The "Turkey Happening" is pretty shit, tbqh lads

The "Turkey Happening" is pretty shit, tbqh lads.

"Oh no, some shithole is undergoing a failed coup!"

Literally happens in Egypt a couple of years ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dxYt2BYqR3k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_with_nuclear_weapons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's not failing if erdogan is shot down over germany

EGYPT WASNT HOUSING US NUKES

How was egypt a failed coup?

I dont see the muslim brotherhood in power anymore.

Turkey is holding back a tide of rapefugees if the EU deal is to believed.

Turkey has a military. AND nuclear weapons. AND 78 million people. AND a border with Europe.
AND it's a NATO state. AND has a border with ISIS.

>failed coup
Erdogan is literally stuck flying around the planet with no place to go, he's fucked.

k

No, Turkey houses other countries' nukes. It doesn't have an independent nuclear deterrent.

not quite the same, most Egyptians were behind the coup, Turks are pretty split, this could descend into a civil war.

seriously though, where will he land ? his plane doesn't have enough fuel to go to venezuela or some shithole that would take him

Egypt was a pretty damn big happening. comparing this to Egypt only benefits its case.

You're literally retarded.
Turkey is the gate that seperates your butthole and all the hordes of migrants.
If civil war breaks out, the middle east and europe will be truly fucked

fucking jews russians and americans are behind this

top commander in istanbul dont support the coup

even opposition parties dont support it

this is foreign

I think it's just that it is happening is what's so crazy, like saying "well it can't get no worse than it is now" and then Turkey has a coup.

Also even if it fails, it still implys the military hates the government.

hell paradrop mid flight

Turkey has one of the strongest militaries in the world you dumbass

>pretty shit

Really now?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dxYt2BYqR3k

This is the same as Egypt's military coup, and so far it's been successful.
We have to remove islamists from power.

Turkey is more important and relevant than Egypt
In fact, Turkey is more relevant than all the Balkans and Greece together

Not East Europe dog fucker

>failed

>Average Islamist replaced by pro-NATO and pro-Israel military coup

>Not happening

Pick one.

No one actually gives a shit about Turks. It's just that the country is very significant on the geopolitical world so it's a big deal because of the consequences.

Can some one please red pill me on why they want a coup? Is this the Jews again?

just wait gypsy....
NONE IS SAFE

So does Pakistan mate, but I still don't give a shit about that place.

zionist dog

Nuclear
Weapons

The country is literally on the brink of civil war and they control the Suez Canal.

OP is right. Turkey has a military coup once every 10-20 years

dude..turkey is NATO..they have NUKES

this

Secularism and shit. Erdogan has moved Turkey away from the secular values it was founded on, and made it another Islamist shithole. He's also an autocrat, more or less.

They're essentially in the coup for democracy and secularism. Western values.

Not
Their
Own

Not
Going
To
Be
Used
By
Non-Suicidal
People

And given lands to Saudi "King of the Wahabbis" Arabia

And let Ethiopia steal the Nile river.

And basically decided Egypt shouldn't be around in the next 50 years.

Erdogan has been centralizing power, weakening democracy. Turkey is actually one of the more democratic and secular nations in the Middle East and Erdogan has been pushing towards Dictator/Sharia --- very very simple explanation but theres a lot of other factors. (i.e. the imprisoning of certain officials, silencing of certain media, etc)

Yes but Egypt is an actual third world shithole without nukes. Whereas Turkey as nukes.

Ergogone recently apologised for the downing of the russian jet and turned towards russian partnership again,kerry was in russia for talks with putin at the time the coup happened so ...

Hopefully there's another Egyptian uprising again. Sisi's doing pretty shit in public opinion

So basically we should buckle up for nuclear war ?

The irony ..
Half of Turkey strongly supports Erdogan so one could say this coup is anti-democratic

he literally gave interview in front of some house min ago on TV.

fake news.

Turkey doesn't have nukes Burger. It's not a nuclear power.

We all know who's behind this. With Erdogan gone Iran will be the only openly anti-Israel state left.

Lets just hope this doesnt drag out into another Syria is all im saying cuz this will fuck up everyones life way worse than Syria has

Which of the foreign intelligence services fomented this coup in Turkey, anons?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_with_nuclear_weapons

There are nukes there fellow burger. Regardless of whether or not they are theirs. Nothing is stopping them from stealing them and using the uranium.

It might be what's needed to wake the west up.

MOSSAD
O
S
S
A
D

No... Why on earth would this lead to a nuclear war?

War with who, exactly?

Regardless, Turkey had a coup in 1980,and potentially in 1993. This has been a long time coming mate.

Even if Turkey stole them it doesn't have the capability of firing them. Also no Turkish leader wants to risk becoming World Enemy #1 and a rogue state.

Turkey was normalising relations with Israel though.

is the coup failing? why isn't the military backing 100%?

Doesn't even have to be the Turks that steal them. If the country falls into a civil war the chances of some group stealing them rises.

>War with who, exactly?
Civil war. Erodogan actually has a decent support base not just in Turkey, but across the Arab world. A lot of Arabs are going to see this as just more (((Western))) interference.

Also, I'm pretty sure the military coup is pro-western anyway. I'd be worried if it was Islamist crazies, but these guys seem to be pretty based to be honest.

Wouldn't we be more in danger of a nuclear war if ergo - whatever was in power making it more pro islam?

