IZombie

2 more days till iZombie is back.

Are you excited for the new season?

Depends on how hairy her forearms are currently.

yeah i hope we're getting more mystery of the week episodes

Bump

I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT

I LOVE iWaifu!!

Garbage ass show, not even the lead is cute enough for me to watch.

How many boxes is Rose standing on there

2 days? yay i had no idea.
I love her

Not really. Two season in, and Aly has't had a good underwear or bikini scene. Yeah I know about the scene where she wears socks and a long shirt which expose her legs, but it's just not the same.

if you watched you'd know better. The show is fun and the lead is cute and charismatic as fuck

I stopped watching at the start of season 2

Does nobody outside of a few people still not know about the zombie outbreak?

have you tried watching the show for it's plot and already obvious enough fanservice and not to jerk off?

Not that guy, but I'm not young enough to have watched the lead on Power Rangers, and I don't watch chick shows that makorade as male shows by adding a monster theme like Vampire Dairys unless they have the main girls in skimpy outfits from time to time. I only watch clips for Aly

>makorade
Meant to say masquerade

If the show pulls me in than yes. This show has failed to pull me into it's story/characters.

you're a dumb faggot, the show is fun, seriously. I don't watch shit like vampire diarie or teen wolf either.
Keep jerking off to webms i guess. You're the one missing out

Don't lie to the boy. The show STARTS fun and increasingly becomes unbearable shippping nonsense.

i bet you watched like two episodes with your cock in your hand waiting for michalka to show up.
Get lost

>Depends on how hairy her forearms are currently.
Well?

>Watches a CW chick drama show
>Calls others faggots

Like the other user said it's a shitty show with almost zero fan service. Like most CW shows the only fan service these type of shows have are shirtless male scenes for fags, and woman.
>image very related.
It's not fun, and only an user in his early 20s with shit taste would be amused by its weak storylines.

This show is mostly waifu bait but god damn it has some great moments here and there and manages to have a token black guy character whose actually likeable

>posts shirtless males
>thinks he can tell anyone "how dare you call anyone else a faggot"

you never watched it did you?
>almost zero fanservice
she ate brains of nymphos and strippers and a 50 shades of gray-type writer. It's as slutty as a family friendly comedy can get.
Also, there's no shirtless male scenes.
And the storylines are okay, what the hell do you expect, mad men?
Fuck off idiot

izombie is a poor man's dexter and a clone of orphan black

>Are you excited for the new season?

Looking forward to some comfy zombie-waifu time, fuck CW for only giving it a 13 ep season...

it's nothing like dexter... and i watched and liked both shows

>posts shirtless males
That image was posted to show what type of chick tiered shows air on the CW in general. Much like the following images does.
>Image very related.

>you never watched it did you?
I've watched it. I was board half to death.

>she ate brains of nymphos and strippers and a 50 shades of gray-type writer.

The franchise 50 shades of gray is a franchise created for horny woman, and fags. . It doesn't help your argument one bit. Why you would even bring that up is beyond me

>she ate brains of nymphos and strippers
Watching a girl eating brains or kick girl power ass is not fan service. The fact that they were chilling at a strip club is irrelevant if the two main actresses stay fully clothed within the scene.

>Fuck off idiot
>you're a dumb faggot,

Best watch yourself on that edge their, leddit. You might cut yourself.

similar tone and style determined by budget (number of main cast members /sets etc)

Perfection. Wish she was cast in more stuff.

I'm not going to jerk off for the next two days so then i can jerk off during the episode and it'll be like 2 days of sexual energy being unleashed

>board to death
you are indeed a dumb faggot

>50 shades of gray is for horny woman
and she eats a brain like that and gains that trait. Therefore, she plays a horny woman. If that's not fanservice FOR MEN i don't know what it is.
>if they stay fully clothed it's not fan service
how young are you that you need bikinis or bare breats to feel anything? i'd take liv on a tight dress that shows most of her legs while being horny over a (even more) forced plot that gets her in a bikini

im worried it won't be comfy anymore. military zombie soldiers are cool, but not comfy.

Is Agent Bozzly coming back?

this
i just want her to eat whacky brains and act funny. none of this new world order stuff please

I want to kiss her distinctively slavic lips

I always thought she was so fucking cute in Phil of the Future and knew she'd grow up hot, turns out I was right

>you are indeed a dumb faggot

Just take it. God, it's like you're not even trying. lurk more before shitposting this hard, newfriend.

newfriend? how long have you been here idiot? i've been here since before "newfag" was a thing.
And i'm right in all i said that's why you had to get all "lurk more faggit".
You probably didn't watch the show and you're too afraid to watch something that includes a male not wearing a shirt

its a cw show so it's inevitable. every new season of a show they have to up the stakes, up the power levels, make the main characters save the world.

>newfriend? how long have you been here idiot? i've been here since before "newfag" was a thing.

Jesus christ fucking cringe-o-rama going on over here

>he's sufficiently proud of being on Sup Forums for a long time to get offended when someone says he hasn't

Yes, I am looking forward to it very much. Kinda lost interest in The Flash this season so glad to have some comfy CW back in my life.