1121x674, 608K)

Because it takes no skill or charisma, has no long term prospects and tends to just appeal to young children

the same reason people don't want to whore themselves for money.