Your 13 year old daughter says she "feels like a boy" and wants to be a boy

>Your 13 year old daughter says she "feels like a boy" and wants to be a boy
>She wants to take puberty blockers
How do you react?

Attached: 512XCHVVmPL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 11K)

Tell her that blockers dont actually change your gender. You can fuck other chicks, play sports, be hella masculine but once you take blockers or get surgery youre just getting closer to suicide

tell her that she can dress as she wants but not till she is 18 and paying her own medical bills is that going down.

Then show her this

Attached: 7j3cqj37g9r21.jpg (589x323, 14K)

Rape her and make her a woman

Should just fuck her in a good way, so she'd get it on body level that being a girl ain't bad. Life is also easier for girls. Just look at all those camwhores swimming in bucks.

Probably bait, but I’ll bite:

Friend’s daughter was like this at 12. I don’t know about hormones, but completely lives and identifies as a boy now, legal name change and all. When you know them since they were little kids, all you can do is support who they are.

Had a son now daughter who was homeless and an addict before changing and now has a decent job and a house.
I always wondered if things would have been different had she had just told be from the beginning

tell her that she's just a little kid who's brain isn't full developed, and doesn't know what she's talking about. i mean for got sake, there's no way in hell you should take a little kid serious about that kinda stuff. it has been proven time and time again that thinking you are something else, rather than what you are, means you have a mental problem. it's a no fucking brainer. what is going on with humanity?

if it was the other way around I'd believe it but with a girl I'd just say "that's nice honey" and wait for her to adopt the next fad and act like it's the very core of her soul for a few months

If she wants, she can have the puberty blockers, but if she decides she wants to still be a girl, just take her off them, no harm done. in the case she turns 18 and still want to be a boy, she can take hormones, and pursue whatever she wants to become because she's an adult and can make her own decisions. Only thing I would protest is trying to swap genitals as that creates health risk.

That's a pretty wholesome story.

at least she didn't ask for a tattoo, I would go to the doctor and see what would take but sure, she can do that

It's just a shame she wont talk to me anymore

Put her up for adoption

Scare her with facts about how trans people are modern niggers and how HRT causes cancer, blood clots, strokes, and many other health related issues.

Kick her out of the house, I'm not raising a freak.

Facts. No chemical or physical modifications until 18+ should be law.

You may be falling for a common misrepresentation of a study on suicide rates. Rates for trans people are much higher than the general population, but actually transitioning causes rates to go down, not up. They're still higher than the general population, but lower than trans identifying people who have not chemically/surgically/physically transitioned.

i would talk to a psychiatrist to get her diagnosed for mental illness first. Gender dysphoria is common amongst depressed & bi-polar people, so solving the root problem may make her change her mind. If not, then I would do what she wants.

i would talk to a psychiatrist to get her diagnosed for mental illness first. Gender dysphoria is common amongst depressed & bi-polar people, so solving the root problem may make her change her mind. If not, then I would do what she likes

Wrong transitioning forces them to realize they will never be the opposite gender and now they are a mutilated hormones out in between "thing" for literally no benefit. Then they just kill themselves.

That's not what research has shown.

>suicide rates stay the same despite transitioning
>n-no it doesn't

>suicide rates change after a person transitions
>n-no it doesn't

tell them once they are 18 they can make their own choices like that

tell her no, and that she'll thank me when she's older

show her pic related

Attached: 1569934049951.jpg (1200x911, 86K)

tell him that you're proud no matter what

source

I would say our insurance doesn’t cover it and I’m not paying for it so I guess you’re waiting until you’re 18.