Is this just human nature? I really can't tell

Is this just human nature? I really can't tell.

>Be me
>Meet new person
>Me and person have similar interests
>Me and person have fun and laughs getting to know eachother
>Find out person is passionate about certain hobby that I am also passionate about
>"Oh man, we should do that together sometime"
>Shiiiiiet yeah dude that sounds like an awesome idea, what's your number?"
>We exchange numbers
>"Great man, I gotta go, I'll catch you later"
Few days pass
>Send message
>"Hey man, wanna do that thing"
>...
>No response
At best. A week later it's a
>"AHH sorry man. My dog/mom/girlfriend/work did X/y/z and I could respond
>...
>Nothing else

This happens extremely often. Do friendships just not mean anything anymore. I'm I not good enough as a person.

I believe it's more the former. As even with the few "friendships" I had with people that I've never really felt all that close to. As soon as one person leaves the group to do something else in the day, everyone else will start shit talking them. Like are people just shallow and I shouldn't trust 99% of the population

Attached: xa4ez.jpg (456x320, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/f40nCLt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: images (1).jpg (289x175, 13K)

Attached: 2572b696aa65ad1832f241e6d9514370.jpg (490x490, 20K)

Nigger

(off by one, gfi)

what's your hobby?

You sound like a sperg, i wouldn't be friends with you either

Exposed Slut on Mega. Password is: ####1234####

#!YQ1V1QAL!EGa1qqIoOkT2IJF09N1_-soiPf2HB5W1-L8gCGCRaMs

You hang with shit people. Change your crowd. Volunteer somewhere and meet people who actually care about other human beings.

Attached: dollar-bill-ring-finishedb.jpg (400x258, 16K)

Predominantly photography. But gym, rock climbing and a bunch of ther things are also hobbies of mine

are these people you see frequently or just once?

I don't necessarily hang around them. But new people I meet aren't any better

People are lazy. Unless this is someone you'd meet on a regular basis most people don't want to go through effort of connecting with strangers. Except for sex. Yes our society is fucked up.

Also, I meet people and we have a lot of interests, but I don't want to have to work at a friendship.

A good friendship is suuuuuper low maintenance.

Protip: instead of asking someone if they want to do something, pick something you would to do that you enjoy and then invite them. If they say no, go and enjoy yourself and meet a new friend. Don't cut off the other person. You made an offer, and if they are cool they will reciprocate.

Somewhat frequently. Enough to build. Repore with. Like we get on so well during encounters with legitimate laughter and banter. But no response on messages. Like no one is that busy that it takes them a WHOLE WEEK to respond

Exposed bitch at

imgur.com/f40nCLt

Attached: IMG_20190309_130230.jpg (1242x2208, 294K)

It inst a girl thing. I had the same happen with guys as well.
Best advice

Vast majority of people in 2019 have a 'what can they do for me' attitude toward friendships. Example: You might share photography as a hobby, but unless you have a lens they want to borrow, or a drone they want to play with, or you're demonstrably better than them to the point that they could learn from you, they will tend not to think about you all that much.

There are exceptions, but they tend to be more introverted and are harder to meet.

Quickest solution is to buy that drone. Best solution is to be so good at things that everyone wants to be your friend.

It's a fucking bullshit social response that people do because they feel like they should make more of a connection when they don't really want to. I hate when people try to exchange numbers for no reason. For example I was driving around one day in my GTI, saw another dude driving a GTI, he passed me and waved, we drove around together for a few minutes then parked in the same lot. Talked about our cars and stuff and he asked for my number, took it down, and was like "let's go to some car meets, I'm going tomorrow I'll text you". Knew he had no plans on going, which was fine because I didn't care to go and didn't care to make friends with a random dude who drove the same car, but annoys me that people feel the need to feign like they're going to make a social commitment even though they have no intention on doing so. I'll never understand

I have like 3 or 4 good friends that I talk to maybe once a week each, on average. We've known each other for like 10 years. My best friend lives in the same town and I see or talk to him maybe once or twice a year. That said, don't mistake people you've known for a long time for friends.

I also have like 20 acquaintances that I chat with every single day, outside of work. We may talk a lot but I don't want to hang out with them.

The difference between the 2 classes for people is I trust my friends to have my back, and we help each other out emotionally and financially. They are my support system. The acquaintances will maybe like a social media post or provide "thoughts and prayers" but I don't expect any real support from them. They are just people I know.

If you have 1-3 friends, you're doing great.

Hmmm...So he was behind of that?...

Attached: 7701570616100420.jpg (1382x1104, 110K)

Damn. Sounds pretty brutal. Any pro tips on meeting friends or potential relationship partners that don't have this mentality

Attached: awake-but-at-what-cost-45623112.png (500x515, 132K)

OP, (if you are an adult), its normal to not have many friends that you hang out with. I have 4 friends from my childhood who i talk with frequently (but don't see often; every few months), I have college friends (same deal), and I have one group of people who I play video games with once a week.

This might be rude to ask, but: are you ugly, and did you have friends growing up?

Pro-tip: people aren't actually that shitty. You don't have to be friends with those people. If someone has fun hanging out with you they will be willing to do it again as long as it is convenient.

If you're looking for quality over quantity, it's the same strategy as looking for a solid partner; meet as many people as possible and only put any effort in when the chemistry is undeniable. OP has the right idea trying to form friendships based around interests, but it works better if you meet people while engaging in that interest, so go to a photo meetup rather than meeting somebody at the gym and finding out that they also like photography.

Certainly not a Chad. But I've seen people that are objectively more ugly. I.e piggish noses, oblong heads etc. Having as lot of fun and banter with other people

And had a large friend group in secondary school. But when we got to sixth form, one friend for whatever reason decided to spread rumours about me and turned all my friends against me (he actually tried to get me to do a photo shoot for him recently as he found out I was a photographer, acting like nothing happened)

Made friends in college, two girls and a guy. Two girls turned out to be massive sluts (one was a Christian girl who was gonna wait till marriage. Till she met Chad guy friend. Then she gave it up right away and became generic art hoes with septum piercing and chocker) guy friend became low life just drinking and being a degenerate. Other girl encouraged Christian girl to continue down life of degeneracy. There was finally another girl who I thought I had something with, then she left to use the restroom and left her phone, her Snapchat was blowing up from 5 other guys. Then some muscled black guy came in the room and said "yo, you seen D around?"

Long and short of my outcomes with "friends'

You're a wizard. Get ya sen to Hogwarts lad.

?

A wizard is a perpetual virgin who complains about girls not wanting him because he is too nice. King of the betas. Chip on his shoulder big enough to sink the titanic. Calls girls sluts and criticizes attractive males for being attractive. Struggles to talk without being toxic.

The only known cure for Wizardry is steroids, but they usually transform the subject into an ogre, which is barely an improvement.

You sorta sound like a dick. Your college friends sound like relatively normal people and you label them as chads sluts and lowlifes.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since this is Sup Forums, but just be more accepting of people in real life and definitely don't call people chads and shit irl.

Also, what's wrong with being friends with a slut?