Did she single-handedly kill Sportscenter's brand? Is the damage even repairable?

Did she single-handedly kill Sportscenter's brand? Is the damage even repairable?

For Us Black Folk, This Young Lady Is a Martyr For a Bigger Cause. Her Work On SporsCenter Will LIve on While She Moves On To Bigger And Better Thin gs

nobody knows who she is and espn is rapidly declining anyway

I don't think it'll ever recover. ESPN made a decision to push a liberal agenda on a sports network. You can't exactly take that back now.

nah it was dying for a long time, she merely stuck her diseased cock into the dying anus of Sportscenter

sportscenter's brand has been dead for over a decade. the late nineties were its heyday--espn thrives much more now on broadcasting contracts and breaking news reports

also, lmao @ the "espn is dying" meme, they just purchased EVERY SINGLE regional sports network that fox owned

shes was pure shit but sportscenter was killed by the internet

why wait through 30 minutes of garbage when you can find the highlights you want to watch in 10 seconds online

Wouldn't know who this n*groid is without this board

Yes

God damn she's so fucking hot

She.... has to have a horrible looking vagina

knowing the injustice of reality she probably has a picture-perfect, legendarily tight snatch

yeah blame the dog on the leash and not the (((executives))) who put her there in the first place and engineered all this controversy. stupid goys

>DUDE WHAT IF WE JUST HAD BLACK PEOPLE ON THE SHOW WHO ONLY COVERED POLITICAL RACE SHIT, RAP, THE NBA, AND SOME NFL?
how could it go wrong?

>making a bad investment is a good thing

No, millenials just don't care about sports.

yep, owning every single regional broadcast and not paying those rights fees (while also adding that ad revenue) is definitely a bad investment
lmao

Fuck espn and their sjw bullshit. Now these opportunists are trying to attack good people and manufacture stories to boost their dwindling ratings.

Capitalization, lad

No sane employer should put coons in any sort of legitimate role.

it'll slow the bleeding but it can't stop it

younger generations don't really care about live sports and on-demand is what they want

but SC was already dead as others said years ago

the regional networks mean nothing if people keep cutting the cord

Wow, I feel like you might actually be black.

I'd say the mid 2000s were the peak after they figured out everybody just wanted to listen to Stuart Scott and curly haired jew

you'll be laughing, i'm sure, when they spin all of that traditionally cable-based regional content into rapid delivery content and capitalize like motherfuckers

I'm not going to lie I think ESPN missed a huge opportunity with Rob Parker. They could have done "Corn ball brother of the month" shit and made fun of their style or some shit like that.

smelly dirty monkey woman

It’s instant gratification that has doomed us. Before it was
>watch a game
>crazy play
>wake up to see repeat on sports center
>talk with coworkers about it
>see more replays during Happy Hour
now it’s
>crazy play
>on Twitter in two minutes
>dank memes a minute later
>celeb reactions a minute later
>compilations a minute later
>buzzfeed and yahoo tweets about the same thing
>”bob likes this”
>”Eric likes this”

I miss Randy and Jason Sklar

>now it’s
This

I've heard espn only focuses on analyzing games rather than showing replays because of twitter and the rest of the internet, which makes sense when thinking about where it was compared to where it is

Agreed. Murdoch cast off all the dead weight. Disney got btfo

which is exactly the market they're aiming to monetize with the rsn takeover

SC itself is dead because the internet killed it

no need to wait til 6pm to check stats and highlights, you can look it up on your phone literally seconds after the play

ESPN as a whole is dead partially because of that reason too. and slowly but surely we have evolved past the talking head hot take meme where people like analytics and in depth stuff they find online more

people don't realize how much ESPN is hurting disney, it really is bleeding them out. cable subs make up 40% of disney's profits. more than any movie. that's insane. and ESPN is the crown jewel of their cable subs and they are losing almost 100K subs a month. they are fucked long-term. buying Fox well slow it down but the newer generations just weren't raised with traditional television

dog bless

People didn't know who she was, now she's known as that retarded SC anchor.

ESPN radio talk show hosts attempting to explain how about sexual assault on campus is a problem because of Nassar. Stick to badly discussing sports guy.

>ESPN purchased every single regional sports network Fox owned.
No, Disney purchased Fox's movie rights and snagged some extra properties along with them. ESPN had zero (0) to do with that deal.

came to post a less obnoxious version of this, whoever thought it was a good idea to employ her should be lynched

yes, their market capitalization of regional sports was not part of that multi billion dollar purchase
l
m
fucking
a
o

All the sexual harassment/rape talk on E!SJW comes off awkward and stilted because they're ignoring the elephants in the room desu.

>implying I said it wasn't part of the deal
nice moving of the goalposts there

at least canadian sportscenter fills their desk with white thots and not ugly niggers

it wasn't, that's why FS1 was a thing

there was never highlights at 6 PM though, and frankly I'd love to see an actual highlight show done well. Yeah you can look at the internet but you can't really get a highlight from every single game and strange sport highlights all mixed into one easy to digest format.

Those two guys on SportsCenter LA are awful

on one of ESPN's stupid debate shows when asked if shed rather have Wilson or Kaepnerik at QB she said "KAEPERNIK CUZ DATS MUH QUARTABACK"

SLAY QUEEN SLAAAAAYYYY

Josenia Anderson referred to Trump as "45" on NFL Live a few days ago, channel is Blacked

Holy crap - Don and Ron went tranny?!

FUCK YOU TRUDEAUUUUUUUUU

Same