Alright Sup Forums, how about a storytime thread?

Alright Sup Forums, how about a storytime thread?
Anons post their stories, any kind, could be of a sexual encounter, odd situations, any story will do.

Attached: F6F5FD5E-E193-4F37-AF29-B407D973CF43.png (532x1199, 518K)

Self bump

Tfw no one will appreciate my quads

>Be socially awkward as a kid
>End up depressed. Not sure about the reason
> Stay lonely for long
> Get into university
> Decide to actually use some kind of personality that is not mine to fit in.
> Get good at it, eventually just acting a certain way
> Still depressed, and not talking about it, but at least I'm able to get social contact
> Fast forward to two months ago
> Meet a girl
> We talk a lot, I talk my secrets, and how I actually am, and she talks her secrets, etc.
> Eventually, I just act natural with her, as I truly am
> She ends up being annoyed, we fight a lot, etc.
> Now she's gone.

I'm back alone now... I wish I had just continued lying my way through. I wouldn't have had the good feeling of having someone by my side, then lose them like this, because I'm a fucking faggot.

Nice quads

user, there is no truer thing than being true to yourself.
Women are like the seasons, they come and go, just work on yourself.
Self improvement is the fastest way to women.
I’m sure there are thing about yourself you may want to improve such as your fitness, your appearance to some degree, your happiness, etc.
Work on those things and more women will come.

>Be me
>Parents go to marriage counseling after my dad got caught fucking his side-bitch
>They want me to meet with the fucking shrink so he can know more about their relationship
>They say it will also help me to understand a little bit about my self
>MFW I knew my life was shit but now I know why
>Feels good man

Mate, it's not just about the women.
What really fucked me up with women is always being true. Like, I've never told a girl I loved her to sleep with her (though more than once, about 3 times, this would have worked.)
I'm depressed af, women or not. Been 7 years, and I was holding out fine.
I mean, I was holding out fine without having to talk to anyone about how depressed I was or how I felt like killing myself every single day.
Even, to not worry my parents, after 2 years of being depressed, I rose up again, forced myself to do stuff, and I'm a masters student now, working hard af.
What fucked me up is that finally I thought I could be accepted by someone, but apparently not. Only my lies can be accepted by society, but me, I'm sick in the head perhaps, I don't know. I am irritating when talking my mind, so I'm just going to be lying again.
It'll just take my time to get used to the fact again that I can never be accepted. I was used to it, used to all that lying and shit, until she fucked everything up.
It's alright though, user. Thanks a lot. I'm glad I could talk here.

Sorry for that mate.

Sorry to hear about that user.
Which of your parents would you prefer to live with assuming all hell breaks loose and your forced to be under one’s roof over the other?

>be introverted
>only have two friends I can truly depend on
>move to the UK cause my country sucks ass
>cry on my first night there because I miss my home
>whatafaggot.jpg
>no human contact outside my family for 9 months
>go to college
>quiet because I can't relate to my classmates
>eventually this girl in my class texts me
>we hit it off and start chatting regularly
>she becomes my GF
>super happy, first GF ever
>one day I try to kiss her and it's super awkward
>don't see each other and barely talk for 2 weeks
>"We need to talk"
>oh shit, relationship lasted only a month
>she breaks up with me, but I still love her
>close to the end of the year we get back together
>after another month we break up again because I finally figured out that she's not the right girl for me
>didn't even get to fuck her

That is legit my biggest regret. I really wish I would have lost my virginity to her but it just wasn't to be I guess. I'm 21 and I already feel like it's over for me, nobody will ever love me like this girl did. Not depressed but not happy either, just letting life take me wherever it wants.

>be 14
>grandfather died
>mom has a super bitchy sister
>hate her
>ffw to the ceremony
>ceremony held
>dont know what to say
>get up to her
>shake her hand
>"Thank you"
>walk away and never heard of her again
1 of my akward stories

100% mom, but fuck this, if they get divorced I'm leaving the country.

thanks mate

>>"Thank you"
KEK what a time to say that

Alright, Have a story for you anons
>Be me
>Work as an Electrician for a local lighting company
>Work varies, though it can involve anything from fixing fixtures and lighting systems for Local companies to very basic repairs for ordinary people in their homes
>Recently I was contracted by my business to visit a home which was experiencing severe lighting issues
>I’m talking outright blackouts, they would suffer from no lighting and electricity at times for days on end
>This time it seems as if the damage could be permanent as they had gone at least a week without any form of Lighting in the home
>Company had been asked to survey the property and to develop a rough estimated quote for the cost of replacement and/or repair
>When I finally drove up and made it to the place it looked like absolutely decrepit, and mind you this was an night assessment for further accuracy
>House was gated and pitch black, had rusty fencing and was looking like it had some degree of structural damage, as well as peeling paint
>2spooky4me.bat

Cont?

