Entire NFL focusing on 5 or 6 overrated QBs who will all be selling insurance in 4 years at best

>Entire NFL focusing on 5 or 6 overrated QBs who will all be selling insurance in 4 years at best
>Pats will draft this guy and win ten more super bowls
cbssports.com/nfl/news/2018-senior-bowl-one-player-scientifically-engineered-to-be-bill-belichicks-perfect-qb/

IT'S JUST NOT FAIR

>Lacrosse player
Gonna be converted into some WR or some shit

Cap this. Pats take Falk in the 3rd round, he takes over for Brady in 2021

FCS player. i hope he has a BIG arm because the speed of the NFL will make him cry.
Doug Williams, Romo, Jimmy G, Wentz, Phil Simms, Flacco, Steve McNair. any other FCS QBs who made it in the NFL?

McCown was only one of three current starters from an FCS team before he messed up his hand.

he seemed to have a good arm at the senior bowl

Whenever someone says "he's the next [insert great player]" you know he will be shit.

>implying they won’t trade for McCarron who is the ultimate system QB

kek'd

2021? 2019 will be his last season at most

Um, no sweetie. Tommy will win 3 more owls.

we'll see how well the patriots do without matt patricia and josh mcdaniels next year.

Also keep in mind that bellichick won't coach a lot longer

He will fall on a shitty oline and end his career on a major injury next year or 2019 at most

>it's another "retard overhypes shitty player based on performance in an exhibition game" episode

babbys first Senior Bowl?

mcdaniels isn't going anywhere and Belichick runs the defense

I live in Boston and there's been some news circulating that Bill's people will try to use their 2nd round pick on this guy.

>mcdaniels isn't going anywhere

he's not unfortunately he's taking over for Bill when he retires

Didn't he die? I read a story about some Wazzu football player dying. I don't know who it was.

His backup died

>wentz
>made it in the NFL
Nigga he's played two seasons.

Lmao he couldn't back up from the bullet.

Also, why the fuck does Brazil know about this?

>Didn't he die?
Yes but he's expected to make a full recovery

I saw the news on Sup Forums but there's a bunch of brazilian websites/twitter accounts out there focused on college football.

Yeah whatever. I still haven't forgiven you for what you did to Ryan Lochte.

It's really not possible to tell after 1 (one) exhibition game. I've been hearing his name all season and I think he has a ton of potential but basing one's opinion off of two and a half quarters of the Senior Bowl is retarded

Why is Josh Allen so hyped, he looked like shit in college and couldn't even throw for 2,000 yards and yet he may go number 1 overall
He screams Jimmy Clausen 2.0

Maybe he shouldn't destroy public bathrooms then m8

le big arms and 6'5" man

But he played like shit in the fucking Mountain West. There is zero reason why he should be considered a top 5 pick, or even a 1st round pick. The only reason why Baker Mayfield isn't as hyped up is because he's 6'0 and is an asshole.

I don't fucking know
I genuinely do not know, there is ZERO track record of QBs like him succeeding but scouts suck his dick constantly. No one in the media thinks he's good, even, and they hyped Mitch Trubisky. Only person who hypes if up is draft """"""guru"""""""""" Mel Kiper. it's a joke

He’d be a great development qb, but Cleveland will pick him and he will flop.

His backup became An Hero

>Baker Mayfield head-and-shoulders better than any other QB in college football
>(((((((((((Rosen))))))))))) and Darnold will be drafted over him because "He's too small to be a quarterback!"

How is it that scouts are this consistently fucking stupid that they deny pure playmaking ability? Rosen and Darnold haven't won shit.

Mayfield technically hasn't won shit either

Here's that (You) you wanted. Sorry I took so long.