Find a flaw

Find a flaw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1jJ9sQTX4EE
youtube.com/watch?v=06mf-XRjCDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Protip you fucking cant

I just noticed Doc Ock in the reflection of his eyes

dunst tits could be completely bare as opposed to just slightly visible under her wet shirt and no bra

photoshopped hand

Third best super hero movie of all time behind

Batman Begins and Dark Knight

"But Doc Octavius, you cannot be a brilliant inventor. You're a smelly beaner wetback!"

I literally can't

>Batman Begins

the montage scenes were a touch silly

those random cuts to triumph of the will during the movie were really off putting

Don't include videogame's Pizza Theme in the original picture.

>he can't appreciate Raimi's symbolism
please leave

Not him but Batman Begins is an actual movie, whereas TDK is a 3-hour philosophy 101 lecture disguised as a movie.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Every day's a schoolday, I guess.

This was a bit much

pure kino

youtube.com/watch?v=1jJ9sQTX4EE

>why don't you send Selene?
>Selene was deported yesterday, man

Fucking hell, Raimi. Maybe Sup Forums was onto something.

Kek
But seriously, people make fun of Toby's reactions but they always felt genuine.

Tobey Maguire was terrible casting.

He didn't have the energy to play Spider-Man, and he played Peter Parker like a complete sad sack piece of shit. At all times he either looked like he was on the verge of tears or really needed a nap.

youtube.com/watch?v=06mf-XRjCDM
that was only in the theatrical version
this is the dvd/blu ray version

He's playing a teenager. Teenagers are emotional and sleep a lot.

Holy shit

t. marc webb

Spider-Man 2 > Spider-Man > The Amazing Spider-Man > Spider-Man 3 > The Amazing Spider-Man 2

>an elevated train in new york city

switch TASM and spiderman 3, and we have a deal

I never understood why dr oc would throw a car peter parker to find out where spiderman was. If he killed peter he wouldn't find spiderman

Brilliant but lazy

emotion/cool visuals > logic

>The final cut of Spider-Man 2 was finally locked in after Sam Raimi agreed to excise numerous references to the September 11th attacks, the most infamous of which occurs when Peter Parker is purchasing a hot dog from a street vendor and choses not to intervene when he notices the attack being carried out. Sony allowed Raimi to restore his original cut of the film for its limited edition 10th anniversary Blu-Ray boxed set.[18]

>fat marry jane
>drama
>too much bullshit love relationship

>I have ADHD

Doc Ock is literally a regular man with 4 mechanical arms, nothing especial about his physiology, Spiderman can lift a few tons with a little effort, yet he cant knock out Doc with a single punch.

photoshopped.

it's supposed to be the twin towers

>i have AIDS

What did Raimi mean by this?

First time I've fully agreed with an anons ratings. 1 and 2 at basically one movie to me though. Always watch them back to back and then reluctantly watch the third then start all over again a week later.

Only 1 villain, being portrayed in a way where we need to sympathize for him. I'm not a Sup Forumstist but iirc doc oc was a complete shitbag

that was terrible, user
apply yourself

>Doc Ock is literally a regular man with 4 mechanical arms, nothing especial about his physiology
Not an argument

Someone shoop the date to say September 10 2001

implying your was any good

I rewatched them lately and they still hold up

Literally pure kino

There is no flaw.

The 30-minute monologue by Dafoe about uniting the Aryan race under a single banner was a bit strange, I don't know what Raimi was thinking

Did they replace mary jane with a black girl?
she isn't even pretty.

What ? Dock is an ordinary man with no super strength or anything, Spidey can bash his fucking skull with 1 finger. And im not talking about comics here, im talking about whats seen in the movie.

The weirdest thing about it is he died in the last movie and lost his company and no one even brought it up as he's spewing his message to the boardroom

>AVENGE ME! AVENGE OUR PEOPLE!!

I can't believe they cut that second part out for the theatrical version.

he was holding back

The Octavius surgery scene was pretty damn good.

>You do this to me?? After all I've sacrificed for this company? I've invested millions - no - BILLIONS in research for perfecting Aryan genetics and this is how you repay me??

The only enjoyable parts of TDK are the parts with The Joker, and while those parts are plenty enjoyable, whenever he's not on screen, with a few exceptions, it's a fucking snore.

Well obviously, but he doesnt have to kill him, he could just knock him out like i said earlier. But he never does.

I actually can't.

Spider-Man 2 is fucking incredible.

Straight up evil dead style down to the face to saw zooms

Because just because he could bash his head in doesn't mean he should. With great power comes great responsiblity. Ock was a sick man who was driven mad by the AI.

HOW DID HE GET AWAY WITH IT

THE MADMAN

Is that anime Ash Williams?

see

I can't say, I haven't seen it. It was banned here in Mexico because of the infamous scene with aun may killing all those mexican children. A real shame I liked the first one.

The villain is boring and forgettable

Goddamn I love the Spidey 1 posters. Was it just me or was there absolutely loads of merchandise for the first film? I remember walking into every store and there'd be figures, clothes, books, hell I got Spider-Man and Green Goblin walkie-talkies once as a gift.

yes

>tfw the Spider-Man 2 video game

N fuckin A

MY BALLOOON

The world wasn't over saturated with new super shit every other month so everyone could hop on and provide merchandise no matter how dumb. A better time. Wasn't just super hero movies though, when Napoleon dynamite came out there was literally everything from t shirts to keychains with quotes and bobble heads and stuff.

I can't

If i flip the pizzas Mr. Anziz will flip out!

I started replaying that recently and was disappointed to find it's not nearly as good as I remember it being. The web slinging was the only thing that really held up.

It is sick racist filth. Period.

>Oh no, Dr. Connor's class

Doc Ock was the best comic book villian put to film, its still fun watching the fight scenes between him and Spidey

oh Sam we will always love you ;_;