What the fuck went so wrong?

What the fuck went so wrong?

Henry Cavill wore clothes the entire movie

well for starters it's DC

Snyder thought it would be a great idea to shit all over the dark knight returns and masturbate on the screen for three hours instead of making an actual movie

Shit casting.

I would honestly forgive some of its faults if it wasnt for this.

Lack of focus and general messy writing and directing

t. girl

Batman hated Superman for a shit reason.
Batman stopped hating Superman for an even shittier reason.

Lex Luthor was poorly written.
The entire Doomsday plot was unnecessary in this film.

It wasn't made for illiterate chinks

kys

>i wish

>adding shitty cgi doomsday
>adding wonder woman
>lazy showhorned justice league email

Are there even any girls on Sup Forums?

Retards keep spamming this piece of shit several times a day because they can't help themselves. Thanks for being part of the problem.

Blogger 'reviewers' and facebook memes that shit on it for upvotes/clicks

It wasnt a bland, commercial-like film-by-committee flick like the Russo brothers, rather an artistic vision realized which asked just a little bit of the audience, aka cinema.

ayyyy every time we get some tryhard fuck like you, that gets exposed, countered, BTFO and all he can do is leave the thread and wait until another one gets made, rinze, repeat.
Sometimes they lash out at imaginary Disney marketers too, it's sad to watch really.

>All those months of "Capekino is coming" shitposting leading up to the release
>27%

The dialogue was horrendous. The symbolism was hamfisted and trite. And the 4 minute commercial for the next movie halfway through withonly mediocre plot backing and no resolution was saturday afternoon at synagogue teir.

Not to mention the real issue which was editing. 5 dream sequences that added nothing? Random skipping around between unnecessary plot threads? And just blatant jump scare editing in a non horror flick?

The movie is a steaming pile of shit and everyone knows it.

I don't why Sup Forums jerks off to the unsubtle and obvious allegories/symbolism yet if this was any other movie you guys would be going
>lol, how pretentious ans hamfisted, it's such pleb garbage
To me allegories and symbolism are just lazy tricks into tricking your audience Into thinking the film they're watching is more important and "smarter" than it actually is.

It's just a kneejerk reaction to how it was critically panned, mixed with a couple of marketers and astroturfers trying to get some good will for a dying franchise.

Lex was a deeper villain than anyone in the MCU

There is a 100% chance your first language is Spanish.

>every time we get
>we

Who the fuck are you?

I talked about the film and it's poor perception, didnt spout meaningless insults.

Many fans of film enjoy this movie, easily one of the best and only really good cape films.

I don't know about being 'exposed,' or 'countered' or other autistic meme speak.

Beautifully directed and photographed, evocative, some of the best action the genre's seen, best Batman, endearing Superman story, there's a lot to like.

>b-b-b-b-b-but Marvel
Every time.
Hey idiot, if your deep masterpiece is so deep there's no need to compare it to what you think is pop corn garbage to prove it, it should stand on its own merits.

Dc vs marvel is like arguing abouta awho is the coolest dude on the short bus.

Grow up they both suck.

Right, awesome diss bro, your contributions to this board are invaluable.

The studio cut 30 minutes out

Other than that, nothing

Critics love marvel even though it's shit but they hate DC

>many fans of film enjoy this movie
>easily one of the best cape films
>autistic meme speak
>beautifully directed and photographed
>some of the best action the genre's seen
>best batman
>ENDEARING superman story
>there's a lot to like
Fucking astroturfers like you should get reported, it's a shame that the administration removed the viral marketing report choice

Well, I am here.

Nothing. I loved it.

Unless you're talking about the theater cut, then yeah, it sucked.

>b-b-b-b-but critics
Hey idiot, if your deep masterpiece is so deep its critical reception should be meaningless because history will prove you right as time goes by

Lex's dialogue wasn't that bad but the delivery is terrible and mouth fucking a senator with your fingers was an odd choice for the scene.

It was a decent 7/10 flick, there are genuinely good moments but the bad moments are really bad.

Nothing major, outside of making Batman kill all those fags while trying to rescue Martha, it kinda defeats the purpose in a way...
Its was pretty good.

So is this what you meant by 'exposed?' Did you just expose me user?

You didn't mentally mature enough to enjoy a superhero movie aimed at adults.

It wasn't dumb enough for critics

>astroturfers
Jesus christ...go back to Sup Forums you fucking cunt.

It's concerning how these threads always get flooded by people being aggressively supportive of this movie and DC movies as a whole.
It almost seems like... a guerrilla marketing team... hmmmm... really makes you think...

>The devil gets, as usual, the most florid dialogue, and Jesse Eisenberg dispenses it with exuberant intelligence. He steals every scene. In a recent interview in Le Monde, Eisenberg discussed his approach to the role:

>"Luthor becomes a character from Greek tragedy. At least, that’s how I approached it, in accord with the screenwriter. He only talks about ideas, which makes him a profoundly theatrical character. I can also play on a paradox: rendering this individual funny although he behaves in an appalling way, also showing him prone to deep depressions because of his internal conflicts. I did everything I could to theatricalize him in the extreme. I had read lots of the adventures of Superman in comic books, but it was impossible to draw on them to find a way to play Luthor. Too schematic. Too much of a caricature. I reconfigured the character as if he became in fact the center of the film."

