Well, my wife has been bitching about the check engine light and how i should get it fixed, so problem solved

well, my wife has been bitching about the check engine light and how i should get it fixed, so problem solved

Attached: PROBLEM_SOLVEDX.jpg (3264x1836, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0_WbQdHXzEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek.

electrical tape works better from personal experience

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0_WbQdHXzEQ

You should try the tape trick on your wife

1 ataboy added to your account.

I think the problem may be your gascap

naw, there is a pinprick hole in the tank feeder line and i'm a lzy bastard, that's the problem. hole isn't even big enough to leak, but it's more of the nanny state bullshit we have to deal with now far as automobiles.

>Dodge

Attached: 0AA36CA7-EB46-4C94-90E3-AFB920C1573E.gif (292x323, 1.16M)

hell, i had a '63 karmann ghia with the gas tank in the front when i was a teenager. cable breaking system. that fucking thing was a death trap but far as i can tell i'm still alive. ever try buzzing down the highway at 75mph and seeing traffic at a dead stop in front of you. then you hit the brakes and the cable goes *SNAP*
good times
it's a fuckin hemi baby. nothing sounds or runs like a hemi

This is the most Reddit post I've seen all day. congratulations, user.

Tell me about growing up without a male role model.

no assholes, this is how guys that actually have a wife shut her the fuck up. wow, reddit? somebody must spend a lot of time there if you can pick out posts based on their redditness

its obvious op is one of those men who's wife keeps his balls in a jar

it's really not that difficult. the litmus test for a reddit post is:
>this forward thinking Californian start up uses biodegradable plastic for its dildos
yours was pretty close to that so yeah. reddit tier.

>this forward thinking Californian start up uses biodegradable plastic for its dildos
ok, granted you are a dickhead, but this was funny as fuck

Just pull out the fuse for the dashboard LEDs.

>dodge

Attached: F8CBB5E3-A3DA-46FD-A2D3-AFE68CBA538A.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

i thought of that, but i don't want to kill all her idiot lights, just that one

yeah, you would own a Beretta wouldn't you? asshole. you could at least carry a P38

Or plug in an OBD and fix it.

as i said, it's a pinprik. it's not worth the effort. all these check engine lights are for anyway is to get stupid people back into the dealership so they can say
>ohhh, aren't you ready to trade? look at all the bright shiny new trucks