We all have secrets, tell me yours

We all have secrets, tell me yours

I'll go first
>Diagnosed with ADHD at 14
>Lied on my tests because I wanted the perks
>Been lying to my therapists, doctors and psychologists to get medication and free passes
>Gather a bunch of simple diagnoses by lying even more
>1 billion oppression points
>I can be an asshole and people still feel sorry for me
>Sell my medication
>Parents were scared to do anything that might make me sad because they think I'll kill myself
>Friends always forgive me for shit because "I have depression"
>Such a victim that I managed to frame a guy for rape when I cheated on him with my man
>He got cast out by all of our mutual friends and his dad doesn't talk to him
>Never been labeled the Bad Guy
>Literally untouchable because people are fucking pussies

Attached: hja8q2uzznarwbopc8yw.jpg (1024x599, 82K)

so you're gay

lol

Attached: 1570399776580.jpg (782x519, 71K)

Sorry I forgot

Attached: Obligatory tits or btfo.jpg (1076x720, 114K)

You're a fucking sociopath

these look like man boobs
but yeah, how is job for you easy as social life or hard?
how old are u btw?

21, job is actual shit if I'm gonna be honest, mainly because I hate working. I have a job and a pretty stable income, life isnt hard. But things in general are just not exciting, which I guess is why I do awful shit. It thrills me.

why wouldn't you be a sociopath?
isn't this the best stance on life?
don't care about people so you can fuck ppl over with no guilt
but being a socio and not a psycho path you still can feel emotions and get attached if you really want to

cool, are you a rather sociable and likable person or would you say people try to avoid you?

are you canadian?

More please

I don't wanna call myself a sociopath, this is just how I live my life and I don't really feel bad about it, besides, I think I'm too caught up in this net of lies to get out even if I wanted to. It's lonely not being able to talk to anyone about it though, I have to glamourize my stories all the time to make myself, you know, likeable.

It's not even that I want to hurt people, I just like knowing that I can get away with it.

I'm pretty socialble i'd say
no
no

where from? writing 16/10 means youre not in US, but still US CDT for time zone. Just curious

I flirted with a 7/10 grill and tomorrow night she'll come over and we'll 100% fug. But I'm kind of afraid she'll fall too deeply in love with me because I'm not sure I want a serious relationship

I committed the Burger King murders back in '88.

Attached: Burger-King.jpg (459x307, 38K)

ha ha this is so awesome !
it's that "being a good person when you get punished for being bad is easy" scenario and it's so interesting

do you like your life and the way you live?
do you have real friends that you can talk to about anything?
would you like having friends like that?
could you give up being a bad person and having an easy care free social life for possibility of having friends?

i did too

more or with face pls xd

Heyyy..he was behind of this..

Attached: 7381570616165509.jpg (1552x1167, 137K)

I'm in america right now but I'm actually a eurofag

>do you like your life and the way you live?
Yeah I do, it's pretty neat
>do you have real friends that you can talk to about anything?
Not really no, I've encountered some people online that have found it interesting but I don't talk to them anymore
>would you like having friends like that?
Definitely, nothing feeds my ego more than being idolized for it. I feel like a fucking mastermind.
>could you give up being a bad person and having an easy care free social life for possibility of having friends?
Maybe if my brain was wired differently, but then people like me would take advantage of me

> be me, 17
> hang out with large group of "recreational" drug users (mainly drink and dope, but some speed and occasional coke)
> at place in local woods where we get together to get stoned / fucked up etc
> large group of us gradually comes down to 3; me, another guy and a girl
> after some talking, we both fuck the girl - she lets us and participates actively
> now 38; still the best sex I ever had, despite what I tell my wife to the contrary

was it because of the girl, drugs or are you secretly gay?

I really want to fuck my wife's ass with a big dildo till she crys in pain the get the bitch to do it to me.

whoah man that's depressing. Your wife would act like a bitch if you'd stop lying to her wouldn't she?