>Eisenberg’s gleeful and inventive performance suggests that he may be at his best in a tight framework that restrains his physicality and converges his acting to vocal inflections and turns of phrase, gestures and facial expressions.

H-hi

No it doesn't

Batman gives up killing after Superman sacrifices himself

In the warehouse, he's still in full on crazy mode. Doubled by his desperation to save Ma Kent as redemption for being helpless to save his own parents

Helplessness is at the center of Batman's inner turmoil in this movie. That's why it starts with his parents' murder and him watching the destruction of Metropolis

Marvel Spics are a known phenomenon on Sup Forums. They even made threads shilling Dr Strange in the catalog. It's all so apparent by now.

It was too smart. Should've turned off its brain like them Marvels with the quips and razor-thin stories.

>this fictional thing I made up justifies me shitposting, derailing threads and making it impossible for others to discuss a movie
I can't imagine being a BvS fan in this board, and having people like you shit up the threads with this stuff every time I try to discuss it seriously.

The problem with BvS is that everything did go right. The actual movie is great. Insecure journalists and Marvel shills buried it though.

Cave troll

Shitskins

Are you talking about yourself now Marvel spic? Last time there was a BvS thread that wasn't baiting shit (like this one) it was spammed to death with Cuck Evans gifs by Marvel spics like you. So shut the fuck up taco.

Marvel made people expect superhero movies to be brightly colored quipfests that spoonfeed you everything. When Snyder came out with a serious film that made you think to understand it people were confused, and like Martha says, "People hate what they don't understand."

As expected, this thread was made solely to further the narrative that BvS went wrong. They make these threads and always bump with the same images. Truly Disney marketing power is impressive.

Hit a nerve, didn't I? you should stop shitting up this thread with your triggered retardation like every time someone dislikes your toy movie, not everyone that dislikes BvS works for Marvel, otherwise Marvel would have billions of employees.

Too long, too much characters and shit casting.

This would actually hold a lot more weight if Sup Forums actually discussed those films with substance. This place is filled capeshit threads and other mainstream shit 24/7 yet Sup Forums pretends to be "cultured". Plus any discussion turns into a bitchfest of autists using retarded buzzwords like "kino", "Reddit", "meme", etc.

>DspiC doesn't even try to deny it

P E E

No you are proving me right the more you spout these recycled posts taco. We're not blind. People see what you're forcing here. Hiding behind an anonymous shield only works for so long.

There, fixed that for you

Thought we were talking about BvS. Why do you autists do this in every thread

Kik?

shit source material

There's nothing specificly wrong about this scene. Lex just wanted Senator Finch to know he was the one to kill her without letting the rest of the world know. Immature retards who just go :LOL PEE HAHAHA" don't understand that

Should've focus-test and reshot endlessly like Disney does. Disney knows how to milk the dumb masses. Make the McDonald's equivalent of film. People eat that shit up.

You know its getting spicy when he asks for your kik

>we
Who is we?
Can you stop shitting on every DC thread that's not overwhelmingly positive or does your autism prevents you from doing that?
Stop derailing the thread with your paranoid ramblings.

>DC

>Marvel Spics
I thought they were pakis though, sven

>The people who don't like the big jar of peepee in my story about space Christ are the immature ones.
Does he fart in her face in the Extended Cut?

It's a single guy absolutely obsessed with marvel that thinks that everyone is a spic that works for them

Its not actually piss idiot

Same recycled shit day after day. Even the casual lurkers know about the resident Marvel spics. Cute of you to make that Dr Strange thread too. An underappreciated masterpiece right?

>Damage Control drones never have a response to this.
>"n-no you're the pablo! You're the pajeets! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Fucking embarrassing.

>being this paranoid and this much of an autist that you can't possibly stop derailing threads that are supposed to be about movies you like
What's wrong with discussing BvS like a normal human being? why do you have to bring all this marvel pajeet/spic shit to threads unwarranted?

It is pee, Superman makes a funny face and then it cuts to the pee. He's clearly perplexed as to what's going on. The pee had a double use for this - to mock Finch, and distract Superman from the impermeable wheelchair. Imagine being Lex. He would get off so hard knowing Superman had to super smell his rank piss, just marinating in it while the special session went on.

Still better than all of the MCU combined. Atleast they wrote an actual story and not just Iron Man recycled. Of course manchildren hated that.

It's literally impossible. All I've seen in DCEU threads are the same small group of people circle jerking over Snyder, with no criticisms, followed by one person saying "Hey this shit sucks" and then a dogpile of PAJEETposting.

You seem to have been accused a Pajeet enough times already. I guess it has left a mark on you. Feels funny being ousted even while anonymous right?

Pleb audience and critics went wrong

The movie is fine.

But DC is inherently superior to Marvel

This is the deliberate retardation that makes people convinced you are Marvel shills. Just exactly who do you think you're fooling here? We've seen the movie. We know when you're blatantly lying you sad fuck.

