I fucking miss him so much, he felt like the only friend I ever had, and now he is gone

I fucking miss him so much, he felt like the only friend I ever had, and now he is gone.
Even tho he didn't even know I exist, I fucking miss him

Attached: poster,840x830,f8f8f8-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u3.jpg (750x1000, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FGXK4-NmlD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wtf you talking about? Papa Frank is still with us. He's just evolved. Maybe you should too.

Same, but with pic related.
It's been 10 years since he left. I'm suffering more than you.

Attached: 1567197652226 upscaled.jpg (1460x2018, 927K)

Joji is cancer man, I know he is trying hard to get some shit done, but for god's sake the music is lame af. I miss good old Franku

>still with us
Get real he turned into the people he used to make fun of, crying depressed garbage "music" into the microphone

Attached: this.jpg (640x360, 19K)

Evolved? Unironically kll yourself if you consider making mediocre music about being a shallow fuckboy who wants to feel deep and always being extremely pretentious is a step up from acting immature and trolling everyone well actually getting millions of people to just go with it just for teh lulz....

You're new here and it shows. You're not going to be here long.

You dont get satire apparently.

Lol holy fuck why are you so triggered soyboy

Yall are whiny little bitches because a youtuber branched into music and you dont like it? Get over yourselves. Go get a life ffs. George would be appalled by your faggotry.

Attached: 1570157597731.jpg (313x285, 7K)

get out of our disgusting message board you little shits, this ain't place for redditors, here we discuss like real men do

>caring about a jewtuber that became a cuck

Attached: 1569512087740.jpg (592x386, 58K)

It's more like mourning a once good youtuber

git gud kid, those memes are not going to bring him back

He was funny at first but as soon as he ran out of jokes he instantly became an emo singer and said that he completely regrets making filthy frank and that people who watch it are no better than filthy frank

remember this? :(

Attached: E.T..png (772x1080, 934K)

also this gets me (the intro)
youtube.com/watch?v=FGXK4-NmlD0

Heyyy..he was behind of this..

Attached: 7311570616170823.jpg (1490x1122, 96K)

If you're gonna try to derail at least use a meme thats not dead

Soyboy? I remember when we called people like you "snowflakes" then you started calling us snowflakes, I remember when we used to make triggered jokes about you than you start saying that we are triggered even if we aren't. I remember when we called you soyboy...

If I told you that you are just superior to me and I should kill myself because I am retarded would you steal that line too? Because you seriously lack any originality or creativity and the world would be better off without people like you...

Not triggered, more annoyed by your genuine stupidity. I find it fun to hurt stupid peoples feelings when they try to feel superior. You don't know art...

bro it's just a prank bro

Look I'm gonna try greentext you all the real reason why Franku left his main channel to join the 88rising sect, I was a close friend to him, so what I'm about to tell you is 100% as I describe it.
> Met George in high school (canacad) around 2012-2013
> He was already doing stuff for his Youtube channel, he wasn't famous at all yet
>Nice guy to be around, a bit crazy but it was kind of ok
> Used to hang out together, going to clubs, drinking, smoking, having fun
> He met some asian guys related to another high school japanese music band
> He slowly started to meet with them more and more often
> George started taking some meth with the asians
> At some point he just dissapeared
> Few months after, he shows up in a friend's birthday party
> Changed personality, humor sense, everything
> He looked nervous all the time

END OF PART ONE

Calm down, snowflake.

L2troll.

Attached: 1569993250508.jpg (640x605, 107K)

Eh, while I don't agree that he evolved per say he changed wave lengths. He always wanted to make music instead his channel just took off but towards the end he wasn't having a good time anymore. I love Papa Franku but there are people who I try showing his old videos too and they tell me it's weird/cringy/cancer itself.

Different strokes for different folks if he doesn't cater to a Sup Forumstard-esque demographic oh fucking well... Nowadays it's just a bunch of people jacking it to boy butts, traps, fb/ig threads, blacked, fucked in general, Sup Forums, yadda yadda yadda, I wouldn't loose any sleep over losing that demographic of fans myself.

Attached: 1571129737957.jpg (1024x577, 114K)

Who's trolling? You were already upset before I even got here.

Attached: 62355723_979105812467133_4718568457136766976_n.jpg (720x960, 59K)

To expand on this I think it can at least be agreed upon that here we have all these upset anons calling him that. But would the Papa Franku of old want to hang out in the Sup Forums of today? Exactly. I'll see myself out.

Attached: source.gif (499x205, 431K)

>he felt like the only friend I ever had
wow thats so gay
I wonder what kind of social life you have to be so pumped up over some retired blogger.

Attached: 1543318660920.jpg (600x400, 39K)

> A week later or so his mother calls me and asks if I know where he could be
> She tells me he was going throw hard times and that she was afraid for what could have happened to him
> Me and another friend start asking people we know if they have any clue
> One guy says he might be hanging out with japans in a weird campus asian club
> We decide to go there and check
> Place was fucking weird
> Drugs and a weird smoke everywhere
> We find him there whith other two asian guys
> In the moment he saw us he came by and started crying
> We asked him what was wrong
> He tell us to please leave the place and not talk to anyone about what we saw in there

END OF PART TWO

Calling him this and calling him that*

>We never saw him again
>Family moved out
>He stopped uploading videos for YT

In my opinion the 88rising company is actually a fucking sect, a powerful one.
He was just a normal guy until he met them. They got him into meth, and now he is paying for it.
I've heard about some sex/drugs rituals that are performed in that club where we saw him. He got so deep into that shit that he can't go out now, and Franko is dead because of that

that's the story they don't want you to know