I showered with a 9yo girl earlier today

>be 22
>work at amusement park as height checker for big rollercoaster
>make it my job anytime I see a manlet under 6'0 tall to 'height check' them in front of their dates

probably a bit of all 3
was the filthiest, nastiest and best sex I've ever had - drugs probably helped with this - all of our inhibitions were at zero

we basically used that girl, and have to say watching her gag on my mates cock was pretty hot
also her asking us to go two's up on her was fucking hot too

and?
did it spark any pedo instincts and you raped her or are you just sharing your day with us?
it's not a secret unless it wasn't consensual

Fucked two of my teachers.... one in college, one in high school.

you male or female?

and also why?

Similar experience here... I love my wife dearly, and when I really want to give her a good fucking I imagine she's that girl that I didn't love buy just wanted to use for sex.

You should do weight checks for fat people too.

keked you evil motherfucker
one day you'll get what you deserve HAHAHAHAhahahahAHHAHAhahah *joker dance*

couldn't you persuade your wife into being a dirty whore for you and to do drugs?

>one day you'll get what you deserve

user works in an amusement park... pretty much a guaranteed incel.

Secrecy is subjective

nah, that's a door that I won't open again - that part of my life is well and truly behind me

I love and respect my wife; we've experimented sexually over the years and we have reached a level that satisfies us both.

this one off experience remains with me though, and whilst I've told my wife what I was like back then, I've never shared this particular event. that's mine, and mine alone

The other night my wife was asking what had gotten into me because the sex was so good; I did everything to her that I wanted to do to the cute girl at work.

You’re just an asshole you’re not all cunning and shit. Get fucked

Attached: BDCD1DA9-9624-4E7A-9F48-91B2276436F8.jpg (735x136, 68K)

no

secrecy is something you shouldn't share

why shouldn't you share this?
is it spicy or are you some small town christian mom to whom even a thought of a sexcual act is an unthinkable offence

Attached: 80CE4350-A14D-4D86-BEF0-3916C3F74AB8.jpg (750x1251, 441K)

If you cross that line with your partner and they end up liking it too much you've just changed the whole dynamic of your relationship/sex life.

nah she gets shit for free that if she behaved morally she wouldn't get

that's like super cunning

John 6:47 kjv
>Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

Attached: 1568337392517.jpg (1024x784, 248K)

oh yeah you're right
keep 'em moral and stuff
or they will change into something you might not like

If i could, i would go back in time when i was a kid and suck my two cousins dick again. I know that everyone would consider my cousins pedophiles, and that i have some sick stockholm syndrome, but the truth is i wanted to do this back then. And i was always coming back even if i knew something was off. Now i hate myself that i stopped coming there.

I lost my virginity to my diving coach, as did a few other guys on my team. She clearly had a thing for younger boys, and never got reported or anything like that.

You're sexy. I'd love to grab your red hair and whisper dirty shit in your ear. That tattoo is beautiful as well.

So you suggest I should post about it on Facebook?

is that true?

find someone else to suck off then and tell them to abuse you
or find some sicko on the internet that'll pretend to be your uncle

that's cool

Not possible since i live in s shithole.

This exactly

You're a typical low rung roastie and soon all of your bullshit will catch up with you.. You likely know this. There's a final boss you cannot beat that you will face: Time.

Your youth is the ONLY thing holding that reckoning back. No girl has that powerful tool for long even under the best conditions of good genetics and great habits. That pic makes it obvious you have neither so you have a hard wall coming up at thirty at the longest.

Your situation also means you have no options since you never tried to be anything other than a victim. You actually are a victim at this point but unaware. The severity of the situation will become obvious soon. Plenty of dumb bitches like you under bridges and living in the sewers of Las Vegas.. And many of those started off way hotter than you.

I love laughing at the washed up mess cunts like you rot into when in stopped in an intersection and your nasty old carcass is standing there with your "help me" sign in the blazing sun or freezing drizzle. Get used to it, there's no way out for you.