How much are they paying you?

Alright, my reception to how I saw it in theaters was kinda lukewarm. Easily the best cinematic Batman around. Was kinda lost as to Superman's problems, though. They kept quips to a minimum and when they threw them they gave chuckles (except the "thought she was with you" bit). Lex came across campily. Didn't like him at all but I understood the reason for his dislike for superman and all. The "Martha" scene made sense but it was a tad weak. The last act with doomsday was boring. The only good moment in there was when Clark was floating in space and "You are my world". MUSIC WAS SUPERB BY THE WAY ESPECIALLY THE SUPERMAN ONES. To be quite honest it seems like shilling but the film was made more solid in the Ultimate Edition and it should be the version newcomers should be watching (not saying it needed the Ultimate Edition to be solid, it just cements some of your original opinions).

Also watched Civil War in theaters. I liked it when it first came out except the godawful fight scenes consisting of 2 cuts per second and the airport scene. But when I rewatched it, it became apparent to me that it was a lazy film. The plot (or more of a set-up and have the characters do the straightest thing that could come out) was horrendous. Everything felt like it didn't belong with another element in there (but it still kinda works with Iron Man's story). (Why was it a Cap film again?). It left such a bad taste in my mouth that I thought "is this how capekino should go?" It took watching Dr. Strange to make me interested in MCU again because it had soul as a capekino.

I feel the best way to go for comic book films is in the vein of Dr. Strange and BvS.

Pull up your downloaded file idiot and prove me wrong. It's not my fault if you can't read cinematic language as to how cuts and transitions express narrative and feelings.

So you really can't possibly stop derailing the thread? Good to know.
You're instigating a flame war and derailing the threads with off-topic race baiting outside of Sup Forums and Sup Forums, going against the global rule 3, I hope you understand that I did what's supposed to be done in these situations.

would the results have been different if ayer was allowed his version instead of the meme studio one that we got?

The script is the major problem, as is the case with most bad movies.

Studio mandate to stuff in setups for Justice League

The Marvel spic is really trying today with baiting bans. Even the mods know what you're doing. They're not blind. I guess your ban just got lifted for shitposting a BvS thread and now you want revenge liie the petty fuck you are.

Honestly, when people talk about being paid to shill and shitpost, that sounds like a fun job. It'd probably get old real quick though.

Anyway, if I had the money to pay people to shitpost on Sup Forums, and I ran Disney, I wouldn't be paying them to post in BvS threads exclusively. I'd be paying them to promote my actual films. Maybe 75% pimp out my properties, 25% shitpost in the competition's threads. And more than just DCEU threads, by the way.

Let's face facts; Sup Forums's not a powerhouse of social influence beyond politics. Sometimes little indie stuff does well, but big studio promotion? I don't really see it being money well spent. Not here, anyway. Reddit, sure.

Why do you keep trying to derail the thread? People are discussing the script, pacing, editing, performances, even the peach tea scene, why can't you do the same user?

Atleast it had a script unlike the hundreds of Marvels shat out by the shareholders in yearly basis. They just reshoot and shit all the time.

When you're recycling the same posts over and over again and even manufacturing outright lies it becomes obvious. Only a fool would get baited into your nonsensical arguments that only serves to keep a bait thread bumped.

Honest to god I still don't know what Lex Luthor's plan was or what his motivation was. Really do they explain that in the extended cut because the more I think about it the less sense it makes.

Too many story elements. Lex Luthor seemed more like a joker-light, yet was somehow one of the best parts of the movie. Doomsday looked like the toxic avenger. dream scees, what the fuck. Irrational batman + MAAAARRTHAH".

Snyder makes a gorgeous movie, but he just doesn't sell the stories in his DC movies.

He viewed his dad as God as a child but then grew to hate his dad. Superman is held up as God and Lex is a hero atheist.

>same posts over and over again
>this coming from the guy that can only spam marvel pajeet/spic and how smart he is for liking a superhero movie instead of actually discussing it

Then why are Nolan's Batman movies the best received superhero movies of the last twenty years?

And again same exact reply as I predicted. The last (you) for the Marvel spic. I don't get paid wasting my time here.

I hated how superman was thrown away to the side. I put blame on the way he was written the most, it's obvious that cavill has charisma yet they make him act like a fucking robot. I don't need him to be smiling 24/7 or throwing quips, that would be unrealistic. I'm glad they're trying to create a more complex superman with actual depth, but they gave him absolutely zero personality, he barely conveyed any emotions throughout the first half of the film. There needed to be more scenes that allowed the audience to see more of Clark Kent's personality like the bathtub scene. I wish there were also scenes of him as superman interacting with the people he saves. The savings montage was a wasted idea, I would've liked to see him actually interact with the humans. I don't really blame cavill, the dialogue that is written for him is trash
>I'll take you in without breaking you
Seriously, who writes this shit. Anyway when you add all this together, his death scene had no impact to me. It never carried any real weight for me personally.

Lmao Bro what a sick BURNNNN lol ;) That'll show that asshole not to come arround here anymore haha