Can anyone Identify these pills? If you zoom in you can see the symbol on the pill near the bottom...

Can anyone Identify these pills? If you zoom in you can see the symbol on the pill near the bottom. looks like either an N or a Z. Friend's neighbor tried to poison his dog.

Attached: AYfPT5k.jpg (3024x4032, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

drugs.com/imprints.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

take them out of the food you goober cx. but i think it could be morphine sulfate take one out and flip it over it should have a number

nothing on other side

no results for n or z in pill finder must be OTC

maybe take the pills out and photograph them you dumb fuck

Looks like generic ibuprofin to me.
Ibuprofin is also required to contain a mild emetic to cause vomitting if too many are ingested so that puke fits.

not op but no need to be rude Sup Forumsrother

there is also no reason to not be rude

looks like little slices of oscar meyer wieners with a Z carved into them

ig you are right friend

Sup Forums is fuckin useless

not our fault you can't take a pill out of the dogfood nigger

Call the police now. And don't wipe off fingerprints off the container so they have some evidence. I would ruin my neighbor's life if they pulled that shit on my dog

i bet it's a fucking shitbull anyways, it deserved to die

they've already held it though

What do the insides taste like?

Doesn't matter. Neighbors fingerprints will probably be on it too if they didn't fuck it up

Gasoline can be purchased with cash anonymously and burns exceedingly well. You know what to do.

You could always take them yourself and find out, OP.

PAAS Easter Egg Dye tablets

I think you might be on to something, maybe they're letting their dog shit everywhere and not picking it up and they're trying to prove OP is a careless faggot

no i cant find any dye tablet with that symbol. she had also already threatened to kill the dog. he called the police and she said she was trying to kill a skunk but the bowl was right beside the fence by a hole in the fence. we think its ecstasy pills but i cant identify that symbole

Probably not helpful but looks a bit similar to Galantamine Hydrobromide some of those pills have a z and front and 77 on back

why would anyone waste like 100 bux on x to poison your shitty dog?

Why is she threatening to kill the dog? maybe that's what you should be focusing on.

cuz shes insane

that's not the answer, what did she say? It was barking or some shit right?

Uh no it's not, ibuprofen is just ibuprofen unless otherwise listed

why not just fucking shoot the dog lmao

because it was a she who tried to kill the dog, women are retarded when it comes to homicide (or in this case dogicide)/suicide. They use less effective methods and usually it's just a cry for attention.

Don't listen to this retard. Find a balaclava and go glock the nigger. No need to call the fucking pigs.

Are you this retarded? Some of the craziest seriel killers were Female..

dude look up any statistics most of them are wusses that use pills or ineffective poison or non-fatally cut themselves or other garbage

also see how many women are fucking retarded and get beat near half to death by other retards but stay in a relationship for years, women are dumb in general

How are they ineffective.. If they're labelled seriel killers, and have killed multiple people, they're far from being ineffective.. I think you just hate women

Dude have you ever heard of stockholm syndrome? Alot of these women are afraid to leave because in MULTIPLE cases the husband ends up tracking them down and murdering them, that is the dumbest take I've read all day..

Could be Propranolol.

If anything men in these cases are fucking pussies for laying a hand on a clearly weaker women and then acting all proud I.e 'oh I put that bitch in her place'. Fucking lunatics man.

looks like b12 pills

Reminds me of Molly (MDMA)

Sup Forums fails once again. smart people used to come here..

The OP that kept posting about his neighbor's annoying dogs actually did it

It's an M. Tons and tons of different pills are imprinted with that thick M. It identifies a generic manufacturer that I can't recall. Hang on.

hahaha there has never been anyone smart on here ever

cinnamon Altoids

this

Morphine sulfate 30mg
That’s an awful lot of them too

Attached: 08CD20D2-52F2-42F0-A143-07ABD22F2AC3.jpg (600x419, 29K)

Mylan.

Most likely blood thinner

10/10 same as rat poison

Jesus my fuck who would have that much dope to waste on a dog. OP send me that shit.

Tracing controlled meds (esp that dose) is easy af. Go cops.

No one would give them up voluntarily.

Unless they're wayyy more than flush and approaching the age where they hate everything. Makes perfect sense.

Grandpa got JARS of them in the mail before he passed

That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the size, shape and color.

Your friends dumb cunt dog probably barks all day and night and your neighbour has had enough. It's probably a shitbull as well.

They do. And retards outnumber them 7 to 1. So expect it to take a second freakazoid

And at one point shot my uncle's cat because it was pissing him off. With three fent patches on his back.

pills have stuff on them written, if they get in contact with water, those markings disappear;
you need a seasoned doc to id it. it's probably something cheap, like bloodthinners or digitalics, but it can be anything else
go to a vet and to the police.

Hey um. Did ya read the thread?

No you wouldn't, all dog owners are pussies who never shut up about their retarded misbehaved "furbabies"

Touch one with your tongue and tell us if it's the most bitter thing you ever tasted.

go to neighbour, tell him that your cousin with mental disability found the food and ate it instead, ask that a dr from hospital told you to ask him what was in it, because cousin might die
>lying to neighbour is not a crime, i think, but maybe you want to check this
give this info to your vet.

Come on OP you slow ass cock. Are you narcanning your dog or are you still here?

Are you 9, I think?

Fuck this thread

i don't think i need to. there are people more prepared to deal with this situation which are cops and vets. trying to id the pill yourself is not the best idea to keep the dog alive
if this was a pill identification problem, then maybe
also there are tools for this like, i cant be bother to do this though
drugs.com/imprints.php