Why havent you committed suicide Sup Forums?

Why havent you committed suicide Sup Forums?

Attached: 55D323F0-8B85-43A9-AF48-5F7ABCD9A57A.jpg (720x785, 47K)

I've got a dog who would miss me. She's my anchor.

pic highly related

Attached: 1496793495902.jpg (183x183, 11K)

LOL

Don't see the point, gonna die anyway, wanna experience some more stuff beforehand.

Because I'm not gonna finger those basic ass chords.

Don't have a gun license

That's not the only thing that you're not going to finger.

Not killing myself because I'm not a trans faggot that mutilated my genitals, and I know how to properly deal with conflicts in life.

Don't have a gun license..

because in this eastern-european shithole called hungary getting a gun is hard af, and i havent found an easier and quicker way to end my life

oh, i did
it just did not take

who puts the little finger under the guitar for the e chord... so unpleasant

I actually have; I'm a ghost that comes back every spooktober to haunt the living

My mom would be sad

Hungary belongs to central Europe. Are things that bad in Hungary?
t. Jano from Slovakia

this

I have given life a second try and it's better now. Plus I don't have a gun. would cost me 600

I asked advice here. I didn't get anything except a helium tank.

This, but 2 boys

Go to a shooting field and do what's need to be done. Pretend to practice and just shoot yourself like the guy in Debrecen.

Don’t feel bad based Magyar.
Also r8 my Forgatch Fank?

Attached: 6AF97AAE-D073-4982-8B30-DFB42CCD257B.jpg (3264x2448, 1.25M)

basically, the only somewhat good city is Budapest, everything other is like you travelled back to the '80s
minimum wage jobs etc
1 eur is equals to 330+ huf, so our money is shit, everybody is sad, depressed, everybody who can speak other languages like english, german is moved to the west
if you dont like the government, and you say it, sooner or later you can get arrested for it

so yes, hungary is deeply going down

Because there's no quick painless way to die

Idk maybe I should kms

By posting about other people’s dicks on Sup Forums

Do they not have cars, trains, knives, tall buildings, helium or Tylenol in Hungary?

i tried, survived, realized it wasnt worth it

D Eminor A D

yeah what are those anyway? are they open chords? I've been playing guitar for 40 years and never used them.

Hehe shtinky XD

That's a regular e dumb dumb

gonna die anyway. might as well see where this is going.

Because even though I’m going through a rough time in my life, ai recently had something happen that proved that, ifyou put in the work, you will see improvement.

There are other ways...

>This +My cat

cuz I play guitar

I wish nobody cared about me, I just wanna die but I can't hurt them.

not many high buildings, cars and trains are not a 100% successful, self-cutting are a joke

Not depressed. Got a wife who loves me and two kitties, two dogs and a fuck ton of random stray cats who come and go from our lives.

Were, user. I wish I were. I wish I was is nigger speak.

I can name that song in 4 notes....