This was just so it could get F35s from America. Turkey still dislikes Israel. Also Turkey is Nato. America doesn't want to risk Israel attacking Turkey otherwise America would have to step in on Turkeys side.

Yeah,but the Canadian was talking of "buckling up for nuclear war". I don't know what gave him the idea that is even remotely possible.

The Turks on both side want Western support.

America will step in and Remove them before this.

It might be anti-majority, but democracy is more than just majority rule. The fact that Erdogan was fucking around in the military and decided to remove high-ranking military officials just because they weren't falling in like to uphold the constitutional foundation of modern Turkey shows that he doesn't give a shit about democracy either.

t. Erdogan in his plane

Israel isn't stupid enough to wage war on Turkey. They have no need to, anyway. They know the US is firmly behind them, regardless of whether Turkey try and invoke article 5.

No because muslims dont agree with each other. Although he seems to be pro-islam, hes also very economically proficient and realizes he has to keep relations with the west good in order for Turkey to prosper.

I hate the guy but this is the worst timing for this shit

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT

>turkish military based
Not really. The turkish military is a giant money laundering scheme. All they care about is maintaining there own wealth Erdogan was threatening that wealth so he had to be removed. The turkish military is involved in tons of international crime. A lot of German Turkish Mobs have connections to the Turkish Military.

I would hope so.

>The fact that Erdogan was fucking around in the military and decided to remove high-ranking military officials just because they weren't falling in like to uphold the constitutional foundation of modern Turkey shows that he doesn't give a shit about democracy either.

That's part of being commander in chief. The president is allowed to choose the generals.

>Turkey has one of the strongest militaries in the world you dumbass
>poland

stronger than poland you mean
all our bases belong to us
if they try something stupid
they will be in a very bad place

True. Turkey was the only stable power left in the region. If it descends into chaos Europe and the middle-east are doomed. You though a million migrants was bad. Imagine 10-50 million.

>tfw west will come to the aid of Erodogan and his ((((moderates)))), despite the coup being far more inline with whatever western values are left

How have we fallen so far?

It's the happening that matters

I wonder why they decided to throw Erodgan under the bus.

Also, democracy in the middle east wont work like democracy in the west.
There are way too many groups vying for power and sometimes a strong dictator is needed for the good of all. Sounds fucked up but look at what happened to Iraq and almost happened to Syria or is happening

Yeah except Turkey is 8th strongest military power in the world and have fucking nukes

Shame the leafs let so many goat fuckers through.

Turkey is a bit closer to Europe, both geographically and in terms of alliances, than Egypt. The west of Turkey was practically first world only a decade ago.
That's a damn bit more noteworthy than Egypt.

The west shouldn't interfere in domestic affairs of other countries. Literally all the shit we have today is because of our dumb meddling since 1940.

>t. mohammad bin saad

Not quite. Or else he wouldn't have to go through the charade and invent claims to get rid of them via bribed courts.

This.

>There are way too many groups vying for power
Same with the west. How many parties are their in in European country? Lots. A dictator works. Which is what Erdogan was. A pretty good one too. I mean economically he's grown Turkey more than any leader before him.

>Implying this matters at all

>The west of Turkey was practically first world only a decade ago.
What's this mean. Turkey is richer now than it was 10 years ago.

>bribed courts.
This is the same with the military.

So what's the end game? Some shitskin General will become the leader/dictator?

Turkey has our nukes.
This conveniently happens when the 9/11 papers finish dropping
ISIS just might magically get a nuke tonight thanks to the Saudis actions
Any intelligence agents watching this bear witness
This is the spark that will allow Obama to declare marshal law.
Godspeed friends

>it doesn't affect my shithole of a country so stop talking about politics on a political board!

apply yourself, troll

lol , they are bankruppted .
saudi doesnt give free money anymore, they changed it to a LOAN .
egypt will never recover again. the are in a sleep state for years, that is how israel callled it , in the qatar papers = snowden like secret papers.

>Soldiers firing on people

ITS OVER

Civil war. I can't see this ending peacefully. Over 50% of Turkey supports Erdogan. Most of them are in the countryside.

looks like so. Looks from it people took this bait so hard. I don't know if coup is being staged or being real is more disaster. I am going with pic related

Take off the tin-foil hat

This has been brewing since the Arab spring

The 2011 revolt put the MB in power then they took them out in 2013

>This conveniently happens when the 9/11 papers finish dropping
THIS. The Sauds and kikes are worried about this.
>ISIS just might magically get a nuke tonight thanks to the Saudis actions
People here are acting like nukes are sitting in the middle of an unguarded field. U.S. nukes in Turkey are in fortified bases. If the U.S. even got a whiff that they might be in danger they would get that shit out of their no problem.

>This is the spark that will allow Obama to declare marshal law.
Lol. Stop larping.

>the only country that serves as a buffer zone between ISIS and the EU
>not important

I'm not saying the seeds weren't planted years ago, just awfully convenient timing on Saudi Arabia's part.

> If the U.S. even got a whiff that they might be in danger they would get that shit out of their no problem.

What are those guys doing right now I wonder.

Honestly this isn't so far fetched. Turkey is pretty stable and economically doing well compared to every other country in the region. It's also not like Erdgogan hasn't been in conflict with the military for 10 years now. Why today does the military finally decide to overthrow him.