Nothing was "off". Society with all of its stigmatizatuin would have you believe boys don't experiment and like it. The truth is most boys experiment and enjoy some sort of sexual situations with other boys growing up

I found out that there's an all-girl catholic middle school near my new workplace (pretty unexpected considering where I live, but seeing all those girls in uniforms was a dead giveaway).

There's often groups of them taking their lunch breaks outside of school, at the nearby park, and I've managed to mingle with a certain group of 4 cute ones by intruding in their conversations (since they were discussing an assignment they were struggling with, I offered them an explanation as I overheard them), and after that by sharing cookies with them (I buy a pack of it for lunch and share with whoever wants one).
I'm having lunch with them pretty much every day now, got all of their numbers and am texting them regularly, and I'm starting to get nudes from two

So you're a selfish fat fuck, yeah?

Attached: 1506829596550.png (604x608, 10K)

I'm "straight" and 18 with a gf, but I like sexting like a cum slut to guys

When I was 17, I dated a 13 year old girl that was obsessed with me. Fucked her plenty and she was freaky as fuck. We sent a lot of nudes to each other. I love talking about her so I'll answer any questions.

Sounds like narcissism.

no
don't take it to an extreme
you know that's not what i meant

did anything else happend or did you just take a shower with a 9yo and that's it?
did you get hard or are you not a pedo?
why would you share it if it's insignificant and nothing came of it?
you are not a horrible person if you took a shower with a 9yo once.
add some detail like the fact ur 99 and love hitler or something

Not really. Chicks get free shit all the time. Part of their life bonuses. Guys are morons with that shit.

You sound lonely.

then get money and move

Yeah, they experiment, but i was like 9-11 and they werr like 19-22 (or older, i dont remember correctly, when this happened)

i want to be kidnapped and held captive in some basement or whatever and get beaten/raped, not as a fetish, i'm just hoping this will bring me true despair, obviously that will never actually happen tho, just being raped without being kidnapped would honestly be the next best thing

They tried to diagnose me when I was 5, too young to fake taking my meds. I would have been labeled as a spaz then on.

>99 and love hitler or something

Attached: 1558713477286.gif (500x349, 906K)

Fantasizing about other people is normal and healthy and I’m glad your wife benefitted from it. I once had very good sex with my wife while closing my eyes and thinking of her best friend. I’m pretty sure she imagined her best friend’s husband on the many occasions I went down on her, and it doesn’t bother me one bit.

Only when I choose to be.

wow fuck yeah dude nice
that's some skill right there

just make sure that they don't find out coz i bet they think that they alone are your special somebody

You already messed up. The phone data is a guaranteed prison sentence.

I just don't get you idiots. They even fucking sell old fashioned Polaroid cameras today. Give them one you buy with cash.

No wonder you idiots are getting caught so much these days.

Yeah they tried to say I had ADHD at a young age but I just tried to act normal from that point on so I wouldn't have to take pills.

I wouldn't call her a roastie or anything.

Her life will be miserable and it looks like she's putting on weight already.

She will be a source of toxicity for all around her and likely will never figure out why she's miserable, blaming all others before herself.

Probably squeeze out a few brats, cheat on her hubby, divorce, demand exorbitant spousal support and child support.

She's not anything unique or special, I can tell you that for free.

What a waste of a human life.

but for being a victim she gets more right?
or am i wrong?

Where you at?

bc canada

Did u get to cum in her pussy?

cuck both of you

ur supposed to be good enough so she doesn't want anyone else

I'd say less, honestly.

Look at her body. Now imagine a cutie with a good personality, flirty and fit.

Cutie gets more free. Always.

Toxic burden girl doesnt get the same gifts, life, etc.

No, she wasn't on birth control

>was 16
>snoop around on mom's phone out of curiosity
>find out she's been fucking our neighbor and cheating on my dad
>get hard from knowing that and jerk off

When you shower with her, do you let her play with your dick?
Do you rest it on her head while she's scrubbing herself?

