Been purposely failing my classes for a month now so i can get expelled and when i commit suicide it doesn’t seem...

been purposely failing my classes for a month now so i can get expelled and when i commit suicide it doesn’t seem like i did it for no reason.

will this seem like a reasonable cause for killing myself to my family/friends?

Attached: 02D1F2AD-A773-41DA-A809-B8F200B2E81F.jpg (1242x1187, 945K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zj57wkcqAtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah makes you even more a whiney bitch, boohoo school sucks and that's it? Go do something worthwhile with your life like be the first person to had sex with en elephant

Second*

lol yeah just cause irreparable damage to everyone who cares about you

you massive fucking faggot i hope when you do it you suffer

Attached: you matter op b is here for you.jpg (720x536, 45K)

Man why do you need to show than that you have a reson to kill yourself? That only show that you want atencion,if that the case go search for help try to talk to your family /friends / "problems" to solve than.
You dont need to prove someone that you need a reason to die, if you have just do it is your life.

Satan's with you user, checked

Attached: 1570593852680.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

id feel bad if i left the people around me with questions regarding my suicide and why i did it. i can’t imagine my mother being plagued with questions regarding why i did it without any proper answer:

what a lame way to go

can't think of anything better?

no, i just want to be done with life. i’ve already spent more time on this earth then i’d like to have

Hit a tree at 150mph then it just looks like an accident

Dude, don't go pretending to care just enough to make your suicide seem reasonable to others. It'll never be reasonable to those who care about you. If you hate yourself enough to commit suicide you probably hate yourself enough to just cope, wait and see what happens to your life.

No, that's a shitty reason for killing urself. That's no explanation, write them a letter, make some cute photos of u for ur mom and then kys

>i
Write a note than tell than your reason, if you dont want to hurt your family and friend jsut pretent that is all alright and when the time comes do it , put a note in a place that they can find ( not so easily but they need to find) and with no reagreat just do it. Is what im wating for.
Suicide with no plan and just liek that u want will just fck a tons o people life and they will act like is their fault and might kill then self for you.
Dont be a jerk and do good stuffs before u leave, help your family , put a smile on their face than leave. I want to just end like you but dont want to take people with me.

move to alaska and get a kitten

continues...
maybe thake some time but just wait
you gonna die anyway
so way dont wait a little?

>look at me being an edgelord
fag

Attached: 1491121013337.png (1350x561, 19K)

Yes. Godspeed OP. Don’t forget to livestream and do a flip

> like i did it for no reason.
Pretty much the same thing. Quit being a jerkoff and just move someplace else and start over. Gawd your type is insufferable.

I think just being you is a sufficient reason.

No:
nothing could EVER make suicide seem reasonable to your family or friends.
They are not your family and friend because they admire your educational achievements;
they are your family because they are your own flesh and blood;
and your friends because they like you for who you are and what your friendship means to them.

NOTHING could ever make
the voluntary termination of your life
seem reasonable to them - you would just destroy their lives and happiness as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=zj57wkcqAtU