How are people watching the joker ??? Really want to watch it

How are people watching the joker ??? Really want to watch it

Attached: Screenshot_20191016-183403_Chrome.jpg (1079x1113, 482K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www1DOTputlockerDOTdigitalSLASHmovieSLASHjoker/1EdKKqRt/J5OpOkDl-watch-online-free.html
xmovies8.tv/watch-joker-2019-1080p.17887-hd-online-free.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get a ticket and watch it?

Yeah, I went to this thing called a movie theatre. Had never heard of it either, but they got them everywhere apparently.

by going to the cinema you fucking retard

Just listen to these people you fag

had a friend with me and like 2 beers in the cinema

im da jokah baby!

I found this place called a movie theater and I found out that I could buy tickets to watch the movie! Incredible!

went to the mall with gf
they had this odd place playing moving pictures with sound on a big screen
>very strange
went in
paid money
then sat in some seats
>very strange
then movie randomly just starts on this tv screen for giants lol
>very stange

Putlocker

That's so freakin weird lol. Did any giants show up?

NOPE lol i was hoping to see one
but they sold normal person sized snacks???
i felt like i was on acid LOL
what an odd place to spend and evening LOL joker was pretty cool though

kek

NOG HERE. Cant

sounds gay

Attached: 398658.jpg (303x405, 18K)

They're using their eyes. The light is focused on the retina where the light is processed into electrical impulses which are sent to the visual cortex via the optic nerve.

Here ya go faggot, all I literally did was search it on Bing

www1DOTputlockerDOTdigitalSLASHmovieSLASHjoker/1EdKKqRt/J5OpOkDl-watch-online-free.html

xmovies8.tv/watch-joker-2019-1080p.17887-hd-online-free.html

there you go Sup Forumsrother

With my eyes dumbass

Based

Pole likE you are what we need

fucking brilliant class war film. a must see

Attached: 1570060408792.jpg (829x1024, 82K)

Edgy words, bro.

You wont like the movie if it mirrors your life. Not literally, but the same issues exist. I found myself frustrated by the same situations. For that it wasnt entertaining.
I feel like its a parody. Like the movie is making fun of so called "incels". I found it all depressing. But im sure the majority of edgy teens in here will love it. Completely missing the deep problems this country has against us white males. The movie even rubs it in our face.
One quote from Bruce Waynes dad is "i made something of myself". "These others are clowns". Some bullshit like that. Basically means unless your somebody' then youre a nobody.
Again, its full of violence, so the edgy kids will be entertained.

You lost him at gf

>notsureiftrolling.jpg

.....with their eyes???...

How am I trolling? You are a clear example of what I am referring to. Instead of focusing on the deeper meaning of the movie.
You focus on the violence. As young braindead edgy millenial teens do. Because your desperate for attention. Probably live in a suburb where mommy babies you. And lifes greatest struggle for you is deciding if you should buy the next call of duty.
Its not until your much older in life that you are more capable of understanding the world around you.

Ok, I'll take the bait.
That exact quote you a referencing from Wayne is meant to portray Wayne as a bad guy. Wayne is the villain in this move.
He gives the interview as he is running for Mayor of Gotham in which he calls all of the people who 'have not made something of themselves' clowns. The message there that the politicians and wealthy do not give a shit about common people.
Did you just watch trailers, or see the actual fucking movie?

With their eyes and they hear it with their ears. Many go to the theaters to see and hear this movie. Got no money go to the early showing normally cheap.

Super-Ultra-Megaton-Times-Infinity-By-Eternity-Mother-Fucking-Supremely-Beyond-Goddamn-Son-Of-A-Bitch-Holy-Shit-Demonically-Satanically-Edgy-As-A-Mother-Fucker-Goddamn-user-Mind-Blown-Kill-Yourself EDGY!!!111ONEONEONE

Faggot's gon' fag.

Attached: 1568939789033.jpg (320x320, 15K)

I found this site called fandango, it had lists of movie times at theaters near me. I picked a time that allowed me to get to the theater after work without too long of a wait, but still early enough to get a good seat.

don't fucking see it, it's strongly implied he just made the whole thing up in his head and you'll feel like you wasted your time. plain fan theory faggotry.

Spoiler alert: it turns out that Arthur and the citizens of "Gotham" are actually microscopic organisms floating around in fluidic space and Earth doesn't even exist. They're experiencing these delusions to prepare them for the possibility that they may one day live amongst each other on a planet.

Attached: 1570495889930.jpg (480x274, 22K)

i'd go to the theater and watch it, it's depressing enough as it is without some bullshit quality website making it even more dreary

death suicide bridge jumping and bull fighting

Laughing at all the paypigs on this thread who willingly give their money to the kikes who make capeshit

same, I'd rather watch a camrip with shitty gambling site overlays than go pay for some edgy fagfest

He's trolling you you spastic