Finally killing myself and wondering if drug overdose is a good way to go or if it will just be a seizure trip and a...

Finally killing myself and wondering if drug overdose is a good way to go or if it will just be a seizure trip and a simple long drop hanging is just better. Don't have access to any firearms nor a car

Attached: Subway_Gif.gif (480x320, 452K)

what if you go to hell after you die and hell is worse than life?

Are you male or female op

If you overdose still has a chance to just wake up with puke everywhere (I try once and it happened now, I just don't want to try again because I want to kill myself, but I don't want to feel like it's someone else's fault, I just hate myself)
jumping from a high place is better

Dont do it OP try therapy or getting over your issues im sure there is still a reason to live

train. make sure you're not near a station or any checkpoint. they're often going too slow to kill you. it will also give you ample time to realize if you truly want to go through with it.

that said, definitely not an overdose. sounds like a brutal way to go. most don't end in actual suicides. just a painful, embarrassing situation for you.

suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem, dont be a faggot

۞۞#6142 Message me on discord. I will listen to whatever you wanna say. I was once suicidal. Doesn't have to be like that tho.

Attached: dOmbyos.jpg (510x844, 54K)

that quote makes you a faggot. put yourself in someone else's shoes. it's easy to pretend to care from your monitor. not everyone has the resources, nor the support, to make a difference.

If you kill yourself you won't see the kingdom of heaven, but will see instead a lake of fire!!.unless somehow Jesus sees your situation and turns it around somehow. But that's another situation, please! Give your life to Jesus! You are special! And you are loved believe it or not! You are loved and there's so much love for you in Jesus name! Give your heart/problems/insecurities to jesus! You are loved by him and I love you too brother/sister!

Attached: 81UKf0V7PUL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 24K)

A stomach full of pills didn’t work again. I’ll put a bullet in my head and I’m gone gone gone

Attached: E5D92604-EC61-47E9-823E-B97443EF385B.jpg (576x1024, 43K)

Well fuck that didn't copy properly. Is Sup Forums ASCII only wtf. My snap is daft_adam and my email is daftadam@ g mail if you wanna talk talk

you're a sweetheart. however, i can assure you, he won't kill himself... today. the poor fellow could surely use some help however.

alright, what's the problem(s). simplify it, for both our sakes. i know it'll feel like a tangled mess in your head, as i'm sure it is, but trust that i won't take it at face value.

Don't do it, better to just live life doing random shit, leave job do what u want, it's better than dying.

reply to this post op if you need somebody to talk to. does't have to end this way.

well, let's hear his fucking situation first. not everyone has the freedom (whether they're tied down morally or financially) to do whatever they please.

Give your problems to Jesus op and that goes to anyone who reads this! Jesus is the only one that will love you more then anyone else is capable of. Everyone is special and no one deserves to go to hell it is too much! Ask him to forgive you of your Sins! And to forgive all others who have sined against you! You are loved more then you know it, no darkness on this Earth is strong enuff to defeat the greatest love there is!

Attached: ypQXU8y.jpg (563x637, 82K)

There is no good way to end your life, user, because any way you choose causes you to miss out on all the good things that will happen once things get better, which requires patience and hard work.

obviously hes male what a retarded question