Sunday comfy capekino thread

>I will utter things hidden since the creation of the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreedictionary.com/genesis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf I love Snyder now

How does it feel that Sup Forums understood BvS better than paid professional critics?

Zack Snyder movies suck, user.

He's the director of choice for people who enjoy hanging out at the mall food court.

ok

>Easton Ellis
>a hack so buttdevastated about DFW getting more praise that he ever did that he wrote a hit piece after the guy was dead
>having an opinion worth shit
you're cute user

I think you mean 'trinity" not "genesis" you fucking retard

this isn't someone you want on your meme side lad

No, you fucking idiot. Genesis is origin. Those three films are the origins of the capekino subgenre.

Since Zimmer isn't doing JL OST, I really hope they get Max Richter instead. That guy has been doing great things lately.

Everyday with this autistic shit. Watch something else.

The actual Genesis was 300. Kill yourself etc.

Bret Easton Ellis is the My Chemical Romance of writers

I think Watchmen was an extremely entertaining movie.

Are the newer Snyder movies as fun?

thefreedictionary.com/genesis
>The coming into being of something; the origin.

Learn the language before criticizing it, Pedro.

If you find incompetence funny, they're gold.

Yes, don't mind the resident Marvel spics. They usually hit these threads by now. MoS is weaker but BvS is Snyder's greatest work.

Fuck off Marvel shill, stop trying to turn the thread to shit.

No

You tried Pedro.

It's shit. He butchered the comics, from the slow-mo sex scenes to cutting the squid monster.

He was the worst possible person to adapt that work. It's way too far above his intellectual abilities as a filmmaker and he should've just stuck to cheap action/horror instead of injecting his half-cocked Ayn Rand, special people must protect us from ourselves, lazy horseshit philosophy into everything.

Aaaaaaaand thread has gone to shit thanks to false flagging marvel drones.
Every fucking time.

>this thread

You mean it got invaded by mental patients who filled in the blanks with fanwank.

If Snyder is so great, why do you have to spam his movies constantly? These shitfests aren't going to become good movies by means of attrition, lass.

I like BvS and MoS and Snyder's other films, so I create threads in which to discuss them. What's the problem here?

You do it several times a day, they don't warrant discussion. Monochromy isn't exactly stellar cinematography, boy.

>muh strawman pic
These are always made by autists without arguments.

I don't actually. I probably make capekino threads a couple times a week, max.

If you don't like the threads, leave. Nobody cares about your opinions. Just go.

soon

>considering Rorschach your hero
What a retard.

Nobody cares about yours either, stop spamming this shit.

>A couple times a week, max.
Why the fuck does there need to be so many threads about this "capekino" bullshit? It's god damn endless. I see a lot of people in these threads crying about Marvel shills, but there's not nearly as many Marvel threads. It's ridiculous.

DC is shit though lmao

Why is the color temperature always fucked? Whoever DPs this shit needs to get fired.

Please report this shitpost.

DCEU couldn't be in better hands. Screw the critics.

BvS was the final nail in the coffin for film criticism being fucking dead, except for pic related

Man of Steel doesn't get the attention it deserves. It's not BvS, but it's great.

Funny you should mention that, considering most of you come from /r/dc_cinematic.

More like the final nail in the coffin for Snyder's career. His fans are so desperate they have to look at Armond White, the world's finest troll, for reassurance.

I love Armond, but when you start taking his reviews seriously, you know you lost whatever argument you were trying to make.

Oh, so it's just faggots spamming these movies. What a shocker.