Apart from that, I enjoyed it.

Sup Forums complaints about Dr. String boil down to:

- Quips
- Too similar to Ironman origin story
- Underdeveloped villain, waste of Mads

Personally, I thought it was really good

>Quips
>Underdeveloped villain, waste of Mads
Personally I would say that this was actually rather big flaws in a movie I enjoyed otherwise. It subtracted from what could have been a really nice movie and I generally dislike almost every single superhero movie.

I want to say it was good, but I'm not entirely I'd even care about it if it wasn't Cucumberbatch playing magic Sherlock. I'm more interested in another Strange movie than any of the other Marvel heroes tho, besides Spiderman.

This is DC country, get out. Zaddy will save us with his kinos.

>waste of Mads
He's horribly overrated on the board, he has never been a good actor. If anything, this movie was a gross waste of Rachel McAdams.

It was piss. It was impossible to give a toss about any of the characters, the magic was kind of boring. There was no story, just another sequence of events.

Story itself was weak, and oddly enough, I would have appreciated more "beam spam". Magic kung fu is interesting, but gets old.

Setpieces themselves were really cool though.

unoriginal, boring, disappointing, waste of potential of the setting and the premise

just the same cape shit you've already seen 9000 times

it's a disposable formulaic popcorn movie

He is a great actor. You can say the board overrates him, sure I wouldn't disagree. But he has been in plenty of good movies where both the quality of the script and his acting lifted the experience. Mainly I'm thinking of some of the danish movies, because his english, while better with time, is still embarrassingly bad.

this

>because his english, while better with time, is still embarrassingly bad.
Maybe that's it, I've never seen him in anything other than his english stuff. He does seem to have the range of a plank, though.
Rachel McAdams role in this movie set the feminist movement back a couple hundred years, though.

Try to be more specific, this looks like copypasta you post on every one of these threads. For someone complaining about generic movies, you sure like posting generic, cookie-cutter arguments.

Why do you think you're entitled to an opinion when you haven't seen his best work? What is it with you millennial faggots thinking you're even close to an authority on anything?

Watch his acting in Pusher, The Hunt, and Hannibal before proudly showing off your ignorance again.

it was okay just like the other 20 mcu movies. practically forgotten after release.

The story was appalling but the graphics was good, IDK why they made it this way but it truly sucks

I just don't see the point in these marvel movies.

>le asshole gets superpowers, learns to be a decent guy and stops the villain, the end.

these movies have no depth, no substance, bad writing and every single one is as generic as you can get. yet even after the 10th one they still make insane amounts of money and get good reviews..

Congratulations OP. You are hereby diagnosed with clinical retardation.