Been thinking of trying heroin. I know it will ruin my life and body, I don’t really mind that

Been thinking of trying heroin. I know it will ruin my life and body, I don’t really mind that.
Anyone here have any tips/tricks to not fucking killing your self when shooting up for the first time?

Attached: 4L_b1xqRvYI.jpg (275x183, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bluelight.org/xf/threads/heroin-mega-thread-and-faq.396038/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please don't , or its just natural selection retard

You'll fucking die

Please don't do it.
Trust me on this one.
Please don't.

Alcohol user. You can't trust the shit these days. A little laced with Chinese fentanyl and your dead.

fuck me what a naive post
>I don't really mind that.
are you fucking serious? you don't have a single inkling of what heroin withdrawl is like and I can assure you it will make you believe that a hell exists

Have fun picking up hep c.

Yea no. You don't escape that shit. the high is nothing in comparison. Brother died to it after fighting against the addiction for 7 years. You're dead from that point forward

Know your dope. Maybe snort a bit first to get an idea of how potent it is. Remember, shooting it makes it much more intense.

Secondly, the best way to ensure you dont die is to have a friend to get high with, and some narcan in reserve in case of emergency. many pharmacies provide it for free, just go to the counter and ask about their policy on narcan kits.

>shooting up
>first time
top fucking kek
this lmao, stupid ass kids think they hit rock bottom

Op here
I know the risk, but to me the reward is worth more than the risk. I don’t see why I shouldn’t. It doesn’t really affect anyone. I don’t have any friends or family that I’ve ever known left.

>I'm considering trying rat poison

Kek. You have a dope hook and you actually need questions answered?

Does not compute. At all.

>I can tell the future

Untrue.

and why would you even start with heroin exactly? why even start with a fucking depressant in the first place, when you have no friends or family? If you really want to do any kind of drugs - why not try stimulants, for example?

What other drugs have you done? I ask this because fucking nobody just wakes up one day and wants to do heroin out of the blue.

There is no reward ,, you'll get nice and high the first few times and before you know it you'll be praying for death to take you because of the withdrawal symptoms.

enjoy hell on earth for the rest of you short wasteful life, how old are you like 16?

Attached: 1518724449099.jpg (400x504, 53K)

I’ve tried quite a few, I smoked meth for a long time, and have had an alcohol problem for a long time as well.

Okay that's a stupid suggestion. I think what you meant to say was something like, " why not start with verified legit morphine sulfate, OP, or something easier to moderate to see if there is a monkey on your back BEFORE you jump in the ocean?"

Stimulants are the most addictive branch of substance ime.

I’m 33

Well fuck you're stupid anyway. Balls to the wall OP. Prepay your rent.

/thread

Best feeling ever, OP. It will also give you respect by the homies. They will respect you and invite you to parties. You will belong to a group and your life will have a new purpose. Best thing ever happened to me. Go for it OP

If you're that stupid, fuck it. People think they're indestructible, that nothing will happen to them. You're about to find out differently.

Hehehe

When i was doing this shit i never could have imagine to get so much pussy. It will change your life. If youre in your twenties therws nothing better than a thrilling lifestyle. It wont last long because one day you will grow out of it but damn the memories is what keeps me alive. Had the best time of my life with that stuff.

I know I’m not indestructible. I know what will happen to me, but I haven’t seen any good reason not to. I don’t care if it kills me, I don’t have much of a legacy anyway

No one older than 16 is listening to you anymore dumbass

Some of us are autistic, not stupid.

why dont you try blowing a couple bundles first.

I'm waiting to pick some up right now. Its utterly miserable and has wrecked my life in ways most people will never understand. You're a fucking idiot if you want to try it outright. Most heroin users got an injury that required opioids or had a hefty recreational pill habit or circumstances in life just pushed them towards it. Trust me, curiosity is not a good enough reason to ruin your life. The life ruining isn't hypothetical or a possibility either, it is 100% guaranteed

Have no tips tbh. But do it! Also please post pic/vid how you do it for the first time!

>any tips/tricks to not fucking killing your self when shooting up for the first time?
mhm

well my idea was a bit different - do stimulants = you socialize and/or you're being productive... at least it worked for me that way, since i am a passive snail.

I'd normally say try it once, I've done it myself, but this one I cannot recommend.
It's just not worth the risk.

He is a legacy addict. So....okay good try, but no.

that's how i caught a case

start with a super small amount..and have narcan on hand and a buddy whos not getting high just in case

You sound like someone who can benefit significantly from a mushroom trip.

RIP op
t. 18 year medicfag

Okay OP. I have your answer.

Shoot up, then take naltrexone. Not naloxone, naltrexone.

If you want to keep going after that, I would say that it's perfectly fine to stick with.

Have fun.

As someone who has known 2 friends die to Heroin, my only advise is this:

Separate all ties with friends and family before you start shooting up. It's a shitty drug that ruins lives and everyone will be kicking themselves that they personally could have made a difference to your inevitable death, when it's just down to you being selfish.

Its not that heroin ruins your life or your body. Its that the withdrawal is way worse than the high is good. If youre going to do heroin, make sure to do enough to OD on. Otherwise dont do it.

