Exgf

Exgf

Attached: wp_ss_20191016_0003.png (960x540, 512K)

Why does it look like she hit random when selecting her pussy color?

Because it's clearly a trans vagina. The dark color is scar tissue. The dark lines surrounding the artificial vagina itself is surgical scarring.

Moaaaaaar

No, you're an idiot, see more vaginas.

You've never seen a pussy in real life have you?

imagine being this cuck

trap or not a trap, i want to see more especially boobs

Not totally abnormal, but still disgusting. Looks like you've been kicking her repeatedly in the crotch, op.

That pussy looks necrotized

Fuck dude, gross. I'm eating lunch for fucks sake please stop.

dont be so harsh on him. He has probably only dated white girls (and is a white guy imself) and white girls dont have nigger-colored vaginas

Lmao why even

This has to be b8, that's vile

hope yall likee, not ex gf some girl i know in florida

Attached: Photo Jan 02, 12 21 25 AM - Copy.jpg (1008x756, 164K)

Nah, if there are more vaginas like that out there, then I think I'll start treading a little more lightly. I think she should lighten those treads too. The outer labia on that roasty looks like a blown out tire, and her gash the result of being hammered with a railroad spike.
Get a load of these guys, they've definitely seen vaginas before and can attest this bitch's looks perfectly normal in everyway.

Attached: MV5BMzFiZmIwOTUtMmVkNy00YmZkLWE4ODAtYjE4NWUwNzNiZDM0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_CR0,45,480,270_ (477x268, 11K)

why are people here baited so easily?

I think my exbf was your exgf.

Attached: 176_Limited-Depth-Vaginoplasty-1.jpg (800x725, 95K)

I dunno. I think people spend so much time on Sup Forums and other boards, that the mixture of people trolling and expressing genuine opinions anonymously get's to their heads. So when I say something absurd or offensive about a vagina that looks fine, they either get offended or people want to join in on having a go at them. I mean, that's part of what b has always been, right?

more

Attached: IMG_1303.jpg (228x221, 6K)

WTF is that thing?!

That's a tattoo retard.

(((They))) came in and wrecked my balls
I never switched so hard for love
All I wanted was labia from my balls
All you ever did was break my peepee
Yeah, you wreck me.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

You complete fucking retard.
Have you ever,ever,honestly,ever seen a real pussy,inches from your eyes?
Be true to yourself,not me or anyone else here,as off that statement,you clearly haven’t.
Fucking hilarious.

looks stinky

Take my peeeeeeen.
Take my peen.
Taaaaake iiiitttt oooofff.
Take it off
My foreskins already gone cuz of the Jeewwwssss!

So, needless.
My dicks outside in.
But my balls are chopped away.
I'll slowly learning to dilate all day.
Say after me,
Gender is nothing, it's just a theory.

Attached: hqdefault-1.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Hey, guys. OP here. Gotta another pic for you. Some guys have been making fun of how dark and strange looking the labia are, but this photo was taking with better lighting. Thoughts?

Attached: Pt-4-a-.jpg (250x365, 13K)