Why is Hollywood so overwhelmingly liberal?

Why is Hollywood so overwhelmingly liberal?

Gee I (((wonder)))

is that real?

Jews. Hollywood is a propaganda machine.

why are jews liberal?

I would wager that the majority of people who get into Hollywood come from the middle class, the youth of which are often liberal. Scriptwriters, playwrights, etc. are also usually liberal and have been for a while.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Because making movies requires you to be smart.

because conservatives have a genetic hatred of the arts .... well actually anything that isnt a balance sheet driven/ ego centric/ elitist wankfest

A lot of filmmakers are liberal.

protips: actors generally employ empathy and film as a medium works through empathic processes. If you werent an amerikuk borderline autistic fuck yould know this man.

they feel guilty over making so much money by playing pretend that they overcompensate by virtue signaling to show that they are not bad people

There's nothing attractive of conservatism to artists

Because liberals are the only creative people. Conservative people literally have no artistic abilities or aspirations. Ever watched one of those Christian, family movies where nothing bad happens and everything is nice and shiny? they can't imagine anything other than that.

>liberals are way more critical of Israel than conservatives
>It's le jews DUDE

>cries about Jews
>votes for the most Zionist president ever

What is meant by this

The performing arts are driven by empathy

Why are you so butthurt?

Because limousine liberals love to launder money through the arts.

Guess which party wants to subsidize the arts and give taxpayer money away to people who draw pretty pictures or take HD close-up photos of mens assholes.

Its not. Its simply bad for your career to say gas the kikes race war now. You really think a bunch of people who work 2 months out of the year and make millions of dollars are all liberal? Im sure they love high taxes and carbon taxes on their Hummers and private jets

I literally have no idea how she looks now, i never know if a photo posted on 4chin is shooped or not

this actually makes a lot of sense

"liberals"

Retarded Drumpfkins are so in love with their meme president that they refuse to admit that he's an Israeli puppet with a Jew for a son in law. Sad.

>all conservatives are christfags

But they aren't.

They're like 98% homologous and completely accepting of other cultures. It's all just for show

Because the modern Republican party is an absolute failure. They can't even come up with cohesive plans let alone convince others to go along with them.

So conservatives in Hollywood have no reason to out themselves.

Thrives on youth and is wildly culturally permissive, as artists tend to be. The culture of the town is the opposite of conservatism in every way. How is this difficult to grasp?

>Because the modern Republican party is an absolute failure.

how does an absolute failure control every branch of government?

What does Israel have to do with Jews swindling other nations? The only conservatives who care about Israel are retarded bible-thumpers or muh greatest ally neo-cons.

>Retarded Drumpfkins
I'm right wing and dislike trump and Israel

what now?

>Clint Eastwood has never made a good film

Or Donald trump

Most of them are jewish.

The federal reserve needs to be abolished.

Go die for Palestine then Ahmed. Nobody cares

are you american? how to do feel about getting absolutely BTFO?

>What does Israel have to do with Jews swindling other nations?
Le joos magically make american actors liberal which also harms them. great plan.
>The only conservatives who care about Israel are retarded bible-thumpers or muh greatest ally neo-cons.
Including Trump. So every "conservative".