Attached: 5CFCB5FA-2005-4B0D-AC03-61A9E9D2DB04.jpg (1000x667, 440K)

Almost 6666
Yes please

Alright
>See the client, seems to be a Woman, a mother of 3, standing in front of the gate with her children, and her husband
>The youngest child seemed to be special needs of some kind, had some drool stains on his shirt which was a Paw Patrol shirt, yet looked old enough to not be drooling on himself, or wearing that shirt
>The middle child seemed to be in high school give or take based on how he looked
>And the oldest was a really attractive and scantily clad young woman, who looked as if she was in College
>PoppingTent.jpg
>Look at the father and he notices a bit of my distraction and wandering gaze towards his daughter and his appearance becomes somewhat stern
>Gulp
>God, how I wished I could just take his daughter out tonight and show her my world
>Was lead into the home by the family as they explained that the home was built some time in the early 40s and it would seem as if the wiring and lighting hadn’t been replaced in some time, likely in the 80s.
>I ran preliminary tests on all of the primary target areas for possible damage
>Seems to indicate positive signs of either damage or faulty wiring
>Check in all of the rooms of the house, including the kids rooms
>Walk into the first room, which belonged to the teenager, nothing out of the ordinary with the fixtures so I passed it off as a general issue with the wiring and/or the system
>Went into the college girl’s room next, and to my absolute confusion, there was a vibrator out in the absolute open laying on her bed
>ThingsJustKeepGettingHarderAndHarder.gif
>Check fixtures and find that some are damaged, so that can be attributed to some form of electrical malfunction

Cont?

Attached: 86867AA9-3851-497C-9F80-BCB0E93E1D4D.jpg (1300x866, 80K)

>be me religious
>read bullshit story about a dude that defeats a lions cause long hair
>want to be strong
>grow long hair
>get bullied and called a girl
>have basic sex Ed caus elementary school
>guys have dicks girls have vaginas
>idea.gif
>next break I tell bullies I'll proof to them I'm not a girl
>small crowd gathers
>screech 'I'm not a girl I'm a boy'
>pull down pants and underpants to reveal my tiny cock
>everyone stares at me in disbelief
>after break
>get called by a teacher
>tells me it's not ok what I did
>mfw when I now live in constant fear of someone who knows me from elementary school recognizing me

Duh.

>Finally enter into the mentally handicapped kid’s room...
>Dear fucking god almighty, lord in Heaven, the minute I walk into that walking vegetable’s room an absolutely putrid stench crawls its way into my nostrils
>Try to do my job and begin looking at their fixtures but the only thing that I could think about was that terrible odor
>Begin to Sherlock Holmes the room and look for a clue as to what was causing it, which slowly led me to the closet
>Whatever was causing the smell was coming from this kid’s closet
>Opened the closet door and found a bunch of toys stuffed inside, as well as clothing strewn about in a random order, many having been drooled on.
>The smell was definitely in the upper shelf of the closet
>Shoeboxes up top, so I smelled around and one smelled like death so I pulled it out
>Like the moron I was I decided to open it up
>I fucking shit you not, this box was full of human feces
>Let me repeat that
>FULL OF FUCKING SHIT
>I put the shitbox back in utter horror
>Ran to the bathroom with a face of utter disgust and fear

Cont?

Attached: B0C1DE6D-E619-4ACA-A6AC-1F7650A481B2.jpg (350x234, 49K)

I'm F5ing as hard as I can right now.

Do it.

On god

>Mother worried follows me and asked what happened, I merely quickly told her I had to run some tests in the bathroom before heaving the little bit of leftover unprocessed lunch into the bathroom toilet
>I regained as much of my composure and with a face as white as snow, wrote up my basic summary report and ran the pricing through to get an estimated quote
>Wen’t back to the mother and gave her my assessment and quote, which based on all of the issues with the fixtures would likely be within the thousands range as it required replacement of a substantial degree of the home’s lighting system.
>She looked at the quote and looked at me with utter rage
>She began to berate me, “HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PAY FOR THIS? THIS IS NOT WHAT YOUR COMPANY’S BASELINE QUOTE IS!”
>I calmly explained to the woman that the baseline rate was expressly stated as being for minimal damage, of which her home did not meet, her home had substantial damage.
>She sat down and began to calm down but continued to push forward the fact that her family was unable to pay
>Her husband was beginning to get extremely impatient and was visibly angry
>He began to threaten me and my company, “I will write review after review bombing your company’s rating online, if you don’t give us the fucking baseline rate”
>I told the father to not to try to bang heads with me, unless he wanted to feel everything
>The mother then proceeded to break up the argument and simply settled on the fact that they cannot pay that rate, which was the lowest my company, the only local company could offer her
>”We’ll simply have to find a way to make peace with living without light for a while”
>I replied to the mother, “Can you keep them in the dark for life? Can you hide them from the waiting world?”
>The father finally enraged replied
>”Not about to see your light, but if you wanna find hell with me, I can show you what’s it like, till your bleeding”
>mfw

Attached: 95392CAC-CFF4-472D-94E5-F6C35EA0AE1D.jpg (180x226, 12K)

Fall in a pit.