Share your best/most interesting fapping methods Sup Forums

Share your best/most interesting fapping methods Sup Forums

Attached: 124f3215.jpg (225x225, 9K)

I suffocate myself with a shoelace tied to my doorknob while jerking off its the best feeling ever

Whenever I'm close to blowing I like to use the tips of my fingers and my fingernails to get me off.

Get another guy to do it for me
Not gay though

the first time i took adderall (real prescription btw), i got high as hell and basically masturbated for 17 hours straight (not erect the whole time, but edging). when i finally came i had to matrix dodge my own cum

I suck myself off because I am flexible

i ride a dildo while fapping and when i fell like im going to cum i stop fapping and try to cum only from the dildo, i keep repeating the last steps until i cum

Attached: 1567378045788.jpg (430x256, 26K)

Live in a house with a bunch of roommates. Cute small Asian chick *roommate* leaves dirty laundry in bathroom. Sometimes I'll sniff her panties. Cum on em. // some mornings when I get up before her. I cum on her toothbrush.

i cant stimulate my prostate with anything, putting stuff in my ass just gets me horny and turned on, not actually feeling any extra sensations.

With a dildo up my ass.
not homo

Just fuck yourself with a dildo. It's that easy, really. You can't touch your dick at all though, otherwise you'll wanna jerk off too much. If you actually want to have the hailed prostate orgasm, just get yourself a dildo and don't allow yourself to cum through anything that isn't anal. You'll be cumming faster than you'd think

Black pocket pussy

I go on chaturbate and have to keep hard until someone tells me I can cum, or to stop and lock on a chastity cage.

Its kind of a mind fuck not knowing how long you will be jerking, or even if you get to cum.

Longest was around 3 hours before someone made me lock up. God I was horny.

It always felt good to me especially with a good toy but now after I started taking the pink pill it's even better

Attached: IMG_20190917_170533.jpg (1902x2067, 354K)

pink pill == estrogen pill ?

Does it actually feel better physically? Or are you just happier in general and that makes it better for you?

Attached: 1564009573123.jpg (900x598, 75K)

yeah

Attached: IMG-20190916-WA0123.jpg (1000x636, 88K)

it feels better maybe its just placebo idk

that is a hilarious infographic, i could 100% be a cute girl, but no fuckin way i would.
>> bubble butt
>> not nasty
>> 6.7 dick
>> somewhat feminine to begin with

>> 5'9"

No hands, you can touch only as you cum. Takes a lil bit to get used to it but these will be your best nuts.

why not user?
have you ever posted on a trap thread?
btw send pics or i dont believe

Attached: FB_IMG_1570204443048.jpg (640x660, 54K)

Fucking couch for handsfree masturbation

Attached: 20190928_135238-1black.jpg (2275x1536, 1.82M)

dry humping my bed always gives me good orgasms

I sometimes only play with my nipples until I cum.
It takes a while, but gives a powerful full body orgasm.

Attached: 169996_nipple_play_and_cum.jpg (320x240, 10K)

1.) at work so cant send pics
2.) never posted on trap thread
3.) my ass isnt like nasty hairy, but enough to where I'd wanna get rid of it. that would be a pain in the ass all of the time, no pun intended.

with the pink pill you will have less body hair and posting on trap threads its super fun.

just become a cute girl already user

Attached: 20191008_100404.jpg (3005x1836, 586K)

that would be social suicide for me, maybe in another life

you can always boy mode around people you knoow that's not an excuse

Attached: PSFix_20191008_100120.jpg (1836x3264, 634K)

Attached: Screenshot_20191016-121800_Mimi.jpg (1080x1920, 688K)

but id prefer not to have a feminine body tbh, in order for me to be okay with it I would fully have to transition.

yeah its fine when u say no homo out loud before he starts

any tips?

the only reason I ever would do this would be to satisfy sexual fantasies, thats all it is to me.

coinbase com earn eos invite/nmy5xfbz

10$ free + 40$ invites

lets go guys

Attached: 0tXmcx3FbZ0RN3nACBbcyzfUwXRbPj2X8r49GnKgOI0.jpg (900x1600, 126K)

eos/invite/y4rc9wzs

xlm/invite/51fgb2zc

lets help eachother? will also follow whoever elses links

ur retarded

Don't cum for a couple of days before.
I like to use a dab of baby oil gel on each one.
If you like pain, pinch.
Find what feels good.

one hand on my dick fapping. legs apart and stroking my asshole with the other. just as im about to cum i stop my fapping hand and hold my breathe and put pressure on my asshole.

orgasms have been so intense from this, cumming a lot more. been making loud moans without any control {doesn't happen with normal fapping} and my body shakes.

kek, u cutie

Pic of asshole?

Some retard once told me to fucking roll my dick between my hands.

don't have any, sorry user.

while watching hot chick on bus or in class, I pop a boner and keep using that inner muscle to flex it back and forth, the sensation plus sometimes enough movement moving in the shorts allows me to cum in public

anybody live in MI that wants to have some fun tbh

so youre a fucking kegel master is what ur saying

Disgusting. Should've become a trap, fucking guaratneed. Now only fetish freaks will want you.

Attached: ugh.png (1024x898, 1.3M)

you know how you look when you do this right?

people dont look at you for a reason..

massaging shower head on dick and balls, pulsing jet on ass hole

Tried this before, never had an orgasm, just a lot of precum...

nobody can tell, boner rests against leg and not visible outside. Theres no movement visible to anyone. Trust me, your sister didnt notice a thing

definitely kegel master. I can throw a wet wash cloth across the room using with my dick

Attached: 1567468462173.png (568x460, 348K)

I wouldn't even let you suck me off transfag

>implying i want to suck an incel

Attached: 1568787217972.jpg (302x167, 15K)

You'd suck anything off don't lie to yourself.
>ur incel xD
Uninspiring and untrue. I am voluntarily celibate, can't even sexually harass anyone with the pound metoo movement bullshit.

Attached: 1552568655827.png (690x746, 75K)

Keep going. You got a nice cute body.

i never sucked anyone but if i really want wont be hard for someone like me find a cute guy
thanks

Attached: PSFix_20190815_033252.jpg (1836x3264, 695K)

>Tfw can't fap for more than three minutes without cumming

Sex is shamefull as well... what to do lads?

Okay maybe I'd let you suck me off a bit.

Based, truly the best method of masturbation

I just see a couch. what am I missing?

I usually hold my cum in, wait till I'm soft and then start stroking again

This way when I finally blow my wad the orgasm is more intense and I shoot out bucket loads of my seed

In between that I also don't masturbate for a week, or two only occasionally stroking in between when the urge hits but never actually fully masturbating.

Also I tend to do cock exercise right after blowing my load to ensure an even bigger dong

i can beat off in prolly 30 seconds if I wanted to, sex I can make last for a good 15-20 minutes if we're constantly going. I let my mind wander honestly, try not to think about fucking her and just let it drift for a bit.

1) Try not to fap for a week before sex and durning go to the edge and immidiately stop (start oral sex or manual).
2) Drank a half glass of your fav alcohol 10-25minutes before (vodka or sth +20%). It gives me usually +20minutes of hard pounding

but my dick is too sensitive

>Also I tend to do cock exercise right after blowing my load to ensure an even bigger dong

Explain