This is embarrassing for white people

This is embarrassing for white people

Attached: Go6iS7q.png (1370x478, 61K)

> all under 6'0"
This is embarrassing for malnourished boys

Should also post the iq chart where whites are inferior to asians.

Whites are truly inferior in every way

Kek manlets btfo

This.

Sage

Nah were just the middle ground. Blacks are on one end of the spectrum physically, with asians at the other end and whites in the middle.
Blacks are at the low end of the intelligence spectrum while asians are at the high end, and once again whites are in the middle.

Once again, whites bring nothing special to the table. They're average. Plain bread.

You do realize not commenting does the same effect as writing sage right? What a moron

Except dutch are the worlds tallest, and austrians have the biggest dicks.
Then looking into sports, whitey dominates strength sports.
Blacks are only better at running.

At least i m not a nigger

Dindu nuffin

ecuadorian reporting in

What a massive lie. The chart above you literally proves that austrians aren't even in the top 10 biggest dicks.
Also all combat sport geats have been black. Mike tyson, muhammad ali, jon jones, DJ.
swear to god you people aren't even trying to bring facts to defend your inferior race

Yeah I noticed that too, white people always claim stuff disprovable with a google search to calm their insecurities about being inferior.
Having a tiny dick can do wonders to you man lmao

White lose in everything in life

Black people are manlets

Attached: Screenshot_20191016-180941_Chrome.jpg (1061x1361, 239K)

Source that chart, i'm half sure those are from a study using self reported results.

Also world's strongest men are white, and best mma are usually some white-brazillian mutts.
Also, go the fuck away with the race bait, it's been years, you're getting stale.

>based on sources from everyweb, a defunct site that relied on self reporting
Either congo nigs are liars, or they dont know how to measure.

cope.
I listed all the best mma fighters. deal with it

>6 posters, 19 replies
>cOPe NIgGuH, everyone agrees with me
Fuck you're a fag, like really.
Are you a stormfront shill trying to make more people hate niggers, or are you a cuck trying to convince yourself you aren't gay?

White people embarrassed? You obviously dont know white people. We don't have time for embarrassment or shame. Were too busy maintaining and progressing civilization.

Niggers' entire claim to superiority is based around how much they think they can pleasure women, as if that's a testament to anything other than how much of a cuck they are. Whites are busy conquering the planet and creating civilization. Stay mad nigger.

my dick is 19cm and im white