Commando
Terminator 2
Predator
The Running Man
Total Recall

Total Recall is easily top 5 Arnold.

>Total Recall that low

Stop

Commando. Its what we all want. Arnold running around with a machine gun that has infinite ammo blowing people away. Its arnold in his purest form.

does anyone actually like kindergarten cop

Yes

>no pumping iron for comfy 70s california feels
shamefur dispray

KC is great. Good mix of drama and comedy

Peak Arnold is Commando.

Commando was a bit too silly. Predator hat some grit to it.

The Running Man or Total Recall. Both Conan movies as well.

Yes its funny as fuck and very quotable

Yes, and I'm being completely serious. It's a decent family comedy.

Everything. Starting with Conan and up to True Lies, this man had a terrific streak of great entartainment, except maybe for Conan the Destroyer and, to a lesser degree, Raw Deal and Red Sonia.

I also finally started lifting not so long ago and I can listen him do bodybuilding talk for hours, this man is a motivation personified.

This is very close. I would say Sabotage is more of a 2 to 4. His worst movie by far.

Arnold is inherently silly. That user is right, Commando is the epitome of all that is Arnold (although of course Predator is the better film)

>Last Action Hero and End of Days
>God tier
I do not disagree with this picture at all.

is Maggie really that good?

Watched it several times with my dad, it is a great movie.

Total Recall > Predator > Terminator > Terminator 2 > Commando > Conan the Barbarian > True Lies > The Running Man > Last Action Hero > everything else

Honorable mention to Jingle All The Way though

I thought Commando was kinda meh.

It had some funny one-liners and decent action sequences, but I feel like everything it does, other films of his have done better.

>True Lies
>not IMAGINE Tier

disappointing

Commando is trash. I'll grant that it's entertaining trash and it has some good lines, but it's pretty much the action movie equivalent of The Room, it's so fucking shit on every level apart from Arnold's starpower.

The best is Total Recall or Terminator. Both are actually good sci-fi with some good action that doesn't overwhelm the ideas.

Terminator movies after 2 are too high, but good list

I'm unironically looking forward to his new movie even though it is gonna be another attempt at serious actor Arnold. It looks preddy good.

As for his all time greatest kino I'd say Predator is my favorite but he has so many amazing flicks.

Try actually watching it instead of regurgitating memes, fuckface