You're not listening dude. The reason not to do it is the misery it will bring to you. If you want to do it you're probably already miserable. Do you want to be even more miserable forever to be high for a short time? Death by OD is not even close to the worst thing heroin might do to you, and frankly you likely will not die. At least right away. I've been doing this shit 3-4 times a day for years and never OD'd, honestly wish I would already and end this insufferable bullshit. Trying it once won't kill you, but nobody tries it once unless they're very strong and have a lot to live for aside from dope. You don't and are not in the right headspace for this shit

This is generally true. I was a heroin addict for 8 years. My previous post:

Was meant to help should OP be resolute in his decision. I should add however, that if you are new to heroin there is no need to shoot it, you can snort it and get totally nice for a long time.

Secondly, and most important, it is possible to get help for addiction. There are programs that give you medicine to nix the withdrawal symptoms and allow you the ability to regain control of your life and live normally. That said, it's up to the individual to want to stop the drug seeking behavior. It takes commitment. After 3 years in the program I weaned myself from that medication as well and now live a clean(er) lifestyle; however my story is by no means the norm. I've lost many friends to overdose or addiction in general. Be warned, OP. It's not that great. Makes you euphoric, but sleepy as fuck. Soon you dont get euphoric anymore, but you will need a minimum amount of heroin at all times to sleep, get up, or function in any other way. Save yourself from a serious fucking cash pit and go for psychedelics, acid, MDMA, mushrooms....all of those are fun as fuck. Added bonus they are group-friendly drugs so make yourself some fucking friends while you're at it, ya lonely fuck. Cheers, OP!

He decided what to do before the thread friendo. Let him slime his life

I totally agree with you. I also had the best time in my life then. It was a rollercoaster and i miss the times.

Most of the heroin out there has been cut with fentanyl. There's people that have been shooting a gram a day for years just dropping dead from 1 bad shot of fentanyl.

Also have you ever done any opiate? You really don't start shooting up anything unless you've got a pretty decent tolerance. When I first shot up my tolerance was at the point where I wasn't getting high anymore. The rush was great but honestly I think I felt better just snorting oxymorphone when I wasn't that far into addiction. It's just a bad idea shooting up with no prior experience, and shooting up by yourself for the first time ever is just a death sentence.

I ended up going to rehab for all of this. I've seen people die. A police detective has come into my apartment once to tell me they found my friend dead on the street and they gotta interview everyone here to find out if we know anything. I hope you never have to understand what a blessing it is to not wake up dopesick anymore.

Do what you have to

bluelight.org/xf/threads/heroin-mega-thread-and-faq.396038/

Attached: 1570935125995.jpg (1024x772, 146K)

Nothing "helps," in this case super spade. Let OP know how stupid he is and move on. He isn't taking notes in a three ring binder to read while high

You know what's more cool than drugs? Jesus, man.

Here let me help you:

OP you're stupid.

Hey 20 more people should boast about how fucked up they were able to get and THEN recover.

That's really going to help OP decide that it's BAD and NOT temporary.

Use your goddam brains.

Wish i could borrow this feeling to OP. The time when i was doing it was pure excitement. I felt alive and i felt to belong to someone. It was like ecstasy. It was the complete opposite of the life i have now. Now its boring routine nothing fancy. Really awful like i just waste my time and consume meaningless things. Go for it OP, the thrilling life you will have will be forever in your memories and later you can remember that youve had a great time others will never experience.

lmao, you called me an exceptional nigger!

I like you, why don't you come over to my house and fuck my sister?

The reward isnt as big as you think the high is amazing but being sick when you cant get any for what ever reason is terrible. And that time always comes sooner or later. I've been clean off H for 5 years now and I still fight the thoughts daily

Do you currently know what dick tastes like? If not, you will soon.

look it up on a different site OP. there are a lot of guides on drug discussion sites and harm reduction sites. you can snort, smoke (vaporize really), boof, eat, shoot, etc. heroin. if you're really determined to try it then at least start with snorting or smoking.

you're pretty much guaranteed to get dope that has fentanyl in it, or is all fent. especially if you have no connections and cold cop. and depending on your location. so look around for info on fent and how to determine the contents of your dope and proper dosing.

some of my friends ODed or were shot or died of liver failure. it took a long time to stop using and i still think about it everyday. for a long time i thought i was done but one bad day would send me right back into a hole. dope lets you forget about everything if you want, as long as you have money. but someday awareness returns and everything that drove you to drugs is still there. the only thing that changed is your money's gone, your health is poorer, and you're addicted. i hope you don't try any of it OP.

is that you John Wayne? is this me?

Will she make me watermelon and fried chicken?

Fucking love you guys. Never change.

Attached: 22-22-54-1570846568063.jpg (960x720, 46K)

Yeah dont do it

Breaking bad taught us how dangerous this drug is, Don't do this.

All your pizza will end up on the roof.

See how good it is?

It’s fun you should try it out
Nothing beats chasing the dragon and everyone that tried it and damns it to hell knows how fucking good it actually is stop denying that