Spotted on the highway. Don’t know if anything can be done with only a plate number. But if it can then do it

Spotted on the highway. Don’t know if anything can be done with only a plate number. But if it can then do it.

Attached: FDCEFC6A-E379-4BF1-97C6-2AA4CB70C567.jpg (1242x2208, 769K)

Wow...is this on a highway? Regaurdless what an asshole

dude, its a husky brand doggo. they love the cold.

you haven't seen a malamute in snow before?

The fucking trunk u fucking fuck. Though it prob open without dude knowing

Take to the police, animal cruelty is a crime practically anywhere

Temperature isn’t the issue here. The open tale gate is.

I mean, it is a dog bred for sub zero temperatures

Regardless of the cold and the tailgate being down you shouldn't be driving with a dog in the bed of a truck down the fucking highway at 100+km/h. All sorts of things could happen, bump on road throw dog out, rocks thrown by trucks hit it in face from etc. The owners an asshole

It's probably on a leash asshole. As if a fucking closed tailgate would stop a dog jumping out. It's very common for dog owners to tie a leash in the truck bed and drive around with their dog. Stop being one of those alarmist assholes that assumes everything is a catastrophe.

(You) are the retard snapping pics while driving on the highway in a snowstorm.

(You) are endangering actual HUMAN lives.

KYS FAGGOT

yeah, but it's legal

why dont you just fuck off, mr internet police. dog is smart and wont jump, huskys love cold. sette the fuck down.

its a husky they love that shit

you worry to much faggot, are you scared to leave home too?

It's a fucking dog no one cares. You dog people are the worst

Fuck you, nigger!

>reckless driving
>driving with an insecure load
>animal cruelty (tough one, that, because this breed likes it cold)

Go suck your cats dick, ya little biotch

But if the dog jump out with a leash then its doggy drag time retard

Y'all some candy ass dickless pussies.
Fuck that dog and fuck this post, OP Is a massive faggot.
What happend to my ocean of piss?

Don't like cats either cuck. Keep saying doggo like the faggot you are

Yeah or the owner isn't a complete moron and used an appropriately short leash - again, this is common. Stop being willfully stupid. The dog is fine. Move on.

I fuck you motherfucker

What the fuck are you talking about you goddamned retard? How is that reckless driving? You can see the fucking leash in the picture. The dog doesn't seem to mind either. Calm the fuck down.

Use your words pajeet

And we know it's appropriate how, officer? Since I assume you've inspected it carefully.

Look, you can't just take a pic of it without asking the dog for permission first, that's just a big nono!

I fuck you motherfucker

it evaporated

1. nypa
2. My husko absolutely will not ride in the cab of my truck. He wants fresh air 24/7

Give us the fucking state so we can dox, harass and ruin this man's life OP

You really area nigger, you know that?

Attached: Panman.webm (406x720, 1.17M)

While you're at it

OP is probably mad because his parents won't let him have a doggo in the basement.

Attached: 271.jpg (600x459, 36K)

>Area nigger
>Area 51 nigger
>Aliens
>Space niggers

Ayy lmao

Attached: 1395860975162.jpg (322x341, 15K)

This picture is out of season. Vermont tags. It's not snowing in Vermont or whatever shithole it's from . Old pic is old

Those aren't VT tags. Colorado maybe.

Try these people 822-1111

Cell phone use while driving is also illegal and kills thousands of people every year you absolutely piece of shit. You’re a douchebag.

Can confirm those are Colorado plates

I'd save a dog before I would a human

Then you’re worth about as much as a dog

Go suck nigger dick

A high value indeed

If this kind of shit bothers you then you need to KYS. Go drive around any farming community or any place where a large amount of people working outside. I see 2 dogs on the back of a tool box on a flatbead truck all the time. Dogs get pissed if you leave them behind. THEY WANT TO GO. And if you think leaving them tied up alone at home in the back yard is better then you don't deserve to have any animals you city fuck.

People that work outside are not intelligent. I work inside.

I get it, you like animals better because you’re an autist who can’t relate to other people. You’re like the pigeon guy from hey Arnold.

definitely a creep shot

Society made me this way. Now I stand with the animals. They are the only loyal beings.

i dont see where is the problem ? Also where is that snow? Jesus, give some here too faggot.

Working on a plate of chicken nuggers in your mom's basement is not an actual job.

I'm in Florida. I don't want snow. Too many sexy Latino men walking around shirtless.

kys pajeet

(you)

Attached: neckbeard.png (401x422, 163K)

You sound like you fuck dogs

That's... That's not true...

Ditto. Green mountains on a white field is CO

go back

youre the cucked one retard. go back

if you're still with him, try to stop him, tell him his trunk is open, ask him why he puts his dog in the back/ what if he jumps out

I have a feeling a lot of people in here saying its fine would be screeching in rage if it was a cat in a carrier

Yeah, because a foot tall tailgate being closed would stop a dog doing that regardless.

it would prevent him to accidentally slip off
like my daughters panties down her legs and my dick in her vag... i swear it was accidentally

>like my daughters panties down her legs and my dick in her vag... i swear it was accidentally
Man, I hate it when that happens.

Yee yee. Cuz riding in the country is the fucking same as driving in a highway

you are part of the problem. That is an animal. It is owned by the person driving. His property he should have the say so on anything that happened to IT. Dogs arentnmuch different than an iPhone or a couch. You pay for them. You should be able to break them, eat them or what ever else you wanna do to them

bugman spotted

Attached: 6FDB1904-DCE7-4165-B681-4BCA4BB609B0.jpg (1024x930, 84K)

NOOOO NOT THE WOOFERS

Attached: 1565984491624.png (708x936, 89K)

Go back to fucking Twitter and be toxic nigger