Hey Sup Forums, I need some advice for my cat. She has developed a rash that she's had for about a year now...

Hey Sup Forums, I need some advice for my cat. She has developed a rash that she's had for about a year now, but lately it's been getting worse. She is licking her back so bad it's bald and developing sores and puss. She is an outside cat and isn't potty trained so I can't bring her inside to put a cone on her, what the fuck should I do?

Pic related my cat's back

Attached: Resized_20191016_115545_2544.jpg (1512x2016, 1023K)

Is he still eating normally? And enough?

And maybe you can try to put something sour but non acid on that spot, so she will stop liking there by itself

Yeah she's a glutton for sure. No change in eating habits. She is about 13 years old I brought her home as a kitten in 2006

13 still seems young enough for me to be a healthy cat. But I'm no expert myself in any way.

But her eating normally is always a good thing!
I mean that spot doesnt look that sour yet, maybe its just a gnat bite or something. Keep an eye onto it for some days and just go to the vet if you still dont know

My cat had something similar to this it turned out to be an allergy to fleas. you need to get medication for it and possible an injection there's no cone needed.

Bare it mind it looks like it but might be something completely different

Sharpie in the pooper?

If you put down a litter box the cat will instinctively use it. Cats WANT to cover their shit/piss. They don't need to be trained to do it.

Bring the fucking thing inside then take it to a vet. Faggot.

THIS IS ACTUALLY 100% TRUE, your cat will live a lot longer too "Cats may be easily trained to use a kitty litter box or tray, as this is natural behavior. Many cats and kittens will instinctively use a litter box without needing to be taught, because of their instincts to expel bodily waste in dirt or sand"

FIDS (Feline Immunodeficiency Syndrome)

Can't afford to take her to the vet, if I could I wouldn't be on Sup Forums in the first place I'd be at the vet.

Just shoot the fucking thing Tbqh

Then at least bring her inside you massive assholed faggot.

Not my house, she can't live inside.

Then is she really your cat?

It's just a rash dude doesn't really warrant a bullet to the head. I'm just curious of some remedies to help her out

Yes she's my cat. My mom doesn't want animals in the house. She has lived outside for over a decade.

Your mom's a fucking NIGGER

Does the cat at least have shelter and stuff outside?

Me ma's cat continupously licked the same areas raw. Went to the vets several times and tried out different meedications but it turned out to be because she was in discomfort with tooth decay. Had to have most of them taken out.

Kys faggot. You don't deserve one. Give it up at adoption home you massive unworthy faggot.

She lives a good cat life bro. If it gets hella cold in the winter I let her sleep on the recliner in the garage for the night. Otherwise she doesn't use any cat houses I've bought and she won't lay on a cat bed she loves to lay in flower pots. You guys are douche bags if you think a cat can't live outside, wtf? I feed her twice a day and give her water and she gets plenty of loving.

The rash is all over her body it's just that one spot on her back that she keeps fucking with. But I'll keep that in mind thank you

You're a towel

FUCK YOU NIGGER APE

YOU'RE A FUCKED UP WORTHLESS NIGGER MONKEY