You're a textbook psychopath. Perfect example. You fake people into pitying you because they do things for you, and you have no empathy for the pain experienced by others. You're a psychopath.

Why not on bc? That sucks.

not me but someone i know
>be 13yo me
>talk with a 16 yo dude online
>we liked each other
>we sext a lot
>send him my tits
>asked for a meeting
>dude used a fake photo and fake age
>he was 26
>told me if i dont go with him he'd send my tits to my friends
>took me to the park in the bushes
>told me to get on my knees
>he pulled out his dick
>he grabs my hair and moved to his dick
>told me to suck it or he will send it to my friends, school, family
>sucked him off,
>he made another photo, of me sucking him off
>he came in my mouth, i split it and he said well be in touch

> he blackmailed me to meet again
> he bought 150 ml of vodka
> this time in forest
> maked me to drink it
> he pulled my pants off and fucked very rought, i screamed
> the blood was aall over his dick and my pussy
> took a pic
> drived me back to town
> next day he called me to make him more photos and write some perv things
> ofc if i wouldnt everyone would see the ones he made
> so i did what he wanted
> every next fucking, and sucking off was outside
> he was using me for over a year
> every time when i dont wanted to he sends me my naked photos via mms
> every next sex was more and more rought
> i screamed to stop, but he didnt
> he even cuffed me in forest
> sometimes he brings alcohol and thc
> even offered me to pay for sex
> in total he fucked my puss for over 100 times
> blowed him for around 40 times
> and my ass around 30 times
> every time he called, he was fucking me
> made a ton of photos for him
> shit lasted for a year
> now im 20 and fat

Attached: DSC_409.jpg (1300x1412, 300K)

yeah but for the body she has without changing
would having a good personality be more beneficial then being a victim?

Reposting story since I don't think I'll ever do a full greentext.

I got handjobs, anal penetration, and a few blowjobs from my younger sister when I was a teen.

>be me, extremely horny and a sexual degenerate 14 year old that jerked off multiple times a day
>have a sister at the time, 11
>I developed some strange fetishes, one was incest so I wasn't opposed to doing that stuff

>convinced her to bend over for me so i can grab her ass, and jerk off to it
>convinced her to give me handjobs and finish me many times while she was naked
>thighfucked her
>i accidentally came in her ass, also first and only time i penetrated

>stopped when I was 16 and she was 13

Her parents thought she's too young for it

private encrypted chat apps are a thing, user. Beside I've never sollicited the nudes (though I admit I've teased them into sending them), and told them not to send more. Respect yourself girl, you're too good for this, that kinda shit. Only made them get into me more.

>thinking you're better looking and more desirable than every other human male on the planet

You gotta learn to be real with yourself, man. Relationships make sense socially, but it's a little silly to pretend that having one partner for the majority of your life doesnt feel a little unnatural at times.

I can't wait to get back home so I can sniff the dirty panties of my GFs daughter and cum in her clean ones.
Before I left I came all over her bed/pillow and toothbrush.

shouldn't psychopaths have some ambitions tho?
more of a sociopath (doesn't come with free high intelligence)

i wish something like that would happen to me, being blackmailed or just being in a situation like that is something i've been hoping would happen to me for a long time, as shitty as that would be
i feel for the girl that happened to, hope she's doing okay mentally after dealing with that shit

if he posted it to anyone he woud've got crusified

u was stupid but also alowed to be stupid
poor kid
sad for u :(

>falsely accusing someone of rape
I've actually been raped and youre a horrible person for doing that..takes away from the people who are truthful and ACTUALLY need help

It sure sounds like you’re sociopathic/ narcissistic. Considering that’s pretty much what you just described. Nice combo there, Butch.

Attached: 7F0AB6BB-CE9D-43B9-A5A5-746B4338A746.jpg (746x532, 87K)

She still could have gotten it